New member?

How am I supposed to live without you?

When Youngjae and I entered the dance practice room, Yongguk saw us immediately and suddenly stood right in front of me.

"Hyung, have you been crying?" I looked at him shocked. . I should have waited for a few more minutes until my eyes wouldn't have been red and puffy anymore. "What the hell did you do to him to make him cry?", he almost screamed at Youngjae who was still standing behind me.

"Yah, it's not like this. He helped me to stop crying." Now Junhong and Himchan were standing right next to Yongguk as well and looked at me with their worried expression.

"Eunhyuk-shi got something in his eye as soon as he came out of the building and I just took care of it but it was already a bit late and the tears had already started falling so this is why he looks like this", Youngjae explained calmly. Was he really only 14 years old? It seemed to me like he would been through so much already and could stay calm in every single situation that would happen. But all I could do was smile at him to thank him for this at the moment. The other three seemed to believe that explanation. Himchan started laughing.

"It somehow sounds like Hyung because it seems like he would just attract something as stupid as this", Himchan stated with a huge smile on his lips which made Junhong laugh.

"Yah! Don't talk to me like that. I'm a lucky guy and I am your manager. Because of the luck that I have, you will become successful so behave." Yongguk started smiling and just shook his head. "Now that this is said and done, please let me introduce you to Youngjae here. We met coincidentally and he has an amazing voice, so I want him to join us but he still needs some convincing."

"Well, that shouldn't be hard as you will work with our Hyung here who can teach you almost everything. He will convince you all by himself. I'm Himchan by the way. And this young boy here next to me is our maknae Junhongie."

"Nice to meet you", Youngjae said politely and bowed lightly. "And you are?", he asked towards the oldest of the three.

"Yongguk", he just said and looked at me right after again. Something was weird. He didn't seem alright.

"Is...", I wanted to start asking but Yongguk interrupted me.

"Hyung, can we start practicing? I actually have to leave a bit early today. I forgot that I had an appointment."

"Ehm, sure. Mianhae for delaying practise already for a bit. Let´s start dancing then. Youngjae you can decide to just participate right away or if you would like to watch first. After practise I can show you around the building for a bit if you would like?" He just smiled at me and nodded enthusiastically. I soon discovered that he decided to watch first by staring a me and my movements. But somehow this practice didn´t go by like others. Yongguk kept making mistakes at the easiest moves. It was really starting to piss me off that he wanted to leave early and then didn´t even concentrate properly. "Yah, Yongguk, what the hell is going on today?", I tried to say calmly to him after the 20th mistake in the last 30 minutes but my anger was showing. Normally Yongguk wasn´t someone to not concentrate and train properly.

"Nothing, I just need to go. I´ll talk to you later Hyung, okay?"

"Wait...", I tried to stop him but Yongguk had already left the room. "Aish!" Himchan and our maknae looked at the door and then at me surprised.

"Hyung, should we just stop for today? It seems like all of us are a bit out of it today", Himchan asked me. I just nodded.

"Mianhae that I lost it right now, you two. Mabye I shouldn´t have said anything..." Himchan just shook his head and smiled reassuringly.

"It´s understandable that you said something. He kept making mistakes today but you also seem to be a bit off. But don´t worry. Jsut try to get some rest tonight and then we will practise even more tomorrow, okay?" I smiled and nodded. Then Himchan laid an arm around Junhong and left the dance practice room. I leaned against the mirror and slowly slided down until I sat on the ground. Maybe I was still a bit off? But that wasn´t really surprising after what I just found out about an hour ago, right? Donghae and Kyuhyun... I still couldn´t get a hang of it. Why and especially how could this happen? Eomma... I don´t even...

"Eunhyuk-sshi?" Oh, I totally forgot that Youngjae was still there.

"Mianhae, I guess it wasn´t the best day to show you the talents of my group." He smiled at me warmly.

"Ani, I could see your talent and that´s what I wanted to see after all. You need to teach me and you must have seen something in those three to make them part of your group. And the maknae seemed to have some great moves."

"Junhong is really talented. He is still so young but he can dance and rap like almost no one else I ever met. If you will come again, all of them will show you their talent and then you can also sing for them. You need to know each other`s strength and weaknesses after all. So would you like me to show you around the building a bit? After I would also buy you dinner if you like and we could talk about your future here."

"I didn´t agree yet, ne?" I just laughed shortly.

"Well, you heard Himchan. I will be able to convince you to join TSE."

