Meeting Yongguk

How am I supposed to live without you?

I had signed my contract about a week ago and was able to leave for Jeju one more time to settle everything there. But there really wasn't much left for me in Jeju that I would miss or anything. Of course it was hard to leave the apartment that I have lived in with my mum for years. Still, it was time to make new memories now. And since my mum wanted me to live my dream, I'm sure that she would understand that I had to leave everything behind now and that I had to terminate the lease. I would of course have to pay for two more months until everything was over but if I would live economically, I would be able to make it. My boss in Jeju was very considerate and understood my situation that I left so fast.

Now I was already on my way back to Seoul. Donghae was right there beside me as he would start his training in two days as well. I could tell that it was hard on him to leave his family behind but he was also happy to be finally able to live his dream. I just hoped that he would be strong enough to be on his own in the company from now on and that he would find friends really fast. He was shy when meeting someone the first time. But he would make it, just like I would make it. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I thought about the coming months or even years. Tomorrow my new life started and I would meet the first trainees and I would be able to practice with them on a daily basis and try to build an idol group. All of this was just so exciting.

"You're smiling a lot today. I haven't seen you like this for months you know." I nodded, keeping my smile although my thoughts of Kyuhyun almost made me forget to smile again. Yeah I was perfectly aware of the fact that I hadn't smiled as much ever since the night Kyu broke up with me. Again my thoughts were with him. "So what'll be the first thing you'll have to do tomorrow?"

"The president wants me to meet the first possible member tomorrow. He is only four years younger than me apparently."

"It's going to be kind of weird to work with guys only a little younger than yourself right?" I just nodded. "But those guys will probably be happy to work with someone almost their age as it might make things easier because you can understand them. And you told me that there will be older than you helping you with the official parts and everything."

"Yeah, manager Kang but I will be responsible to build the team and to find the right guys for this job and to work on their dancing and rapping and so on... the only thing I can't help is singing." Donghae just started laughing. "YAH! Don't laugh at me!"

"Mian but I just thought about the last time when we went to Karaoke. Do you remember?" I tried to show a small smile while nodding. The last time was when Kyuhyun had still been with me. Everything was so damn depressing. And he always just popped up in my mind no matter what Hae and I talked about. Will I really ever be able to meet him again? "I loved those times. In Seoul we will have to do some karaoke again together. Understood?"

"Sure, Hae. But first of all, concentrate on your training and I will also have to concentrate on my work but we will find time to do fun things like this together again." He smiled happily like a small kid. Yeah, Hae you really are a special guy. I looked out the window again and stayed quiet for most of the rest of the way to Seoul with Donghae falling asleep with his head on my shoulder in the middle of the drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was nervous. I was really nervous, standing here right in front of the practice room. President Park told me that I would meet the first person in here and that I should work on the rapping together. And last night I dreamt of Kyuhyun again which this time was kind of encouraging because he told me that I would do a great job and that I shouldn't worry about anything. It was stupid of me but even though Kyuhyun wasn't in my life anymore, it still felt like he would be and he was still there for me. Just like in the old times. One more time I sighed heavily and opened the door. There was no one there yet. I guess he was running a little late because of school or something. So I just sat down, a laptop and tried to work on a new song. My lyrics seemed to be really depressive for the last few months.

"You seem to be feeling down?" I was shocked when there was suddenly someone standing right next to me and turned around fast. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything."

"That's absolutely fine. I was too much into my music I guess." I showed him a smile. He didn't smile back. Maybe he was a serious guy? "Hi I'm Eunhyuk." He bowed lightly and politely.

"My name is Bang Yongguk. I guess this makes you my new tutor."

"I think so as well. It's really nice to meet you." He just bowed lightly again. Now I was sure that he was more of a quiet and serious guy. I guess another task for me was to make him more social.

"Your song sounded good but still a bit to depressive, don't you think? May I?" I just nodded and motioned him to sit down next to me. He turned the laptop a bit and changed a few notes. The song was still in the right mood but it changed and didn't sound as depressive anymore. "You know if you use too many of those notes, the effect on the listeners might be different than you intended it to." This guy was super talented. It would be fun to work with him for sure.

