Kyuhyun

How am I supposed to live without you?

I couldn´t believe that he was actually being here. This had to be a dream, right? How could he be here otherwise? There was no chance that he... How... I... And who were those two men that he was with? I have never seen them before.

"Hyukkie..." This voice, it still sounded like velvet. "You really are back in Seoul. I can´t believe that you are here." He took a step towards me which made me take one step back as well. I didn´t want him to come closer and make me realize that this was actually happening.

"Neither can I. What the hell do you want from me and who is that behind you?" I didn´t know what I was feeling. If it was anger or rage, if I should be happy or sad, if I felt lucky or unlucky. Everything was just a mess. I couldn´t make any sense of this. He didn´t want to be part of my life anymore for more than three years and now he should be standing here and calling me Hyukkie like when we were still a couple?

"Oh this is my best friend Sungmin and his manager Kangin. Sungmin will soon debut with Donghae in a group. Maybe you heard of this in the news or something." I just shook my head. This didn´t even interest me at all. Why did I even ask? "Could we maybe go somewhere more private to talk about the other details? These two know about everything and they will keep it a secret but I don´t want others to be part of our conversation." Why did he want to talk to me? But still, maybe it would be better if we would go somewhere a little more private because I didn´t even know what I would be able to say in this conversation or If I would scream after I could finally get everything back together so I just nodded and motioned them to follow me inside TSE. We went inside the dance practice room that I always practised in at night when no one else was here anymore, just like it should be right now. "So this is where you are working now? So you really made it. I´m really happy for..." What was all of this? Why did he ask me such stupid questions that he didn´t even want to know the answers to? That was it. How could he even do this to me?

"You are happy for me?! Are. You. Serious?! Why would you be happy for me now? It´s not like you would have been interested in my life for the past three years at all! So what the hell is it that you want from me now? You want to tear me down again like our last night together? Or do you want to make fun of me now? Do you also want to tell me about you and Donghae and how happy the two of you are and that we have all changed?!"

"Hyukkie, I don`t..." Kyuhyun seemed to be shocked. But inside of me, all the rage and all the hate on Kyuhyun and on myself just boiled. I needed to show him what the past three years had done to me. Maybe that was a bit unfair but I couldn´t care any less at the moment because I suffered and I cried way too much because of him before.

"No?! Then why would you be here?!" It seemed like he would be close to tears. Kyuhyun hardly ever cried in the past. I saw how his two friends were also looking at us shocked and they didn´t know what to do with this situation. But I didn´t care about them. All I saw was Kyuhyun and the shimmering tears in his eyes.

"I know you won´t believe me because of everything that I have said to you that night... but I missed you Hyukkie. I missed you so damn much and..." Now he was really crying. It was tearing me apart. But I still felt so angry although I couldn´t see Kyuhyun cry at all.

"You missed me?!" I don´t even know when my tears started to fall as well but now they were streaming down my face. Should he really have missed me? How could that be possible? "Then why didn´t you take my calls even once... why didn´t you call me? I needed you so much... My life has been hell because of what happened that night and after... you never even answered my last question of that night... I..."

"Because you needed to live your life, Hyukkie. You leaned on me too much and I wanted you to start thinking about your own life and your own dream." This almost sounded like my eomma talking to me the night before she died. How could he say almost the exact same thing to me? "But it was also because of me. You never noticed this but I also leaned on you way too much. My whole life was around you and I needed to start living my life first before I would be able to be with you once more. My feelings for you never..." He leaned on me? His whole life was me? I couldn`t believe what he was telling me right now. All of this was just a big lie. It had to be a lie. Why did I even listen to all of this? And why did he do this to me? How could he make me suffer even more? Was it fun to make me cry and feel alone?

"Your feelings for me? You don´t even have to pretend that you still or ever had any feelings for me. Donghae was here this afternoon and told me how the two of you have become so much closer and that the feelings grew and that..."

"What?! All that I have been talking to Donghae about was YOU!" This had to be a joke. This had to be such a huge lie. And he did this without even blinking. He could lie in my face and just look at me straight. Please let this be a dream. I wanted to wake up from this dream. I want all of this to end right now.

"Leave."

