Job interview or the first step into the future

How am I supposed to live without you?

° I didn't know what I should say when he just suddenly stood in my doorway, smiling his most beautiful smile that had always made me go crazy for him. I feel so happy that it always made me cry out of happiness. "So you will finally come to Seoul as well? I missed you so much, Hyukkie... You don't know how much I missed you..." I couldn't believe that I heard those words from him. My heart raced so fast that I thought it would like to win the new world record. I leaned in and kissed him. How much I missed his soft lips.°

Just in that moment I woke up from my dream. Why did I have to dream of Kyuhyun continously? Wasn't it enough that I was already so nervous about the job interview tomorrow? Now I also had to dream of my ex-boyfriend knowing about it? Of course it was stupid because how would he know about me going to Seoul for a job interview? His family wasn't here anymore and Kyu never was someone to have many friends out side of my friends. So there was only Donghae and he would never betray me like this... But did I dream about him knowing because I unconsciously just wanted him to be there for me? To be my pillar of strength again? No, I couldn't and I shouldn't depend on him, no matter what. Not even in my dreams should I think of him. I will make it out of my own power. I will make it, right eomma? I was surprised when suddenly my alarm went off. So I woke up just about the right time. Donghae would be here in about 30 minutes to pick me up and go to Seoul with me. Since it would take us hours to get to Seoul, we decided to already go there today, on Sunday and stay the night in the city. It would be my first time to Seoul.

I took a quick shower, packed some clothes together and waited for Donghae to come and pick me up. But I still had to think about my dream with Kyuhyun. It's been more than six months already and I still didn't love him any less.

"Good morning sunshine!", a bright smiling Donghae suddenly stood right in front of me.

"How did you..."

"The door was wide open. I guess you were already expecting someone?"

"Yeah you, pabo." I started laughing. My best friend just kept standing there, smiling brightly.

"Then let's go!" He put an arm around my shoulder and dragged me with himself. "You know that this will be a pretty long journey and I can feel that there is something bothering you although you are trying to hide it. I know you for ten years already, Hyukjae and I know..."

"I've been dreaming of Kyuhyun. That is all. I just still love that man, no matter what he said to me, no matter what he did. But that's not my main concern now. I'm just really, really nervous about the job interview tomorrow."

"You can do it. I mean they wouldn't have invited you to a job interview if you wouldn't have already convinced them in some way. They weren't actively looking for new employees so you must have already showed them that they will need you. I'm sure of that." I smiled at my best friend. "And as for your problem with Kyuhyun. You probably don't want him to know right away that you are trying to find your way in Seoul as well, ne?" I looked at him surprised but nodded slowly. "If, no wait WHEN you will be accepted at the company, ask the president if you can use some kind of a stage name, so that even people inside the company will call you by another name in the beginning until you can compete with a group that you will take care of with him and his group KRY... What?" I must have made him nervous as I kept staring at him.

"Nothing, just sometimes you really surprise me with your ideas."

"Well, I'm not a small kid anmore after all." We both started laughing. No, sometimes he really wasn't a child anymore. Sometimes he had such great ideas and knew exactly what he needed to say to encourage me more and to cheer me up. Only Kyuhyun had been better in encouraging and supporting and distracting and just being there for me. But I guess no one will ever be able to compete to my ex-boyfriend in this matter. Or in any matter I would say. He had, is and always will be the most special person that I have ever met. That is probably also the reason why my love for him didn't even change in the slightest bit. I let out a small sigh but smiled at my friend again right away as I saw his worried expression.

"I'm glad and thankful that you are coming with me to Seoul. You make this easier on me. Really", I tried to convince him and seemed to succeed in this.

"As your best firend, let me tell you once more. I'll always be there for you. Oh and IF I will be accepted at SME..."

"You mean, WHEN!"

"Oh yeah, sorry, positive thinking. When I will be accepted, I will kick Kyuhyun's more than once." He winked at me. I just smiled lightly. And sometimes he just was that little kid after all. But I still loved him for those two sides he had. After all, he was my best friend because of this character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had dreamt of Kyuhyun again this night. I was now sure that this dream only should encourage me to follow this path even more thoroughly. Kyuhyun keeps telling me in my dream about me finally coming to Seoul. Maybe this was a sign that I would be able to convince the president of my abilities and that I would get this job at TS Entertainment. I should just believe in this, right? With will power you could receive more and it makes you so much stronger. Yes, I will be able to make it!

