Youngjae

How am I supposed to live without you?

Watching those three eating dinner made me smile so much. That was one reason why I liked to take them out for dinner as much as possible. First of all, I wanted to make them happy and appreciate each other already now so that later on they would be like family and help each other through the tough times that sure would come at some point. But there was also a very selfish reason. Ever since Donghae didn't text me back, all I had as my family were those three. They made me feel happy and as a part of something. I must have sighed because Yongguk looked at me worried.

"Is everything alright Hyung? You have been this down although you signed the new contract two weeks ago." I tried to hide my concern and just smiled at him.

"Ani, I'm fine. It's just..."

"Just what?", Himchan asked now as well.

"Well my friend didn't text me back but he is probably just busy. No need for you to worry about it as well."

"But..." I just shook my head and smiled at those three.

"You should just eat. How about that? Or don't you like your dinner today?" They just shook their heads and kept on eating. After they finished, Yongguk and Himchan walked home alone while I took Junhong with myself as always. He couldn't walk home alone yet.

"H-hyung..."

"What is it?" It was rarely that he said something without being spoken to first.

"Maybe you should go and visit this friend that didn't text you back yet. It might be better and then he will need to find some time for you, you know?" Why is it that those three think that they would have to take care of me and that they would need to be the mature one? I was their Hyung but they kept giving me advice. And it wasn't bad advice or anything. I kept thinking of meeting with Donghae in person for weeks but I never had the courage.

"Maybe you're right. But don't you worry about it. It'll all work out and you have too much to worry about yourself. Were you already able to finish all your homework?" He shook his head. "Then we better get you home fast so that you won't have to go to bed too late." But what should I do with Donghae? It definitely couldn't stay the way it was right now. I would just tear down my three Dongsaengs if I couldn't get my mood back up soon. And I didn't want them to worry about me at all. I guess the only chance really will just be to meet him personally somehow. Maybe I should just take a day off and wait infront of SME building until he would come out as he should be practicing all day long right now because of his soon debut. Life still hated me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later, here I was in front of SME building. I felt stupid that I went to fanbases that Donghae already had to figure out if he was in there. And now I sat here like a crazy fan, waiting for him to come out. There were a lot of girls around and they kept looking at me weirdly. I would probably do the same if I would be them as I was the only guy except for the security guard. When a car pulled up, the girls kept screaming. Who did they see? I tried to look past them and finally found a spot to see. There he was, only a few meters in front of me, smiling and waving at his fans. Kyuhyun. He still had the power to make my heart beat faster. But when I felt like he would be looking at me, my heart stopped and his smile seemed to be fading for just a second. Kyuhyun kept staring in my direction before he was pushed inside the building by his manager. My heart still hadn't stopped beating fast. He still looked as handsome as ever and that smile was incredible. The girls around me kept on chatting and screaming like crazy. I don't actually know how long I was just stading there with a blank mind. All I could think of was that Kyuhyun was only a few meters away from me for the first time in three years. I wasn't able to touch him or anything but it still felt so much better than anything else.

When I finally got back to my senses, it was already dark and almost all the girls were gone when the doors opened again and a laughing Donghae came out with Kyuhyun right there beside him. What was happening here? Was Kyuhyun the reason that Donghae didn't reply to any of my texts or calls?

"D-D-Donghae..." I whispered but it seemed like he still heard me as he looked straight at me, his laugh stopped right away. But he didn't say a word and just kept staring at me in disbelief. I myself didn't know what I should say as well. I actually felt like running away but my feet didn't move.

"Hyukkie? So it really was you that I saw a few hours ago... You really are in Seoul, aren't you? Or am I dreaming?" Suddenly it was Kyuhyun who slowly approached me with a warm smile on his lips. He had no right to smile like this when talking to me. This wasn't fair at all. How could he just look at me like this right now? Why didn't he look at me the same way he did when he left me almost three years ago? How could he...

"How dare you talk to me like that and smile at me! If it weren't for you..." Tears were already running down my cheeks. I was mad. All the anger and disappointment that I had hidden inside of me, suddenly came out right now. Kyuhyun's smile faded and he stopped approaching me as well.

"I..."

"Don't talk to me! And you! I thought that you would be my friend! You told me that nothing would ever come in between our friendship and that you would kick his for hurting me because you didn't understand his decision! And now you didn't talk to me as well for almost three years and you... You know what? You are both... Aish, I don't even..." Finally my legs seemed to react again and I could finally run away.

