Trip to LA

Cope with all of it

 

                                           Tiffber

[Amber]

Staying in the dorm alone was very boring. I stood up and walked to my table. I glanced at the calendar but as soon as I glanced at it, my eyes widen.

" Holy Crap!!!" I exclaimed loudly. I almost forgot that the day after tomorrow is my parents'anniversary. I quickly took my laptop out of my bag and immediately opened my skype. I sighed in relieved when I saw my mum was online. I quickly called her. After 2-3 beeps my mum answered. 

" Hey Amber!!!" My mum waved at me." i was preparing to call you too"

" hello mum!!" I waved back at her." Really?? What for??"

" Dont tell me you forget about it?? On Saturday is----"

" your anniversary with dad!! Of course I remember!!" I cut her off." I think I will go to La tomorrow and that means I will arrive tomorrow!!"

" Hello Sis!!" My sister suddenly popped out of nowhere." So you gonna come right??"

" Oh hey Jack Jack!!". I waved at her." Yeah Im gonna go tomorrow but will arrive until the day after tomorrow"

" Ohh really?? That's cool and Amber dont call me Jack Jack!! It's your dog name!!". My sis leaned forward and shouted at the screen.

" Yahh!! Jackie!! You wanna make me deaf??" My mum pulled her back and spanked her. I laughed at how my sister piuted at mum when she spanked her.

" Stop laughing or I'll kick your !! Llama I said stop laughing!!". My sister said again and once again my mum spanked her.

" Alright I'll stop". And then my mum immediately stopped and looked back at me.

" And Amber dont forget to bring a friend to come along !!". 

" Okay Mum!! And I gotta go now to i form my manager and buy the plane ticket!! Bye see ya in LA!!". I ended the call and close my laptop. The moment I closed my laptop, I also heard the sound of door clicking. I immediately went out of my room to greet the person.

"Hey princess!!" I ran to Krystal and give her a tight hug." Tired??"

" Yeah because of Jess!! She wont stop running around the mall!! In the end only her get to buy but me *sighed* just running after her like crazy!!". She said as she broke the hug." And Vic omma and the rest havent come home yet??" 

" Yeah and why ?? You didnt expect to see me here?!!". I pouted my lips to her.

" Noo stupid!!". She pinched my nose lightly and walked to the kitchen. I followed her and back-hugged her. She was pouring some coke into her glass. I rested my head on her shoulder as I inhaled her scent deeply.

" You still smell good after all that running!!". I said while leaning on her.

" You expect me to smell bad??".

" Noo, Im just saying!! Dont be angry!!".i shaked her body a bit.

" Yah! Do you want me to choke??"

" Oops I forget that you're drink"  I just chuckled and kiss her cheek then I walked to the living room and took out my phone. I quickly dialled my manager number and called him. 

" Hello manager oppa!!"

" Oh hey Amber!! What do you want to talked about??"

" Umm on saturday is my parents' anniversary. And I want to go tomorrow and will come on sunday!!"

" So That's all??"

" Ohh and please prepare two tickets because I wanna bring someone with me!!"

" Ohh okay but promise you're gonna work hard for the next come back!! And dont forget to sy congratulation to them for me!!". With that I ended the call.  Krystal then plopped herself next to me. 

" What are doing??". Krystal said as she leaned on my shoulder.

" I just talked to manager oppa earlier!"

" About what??" She looked at me.

" Tomorrow I'll go to LA to celebrate my parent anniversary!! Do you wanna go with me??"

" Tomorrow?? I dont think I can go because I promised Jess to hanging with her all the weekend including tomorrow!!". My face dropped immediately and quickly lighten it up.

" Ohh really?? Then have fun!!" I smiled a bit at her. 

" Sorry Am!! Dont be angry!! Buing buing!!". She then do the buing buing thingy.

" Im not angry!! I gotta go outside a bit okay??". I quickly stood up and got out of the dorm. I sighed deeply and continued to walk. Luckily I was wearing my black hoodie and there's also a glasses in the front pocket. I quickly put on the glasses and put on my hoodie hat. I walked to the SM building. I managed to go inside without my fan noticing. I went to my manager office. I knocked on the door twice and went inside.

" Oh hey Amber what bring you here??!"

" I came here to bring my passport!!"

" Yeah right!! I almost forgot!!". I handed him my passport that is in my pocket all along.

" I will bring the next passport later okay oppa??"

" Yeah it's okay but who are you going with anyway??"

" I dont know yet!! That's why I came here!!"