Here I was sitting in front of the president's office. Nervously I was rubbing my hands together.

"Lee Hyukjae-shi?"

"D-dae." I looked up and looked straight into a smiling face.

"I'm Park Jungsu. Would you please come inside." I bowed down lightly and walked past the president inside his office. "Please take a seat. Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, thank you sir."

"Okay, so I just rewatched your video with your choreography again. Your dance moves really are so natural and I love how everything seems to have a flow and like you would tell us a story. I've almost never seen anything like this."

"Thank you so much, sir. I'm happy that you liked my dancing."

"It was more than just your dancing that convinced me that I need you in our company. Those lyrics show a lot of hurt. "I Remember"... I can see that song become a huge hit. And some point I want someone from my company to sing this song. So don't you give this song to anyone else." I chuckled but nodded lightly right after. "Good, good. But the most important part why I wanted to invite you although I wasn't planning on hiring anyone else right now, was the way that you convinced me that you would like to help us build something here. That you know that it will take time but that you will give it your everything. I could feel that you were sincere with your motives. That's why I wanted you to come here." I couldn't help but smile lightly.

"I hope that I can convince you even more now. I really want to be part of this company. I want to help you with my abilities in the best way that I can... if you let me of course. I don't need much. I just want to be able to teach others and to be part of something."

"That's good as we can't offer you a lot of money at the moment. The only thing I can promise you is that you will be able to live in an apartment, we will pay for everything that you need and a bit more... but for more we will have to wait for your first group to debut."

"That's all I need. I want to be part of this company because I want to start small and become big together. I didn't choose your company for money or fame or fast success. As I already told you in my application, I want to start from the beginning with you."

"Good, good. I like the sound of that. So you will be part of our project of the first boyband. We already have some trainees that might be the right ones for this first group. But I want you to be part of the decision who will come into the group at the end. You will practice dance and rapping with them. Do you think you are up for it?" You have to be strong Hyukjae.

"Yes I am", I said more firmly than I thought I could. But it's what I came here for, right?" The president smiled and nodded.

"I was hoping you would give me this answer. Is there anything that you would like me to take into account?"

"If it is okay for you, I would like to be called Eunhyuk." He looked at me surprised.

"Is there any reason for this?"

"Personal matters. I don't want some people to know right from the start that I am here. But really only if this is okay for you?"

"It's okay for me", he smiled at me warmly. This president was really very nice.

"Thank you. I hope I won't disappoint you but I will give this job my everything."

"I'm sure you won't disappoint me. I can tell that you have a lot of talents. Your first contract will be for two years. In these two years you will work with the trainees and start to prepare them for a debut. If everything will work out the way I think they will, we will prolong your contract for far more years. I will have everything prepared. Please be back tomorrow at the same time and we will discuss the smaller details as to when you will have to be here and what schedule we will give you." I smiled relieved. I did it. I really did it!

"Kamsamnida. Chincha kamsamnida. I'm looking forward to working with you."

"Me too. See you tomorrow, Eunhyuk-shi." I bowed lightly and had to hold myself back from screaming until I was in front of the building. Donghae came running towards me.

"I did it, Hyuk! I did it! I just got the call and I was officially accepted at SM Entertainment! How was ist for you?" He was so excited and smiling happily.

"Me too, Hae! I was accepted and I'll be signing my contract of two years tomorrow!" We hugged and jumped around like little kids.

"Let's celebrate over dinner and some soju. Does this sound good?"

"Perfect." I couldn't believe it, but I did the first step, eomma. The first step into my future. The future I've been dreaming of. Everything started from tomorrow onwards when I signed my very first contract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found time to update after all during the week ^.^ But I guess this story is my escape from life as that is tearing me down at the moment... Well, I really hope that you like this chapter and please wait for my next updates <3 Thanks to all of my readers, even a bigger thanks to my subscribers and a special huge THANK YOU to those who commented so far! I love all of you <33