"Hyukkie, please, there is nothing between Donghae and me. I didn´t even know that you were here in Seoul until you were standing there right in front of SME. I would have come to look for you..." Why didn´t he listen? I want him to leave. I put my hands on my ears and shut my eyes.

"I SAID LEAVE!"

"Hyuk..." I saw how Kyuhyun´s two friends talked to Kyuhyun and made him stop talking to me before bowing to me lightly. One of them, I think Kyuhyun said his name one Kangin, lead him out of the room while the other was staying behind looking at me. I put my arms down again and looked at him still crying.

"I don`t know you and I know that this isn´t the place for me to step in and I won´t tell you to forgive Kyuhyun because he told me about what he did to you and I can understand your point of view. I really do but I can assure you of one thing, Donghae and Kyuhyun are definitely not a couple. This here is Kyuhyun´s number and I also put mine on here if you want to ask me any more questions, alright?" I just nodded and took the piece of paper that Sungmin was holding. "Take care and especially take your time to think about everything, Hyukjae-sshi." Then he left. Was all of this true that he just told me? But why would Donghae lie to me like this? Why would he tell me that Kyuhyun and him would be a couple when they actually weren´t? Why wouldn´t he tell me that Kyuhyun asked about me so much? But who could I even trust anymore? My ex best friend who didn´t speak to me for the past months and who was now in love with my ex boyfriend? Or should I trust in my ex-boyfriend who hasn´t spoken to me for more than three years? Or even Kyuhyun´s best friend that I met tonight for the first time? I sank to my knees and just let my tears flow. Eomma, I don´t know what to do. Just a few minutes ago, I was so happy. I was so happy that I was able to convince the angel you sent me to join TSE. I was finally just thinking about my job again and how to make this group successful. But why was it that every time that something good has happened to me, something bad had to come again right away? I just wanted to be happy for more than a few hours at a time. I want this life to be my life again. Was that the way to handle it? Leave everything behind and just look ahead. But I knew that I just couldn´t do it because my past was always there. Especially my past with Kyuhyun will never leave me. No matter how much I wished for it to just disappear. Where should I go now? I didn´t want to be alone but I didn´t know anyone either. No one to trust, no one to talk to. Because neither of my boys were an option for something like this. Youngjae was to young and the others shouldn´t know about my past. I really didn´t want to drink alcohol as I never had a drink before but a night like this seemed fitting to try drinking some alcohol.

This is what I did. I went to the restaurant that I had just left about 30 minutes ago with Youngjae. The waiter was smiling and waving at me. He knew me already pretty well as I was here so often.

"Oh, you´re back already? I´m glad you came back because I just wanted to look for you. You forgot your wallet, Lee Hyukjae. I´m glad that I finally know your name." What? Why would he want to know my name? "I´m Hangeng by the way and the guy here is Heechul..."

"His boyfriend." Did he just say boyfriend?

"What? I mean pardon?"

"You know we´ve been meaning to talk to you sooner...", Heechul continued talking. "...because of your job and because you seem to be a nice guy but we never saw you with any friends but only with these younger guys and then I overheard you talking to this kid today and how you said that you were gay. And well, I can never hold back after I find out about something like this as it is rarely to find someone who can talk openly about it. So let´s start talking." What was it with this day? Could I just restart this day from the very beginning and just do everything a little bit differently? I didn´t want to be dragged into any of this. I didn´t want to know about any of this either. Not about Donghae, not about Youngjae, not about Kyuhyun and not about these two strangers now as well. All of this just makes my life even more complicated.

"Heechul is a bit fast with things like this. I´m sorry that he made you feel uncomfortable already. But would you mind to sit down with us? We hardly have anyone to talk to as well." Should I? Maybe I should as my life couldn´t become much worse anymore anyways, right? They didn´t need to know about who my ex-boyfriend was or anything but just let everything out once? So I just nodded and we sat down together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As promised here is the next chapter for this story. Now we know a bit about Kyuhyun´s point of view... who knows how this will continue kkk And Hanchul is now part of the story as well ^_^ How do you like this? I hope you could enjoy this chapter. Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought about this chapter. Thank you to everyone who reads, a big thank you to my subscribers and I huge thank you to all those who left a comment for the last chapters!! Love you all~~~