" Be quick cuz you're gonna depart at dawn okay?? And you gonna have to bring thier passport right now or within the next 30 mins otherwise you're going alone!!"

" Okay!!" I walked out the room. I walked around the SM where my feet leaded me. My mum wouldnt be happy if I went alone. I already gave her my word. She would be very upset. 

" Amber!!". I looked and saw Tiffany's running toward me.

" Oh hey Tiffany!!". She then hugged me tightly. 

" what are you doing here? I thought you're in your dorm!"

" Nahh!! It's boring inside the dorm so I just take a walk outside but it's dangerous so here I am"

" Ohh!! So if you wanna talk to me something just call me. I will be in the practice room okay??"

" Okay". We parted to different direction. I suddenly came back to my sense. Tiffany is also american and live in LA.  I quickly turned back and run to her.

" Tiffany!!! Wait!!". I shouted through the corrider. She then stopped in her spot that is now infront of the door.

" Yes Amber??"

" Are you free until the next monday??!"

" Let me think ". She furrowed her brow abit that I found it cute." Yes,Im free!! We dont have any schedule until next next week why??"

" Tomorrow Im going to LA!! Do you wanna go with me??" 

" Yeah of course!! I would love to!!". The joys inside me is dancing and jumping around like crazy.

" We're leaving tomorrow at dawn!! I gotta go and pack my thing!! So bye!!" I quickly ran to outside but immediately came back beause I forgot something really important.

" Hey Tiff". I stuck out my head through the door.

" Hey again!"

" Your passport please!! My manager needs it!!" I smiled at her.

" It's right on the chair near the door!!". I averted my eyes to the chair near the door. I smiled upon seeing her passport. I went inside and took the pink passport.

" You surely are addicted to pink huh?". I chuckled a bit.

" What's wrong with that??!" She pouted.

" Nothing's wrong!! I'll text you the time and dont forget to put the alarm clock!!". I said to her and quickly made my way to my manager office. I once again knocked twice and opened the door.

" Oppa here's that person passport!!". I put the pink passport on his table. He furrowed his brows when he saw it.

" Is it Tiffany??". My eyes widen in surprise. He didnt open it yet.

" How do you it is her??".

" Who wouldnt the pink addicted!!". We both laughed." Ohh and by the way your flight is 4:45 in the morning!! And we will leave at 3!! Or you will be late!!".

" Ohh okay I'll tell Tiffany!! I'll see you tomorrow right?".

" Yeah Im the one who take you both to the airport!!"

" Alright!! Goodbye oppa!". I bowed at him and walked out the building not to forget to put on my disguise. I look at my watch and now It is 6:30 pm. Along the way back to my dorm I went into a mini mart near the dorm. It's very silent. I took a basket and walked to the snack row. I picked out my fav snack and some pink snack for Tiffany. I really dont understand her. I also took a box of strawberry apple mango orange juice and some energy drink for us in the morning. I also took some chocolate bread and a baguette for the member. I paid for every thing and quickly walked into the building. I walked into the elevator and the button. The elevator moved slowly. How I wish it can move faster!! I got out of the elevator and quickly ran to the dorm. I typed the passcode and quickly went inside.

" Hyung!! I was wondering where you are!!" Sulli cheerful voice greeted me. 

" Oh hey Sul!! I was at SM building. Why??". I asked in a playful tone.

" Because Im hungry !!". She wriggle her body shamlessly. 

" Just in time!! I have some chocolate bread baguette and mango!!". I handed her the bag that contain the member snack and walked to the kitchen.

" But hyung what's in the other bag?? Drinks??". Her face lighten up.

" No it's for my trip tomorrow" Her face dropped and turn into a pout. 

" What trip?? As I remember we didnt have a trip tomorrow!!". She tilted her head while saying.

" Not our but I myself!! Im going to LA tomorrow for my parent anniversary!!

" I wanna go too!!"

" No you cant cuz someone already go with me!!" 

" Who?? Dduddugie??"

" Noo not her!! It's Tiffany!! Talking about Tiffany I forgot to sent her the time !!". I put the bag on the counter and went to sit on the couch. I quickly typed the message to her. 

" Hello Tiffany!! About the time we go to airport around 3 - 3:30 am and we depart at 4:45!! And also my manager is the one who's gonna take us so dont worry!! <3"  Within seconds there's a message alert it's from Tiff

" Really?? That's a relieve because my manager wont take me there!! How about our breakfast??"

" Yeah!! And about the breakfast I alr prepare it for us so dont worry about anything just pack your thing three days two night!!"