"You know I think you are a better tutor already than I am." Embarrassed I my hand through my hair. This finally made him smile a bit and look at me.

"Maybe we can teach each other a bit. President Park informed me that you would be an amazing choreographer and rapper after all. I'm quite alright in rapping but I still lack in many points. And I really can't dance AT ALL." I chuckled lightly and put my thumb up.

"Great! I already thought that I wouldn't be able to help you. But this kinda makes me relax a bit as well." He smiled even more. Yongguk also had a gummy smile. "So maybe we should get to know each other a bit first just so that I know a bit more on how to teach you and so on. Would that be okay? I can even start if you would prefer that." He just nodded and looked away again. "Alright, well I'm Eunhyuk, 20 years old and I love to rap, write songs and especially to dance and make new choreographies. I'm from Jeju and officially moved to Seoul yesterday. So everything is quite new to me."

"I can show you around a bit if you would like that?"

"Daebak. That would help me a lot. So now it's your turn."

"Okay, I'm Yongguk, 16 years old. I'm from Incheon, so not too far away from Seoul. I already rapped with some friends." This made me curious. He was only 16 and already had some experience with being in a group?

"How did you call yourself?"

"The group was calles Soul Connection and I also had a stage name just like you do with Eunhyuk." I must have looked really surprised because I made him laugh out loud. "Oh come on, you didn't even say a last name or anything. It wasn't hard to guess to know that this isn't your real name."

"You're right. My name is actually Lee Hyukjae but I don't want to use this name at the moment. So please just call me Eunhyuk."

"Sure, I have no problem with that."

"You want to show me a bit of your rapping then? I just want to get a feeling what you can already do and what we could practice to make you even better or something." He didn't hesitate for long, pulled out an mp3-player and plugged it in, put on a song and started rapping right after. This guy seriously almost was too talented already. Now I knew why President Park was talking so highly of him last week. He was actually really proud that he was able to get Yongguk into this company and I totally got it why. He was a nice guy although he was rather quiet and probably didn't like to be in big groups or anything. He could already write songs, his rapping was fantastic and I'm sure that he will be able to dance with practice as well. If he is part of the first boy band of TS Entertainment, I was sure that that group had to be popular. When he finished his song, I was still speechless.

"Was I that bad?"

"You got to be kidding? You were that AMAZING. There is a bit of a lack in some parts to keep the rhythm but... woah..." Yongguk smiled and looked away embarrassed. "What made you want to enter this company?"

"I just love music, you know? I like to express myself through the music and maybe also be able to inspire others through my music. I wasn't quite convinced to be part of an idol group as I like my underground band a lot but I just... I want to have a bit more power and help others as well with this. If I could make it and earn money, I could help others who don't have too much. I keep having thoughts like this." He was such a grown-up already. I couldn't believe the words that came from Yongguk. He was someone special.

"Well, I guess we will have to work hard from now on so that we can work on your dream as well." He smiled and nodded.

"And you didn't want to be part of an idol group?"

"Ani, I wanted to teach dancing to others and I wanted to be able to write songs and hand them to others to sing them as I really am not that talented in singing. And I just think that I can put my strength into action more if I am a manager or tutor or whatever than actually being an idol myself. But oh well, how about we write on a song together? You pick the subject and we will work on some verses together and try to put them in action?" Again he just nodded. I already loved my job now. To be able to work with such a talented kid was amazing. And there were so many more that I would still have to meet. Do you see this, eomma. I am working on my dream and I'm actually already enjoying it to the fullest. You lead me to the right way. I hope you'll be proud of me up there because I'm sure that you are watching over me and giving me strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay first of all mianhae that I was gone for over two week ^.^ Last weekend I was finally able to see B.A.P live in concert and it was FANTASTIC! Gosh those guys are talented *_* I hope that you all liked that chapter and please leave a comment <3 Thank you all!!