"Let´s see if he was right then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, we were sitting in my usual restaurant with some dinner in front of us after I had showed Youngjae around TSE.

"So what did you think of TSE?"

"It has everything you need althought it´s still such a small company. But I can definitely see that something great could be founded there."

"I take this as a yes and you will join us?"

"I´ll have to talk to my parents again that I want to switch companies but if they will let me do it, then yes, I will come and join you and the other guys at TSE although I will the friends that I made at JYP. I will introduce you to them one day."

"YAY!" I was so happy and just couldn´t hold back the scream of success. Youngjae started laughing which made me a bit embarassed of my screaming. I tried to laugh about it as well. "Mianhae but I am just so happy that you agreed because... well, it doesn´t matter, I just wanted you to join." He smiled at me warmly before looking at our food again with his smile fading. "What`s wrong?"

"It´s just... I..." Now he was acting weird.

"You can ask me anything or tell me what´s bothering you, okay? But just talk to me."

"At first I really didn´t want to ask you this because it´s your business and I´m just an almost 15-year-old boy that probably doesn´t know anything and all but that guy that just showed up in the front of the building this afternoon... who is he?"

"He´s just an old friend..."

"You know, you shouldn´t go through stuff that is tearing you down like this alone. He was probably also the reason that you sat crying on the street when we first met, right?" I just nodded and looked away. I didn´t dare to look into the younger´s eyes because I was scared of losing it again and starting to cry. "Really, you are not alone and you can talk to me if you want. Again, I know that I´m probably just a little boy to you but I can listen, you know?"

"That´s really super sweet of you but I am alone in this and I will get through this alone as well. But thanks for your offer to help me get through this."

"But he talked about you and an ex-boyfriend, right?" Now I looked up at him. Of course he must have heard the name Kyuhyun in our conversation. I was so dumb to keep him near-by when talking to Donghae. What would happen if he would find out that it was THE Kyuhyun of SME? Would he do anything that would harm Kyuhyun? I couldn`t let this happen, no matter what. My love for Kyuhyun was still there. I guess not even Donghae´s confession could change anything about this. Desperately, I shook my head to deny everything. "You know, I´m not deaf or dumb. And I don´t care if you and this Kyuhyun have been together or still are or whatever it is but trust me, I know how tough it is to have such feelings in a country like Korea." Now I was even more surprised. Was he trying to tell me that he was... "You know, I´m also gay. It´s weird to tell this to someone as no one knows this secret but I just felt like telling someone at some point and since you are... I mean you are gay, right?" He was so brave. To open himself up like this to someone he barely knew. And all this because he overheard a conversation between me and Donghae. He was so much braver and stronger than me. How could this be? I should finally find some courage as well. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes, I am." I could see how Youngjae breathed out heavily. He must have been relieved.

"I´m so glad that I wasn´t wrong... so you will keep this a secret, right? It´s just..."

"Don´t worry about this. I will tell no one about this. As you will tell no one about me, Donghae and Kyuhyun, right? This was a secret I wanted to keep away from everyone inside of TSE but you just happened to always be nearby when something happened that tore me down."

"That´s okay. I was happy so happy that I could be there for you. But Eunhyuk-sshi..."

"Hyukjae. My real name is Lee Hyukjae." He smiled at me again. "I guess that now that you know some of my secrets, you should also know my real name."

"Okay, so it´s Hyukjae-sshi..."

"No, it´s just Hyung for you now." The other started giggling.

"Alright Hyung, when will I have to be there for practice tomorrow and what else will I need."

"It would be best if you could bring your mum or dad with you to talk about the details with our president. We will also have to talk to JYP and..." We talked about all the details before Youngjae left to go home and talk to his parents about his plans. I decided to go to TSE again to practise some dancing. I felt so happy to have convinced him. Eomma, the angel that you have sent to me will really join. This was your doing, right? Now I have my group almost together. In the beginning of next year, there will be some more auditioning and maybe I will find the last missing pieces there and maybe the guys will be ready for the debut a year later? Fighting, Hyukjae. It´s time to get more concrete with your plans. When I came in front of the building, one of the guards called for me.

"Eunhyuk-sshi, here is someone that is asking for you." I turned towards him and my heart stopped beating for a second. What was he doing here? What did he want from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gone again for way too long... Mianhae for this T__T I hope that this chapter will make up for it a bit. And sorry about the major cliffhanger but I thought that this might help me to update sooner because you won´t like the ending kkk As always, please leave a comment and thanks so much for reading! Love you guys!