" I thought we're staying for a weeks. :3 why so fast??"

" We're going there because of my parent anniversary!! And monday next week is Krystal's birthday so. I cant miss it!!"

" Your parent anniversary?? Why you didnt tell me? Wait..are you going to introduce me to your patent?XD Im joking!! Soo goodnight and see yaa tomorrow!!" I just smiled upon reading this.

" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hehehe If I tell you, you may not want to go. You too goodnight sleeptide ". I finish typing my last message to her and quickly went to the kitchen. I took out the strawberry energy drink and juice and put it into the fridge. I then looked at my watch. Now it is 7:48!! I quickly took the bag and ran to my room. I threw the bag onto my bed and took out my luggage from the corner of my room. I opened my closet and took three shirt and one hoody that I will wear tomorrow and also two pants and a jean that I will wear with my hoody and put it in my luggage. I picked up my bag on my table and put my snack in it. I prepare everything that I needed for the trip. When i finished everything, I quickle went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore my pajamas after finish showering. I walked out the bathroom and was very surprised to see Krystal was laying on my bed. I didnt say anything just walked to my bed and laid down next to her. I kissed forehead and muttered good night to her. I set my alarm on my phone and put in on my table. Because of my insomnia I usually sleep till midnight but this night was different. I immediately drifted to sleep once I laid back on my bed. 

 

 I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I immediately turned off the alarm because I dont want to wake Krystal up. I slowly got up careful not to move her. When I was about to get off the bed, Someone grabbed me by my hand. I turned around and saw Krystal was rubbing her eyes and about to get but I stopped her from doing it. 

" It's okay just go back to sleep!!". I said while holding her shoulder.

" But Amber where are going??". Her voice sounded very sleepy. 

" Im going to LA I did tell you yesterday right?? Now go back to sleep!! Sorry!". With that she closed her eyes and drifted yo sleep. I sighed then walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I splashed the water onto my face then brush my teeth. After I finished everything, I take the towel that wrapped around my neck to wipe my face. I walked out of the bathroom and changed into my hoody and my jean that I picked last night. I put on my bag and took my luggage. Before I went out, I quickly gave Krystal a peck on her forehead and walked out my room. I checked my watch and it is 3 o'clock. I walked to the Kitchen and took the strawberry juice and energy drink and put it in my bag.When I walked out the builiding, I saw my manager's car waiting infront of the building. He didnt notice at first so I walked and knocked on the passenger seat's window. He immediately jumped on his seat and stared at me. I smiled at him and slide open the door.

" Good morning oppa!!". I greeted once im seated." Sorry for surprising you like that!". He turned around and shook his head.

" That's okay!! Now here's your and Tiffany's passport!!". He then handed me two passport. I took it and began to look inside Tiffany's passport. 

" She looks cute and young!!". I chuckled. My manager the engine and began to drive to SNSD dorm. When we arrived, Tiffany came out. As a gentlewoman I got out the car and helped her with the luggage. She got in first then me after. 

" Are we ready to go now??".  My manager asked.

" Yes!!". We exclaimed in unison. He started to drive again. 

" Have you had your breakfast yet??". I asked Tiffany while giving her passport.

" Not yet because you said you're in charge of making breakfast!!". She said while putting her passport in her handbag.

" I didnt make breakfast but I bought it yesterday". I took the box out and held it infront of her. Her eyes widen and took it from me.

" Strawberry!!". She said happily. She acted like a kid. She immediately opened it and ate it.

" Hmm very sweet!! Here try one!!". She held a strawberry infront of my mouth. I smiled then opened my mouth for her. I bit it and chew it. My face immediately turned into a sour one. She picked the one that is sour for me. She began to laugh after seeing my face. I swallowed it and glared at Tiffany. She still laughed not caring about my glaring. An idea to revenge her just popped in my head. I pretended to be angry with her. I put on an angry face and put my hand on my chest and looked outside the window. I heard her laughing stop and I felt that she moved next to me. 

" Amber Are you angry??". She asked me. She sounded very guilty.

" What made you think like that??". I replied without looking at her. 

" Am are you really angry??!". She put her hand on my shoulder. I took that chance and pinned her down. Her eyes widen with my action.

" You choose the wrong person to prank!!". I grinned evilly.