"Cho Kyuhyun! You stay here! We need to go, you have a lot of schedules tomorrow!" Did Kyuhyun actually try to chase me? I looked back and saw how Kyuhyun stood there, a few meters away from the building, looking after me. I couldn't believe it. I really met those two again together. Did Donghae really stop texting me because of Kyuhyun? Did Kyu tell him to stop texting me or did he chose it himself? I just couldn't understand this whole situation anymore. Just what exactly had happened to my friendship with Donghae? And why... just why did Kyuhyun had to smile at me like that? Like we never had been separated. Why did it had to hurt so much? The tears kept streaming down my cheeks. I really needed someone to be there for me right now, but I had no one... at least no one that I wanted to burden with all this. My lungs started to hurt, so I finally stopped running and felt how my legs shook. I had to hold on a wall to keep on my feet. What should I do now? *Don't forget to fight for your dreams as well* My eomma's words echoed in my head. Your right, eomma, I should think of my dreams and fight for them but why did I have to lose everything for them? Couldn't I have someone beside me to make it easier? Couldn't there just be someone in my life to keep me strong? Slowly I sank to my knees, more tears streaming down my face. Eomma, I never missed you as much as I do right now.

My mind was blank and I just kept starring in front of me. The I heard this voice. Someone was singing a slow English song. After looking for a bit for the source, I found three boys walking out of a building together. One of them was singing while the others walked beside him smiling.

"Your voice got so much better already. You just need to keep on practicing."

"But the two of you will probably be allowed to debut soon and then what? I will keep staying a trainee for a few more years and watch you guys do great because you will, Jaebum."

"Well, there is nothing for sure at all till now and you might actually become a part of our duo, you know? Just endure it a bit longer and we'll see how everything develops from that moment on, okay?" The one that sang nodded before he looked in my direction. "Alright, I got to go. You coming Jinyoung? See you tomorrow Youngjae."

"See ya." They hugged each other before they went separate ways. The boy that sang came walking towards me. "Sir, are you alright?" How could there be a stranger coming up to me, worrying now as well? Was he even sincerely worrying about me? I just... his voice had been so moving, like an angel's voice. Eomma, did you send him here so that he could show me my way once more? Should I convince him to come and join TSE? "Sir?" I wiped away my tears.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, thanks."

"Let me help you up." He held out his hand and helped me to my feet again.

"Your voice was really beautiful, Youngjae is it?"

"Dae, I'm Youngjae. Thanks, it's alright. Nothing really special. But I hope to debut at some point."

"So you're a trainee right now?"

"Yeah, we're in front of JYP Entertainment", he laughed shortly and pointed to the building he came out with his friends a few minutes ago. I hadn't even seen that I had come here.

"Oh right..." I said while running through my hair embarrassed. "How old are you?"

"14. I've been a trainee for about two years now."

"Well, I'm sorry but I heard your talk with your two friends and I... well I'm Eunhyuk and I work for TSE if you heard of that entertainment company? And I'm still looking for great singers for the first boygroup and... well, if your interested, I would actually like to invite you and audition for us because I really liked your voice and..."

"Thank you but I don't know if that would be a good idea as I already have a chance here and... I would really need to think about this."

"Of course. Here is my card. You can call me anytime when you have thought about it, okay? I would really, really like you to be a part of this boygroup project that I'm working on." He took my car and smiled at me.

"I'll think about it, Eunhyuk-shi. Thank you."

"No I thank you. But you better get going home now. It's already late." Youngjae just nodded, bowed lightly and then left me. I looked after him. Just listening to his voice for a few seconds and talking for him for a bit had made me forget about the happenings from before. Eomma, you did send him right? You wanted me to get stronger once more and to keep thinking of my dreams. Arraseo, eomma, I will keep on fighting. I promise you. And I'll try to convince Youngjae to come to TSE as well. Then I will be one step closer to having the group together. And then I will show Donghae and Kyuhyun that I can beat them. I will show everyone that I fought for my dream and that I'm stronger then they ever believed. I can do it eomma. I will keep my promise that I made to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo a really short encounter with Kyuhyun, but this is only the start, right? And the first appearance of Youngjae (finally my BAP bias is in the story as well kkk) I hope that you liked this chapter. As always thank you for reading and please leave a comment! Thank youuuuu and love you~~~