" Oh no Amber you're not going to do that!! Ahahahahahahahhahahaahhaha!!". She began to laugh as soon as I began to tickle her. I know that she's very ticklish just like me. I continued to tickle with the support of my knees. My knees slowly getting weaker making my legs shook. I think Tiffany noticed it. She kicked my knee hard that made me fell down. Before I fell I grabbed Tiffany and flipped our position. That made me under Tiffany when I fell down. Her body was supported by her hand that was on my upper chest near my s. Our face was a bit far from each other but no one moved. We stared at each other eyes. I didnt know how long did we stay in that until my manager cleared his throat.

" Kids Im sorry that I break your moment but we're here!!". That made us sat right up and blushed. My manager got out of the car and opened the door for us because we're too embarrassed. Tiffany got out and I followed after her. I took out my luggage and put on my bag. I wore my hat and put my glasses. I looked af Tiffany and saw her struggling with her luggage that is on the car.

" Needs some help??". Before she could say anything I took the luggage from her hand and put it on the ground for her.

" T-thanks!!". She shuttered that I found very amusing to see.

" No problem!!". I laughed a bit then walked toward the airport entrance but before We went inside we waved at my manager. We found our check-in counter and we had to wait another 10 mins. We went to a cafe that was near our gate while waiting. We stayed silent. 

" I ". We said in unison.

" You first!!".once again we said at the same time.

" No you first!!" We continue to speak at the same time. Also we both furrowed our brow in unison.

" You!!" Again

" stop mimicking me!!" Again

" noo you stop first!!". This time we burst out laughing. 

" Why did  we say everthing inthe same time ??" Tiffany asked. I just shrugged my shoulder because I dont know. I drank my americano that we ordered earlier to the last drop.

" Look Tiff!! The gate is open!". I pointed to the gate that we will be leaving. She looked at the gate and nodded. 

" But we need to wait till they're all gone!!". Tiffany said as she looked at all the people lining for the gate." And looks like you're out of your americano. You can drink mine if you want to!!". She smiled at me.

" How about we drink it together??!!". I took the straw out of my cup and put it in her cup. She pushed her cup a bit making stay in between us. We started it while our locked each other. I averted my eyes from her to the gate. It seems like the  people already got on the plane. I stopped my straw and stood up and took my back.

" Come on let's go we're the last one!!". I took her handbag with and ran toward the gate. We gave them our boarding pass and we quickly ran to the plane . We made our through the crowded way to our seat that is in the business seat. I went inside first and sat up before Tiffany.

" Not fair!! I want to sit there!!". I just shook my head and changed my seat with her. We both put on our seat belt and as soon we both it on the plane start moving. So we're really the last one. After 1 hour I looked over to Tiffany and saw that she's sleeping with the head phone on but me. I couldnt sleep because im very excited to see my family again. I just watch movie till they served the breakfast. I shaked her body but she didnt move. I just  sighed and turn back to the flight attendant.

" We will take two set of french toast with maple syrup and some strawberry for topping." 

" here you go sir have a nice breakfast!!". She said then moved forward . I looked at Tiffany again but she still in her deep sleep. I stood up and took off her handphone. Just like I thought she immediately opened her eyes. 

" Come on our breakfast has arrived so eat first then sleep later" i smiled at her. She gave me a small smile and yawn. 

" You're so cute!!". I pinch her nose lightly. She got up and start eating. I returned to my seat and began to eat my breakfast. After eating it's my turn to sleep. I quickly drifted to sleep without any thing disturb me. 

 

" Amber!! Am!!". I heard Tiffany called my name then shook my body. I thought it was a dream but I immediately opened my eyes when I realised that it was not a dream. When I opened my eyes, I saw Tiffany smiling at me. I rubbed my eyes and yawn again. 

" Dont tell me you're going to sleep again?? You already slept for 11 hours straight!! Now we're landing so eat your snack!". Tiffany said. I looked on my lap and saw a package of cookies. I immediately smiled and opened the package and devoured all of it. 5 mins later we were officially in LA. I could see the building from my seat. When the plane totally stopped in its spot, again we waited until all the people got off but this time we're not the last one who got off the plane. The flight staffs were the last one. I put on my bag glasses and lastly my hat. We waited for our luggage to come. A minute later I could see a bright pink colored luggage from a far. 

" Tiff is that your luggage??". I pointed to the luggage then she immediately nodded. I ran to the luggage and put it down. While I was running back to Tiffany, I saw my luggage heading toward her direction. 

" Tiff!!!" I called out her name. She turned her head and looked at me. I pointed to infront of her whick made her turned to where I pointed. She immediately took my luggage when she recognised my luggage. She made her way to meand we walked out the airport together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

                There's part 2 too. So stay tune!!! Specially for Juny98 ^^