TTL the very last part

Cope with all of it

 

 

Five days had passed and Tiffany had already gone back to practice for Girls' Generation's comeback but the girl hadn't heard from Amber since then. Tiffany checked her phone constantly but there was still no reply from Amber. Tiffany tried to call her several time during her break in the practice room. Tiffany looked desperately at Sunny who was standing and looking down to Tiffany. 

 

"Try call her one more time then we'll resume our practice." Sunny patted The girl's head and walked to talk with other members about their dance routine. Tiffany did as she was told but still no one picked up. She was about to decline the call until she heard someone picked the call. 

 

"Hello?". The person from the other side said. The voice was definitely not Amber nor Krystal. 

 

"Umm...hello this is Tiffany and who's this?" Tiffany questioned. 

 

"Ohh hey Tiff! It's been a long time!" The person spoke in excitement. 

 

"Ailee?!!" Tiffany exclaimed loudly.

 

"Yeah!". Ailee giggled."Although Amber is sleeping right now."

 

"Oh really? I tried calling her for days but she never pick up." Tiffany whined. 

 

"That stupid Llama misplaced her phone and had been working in her room nonstop. I just come to stop by and discuss things but she told me to find her phone while she's sleeping." Ailee explained one by one while glaring at Amber's room.

 

"Working? F(x) is having a comeback?" 

 

"No, I don't know if I should talk about it but you're her girlfriend so it'll be fine." Ailee said leisurely making Tiffany blushed. 

 

"Ah n-no! W-we're not official yet." Tiffany was a bit upset about that too.

 

"Really? That Llama didn't ask you yet? I'm gonna hit her so hard when she wakes up." Ailee snickered. "But back to the topic. She's writing a song and I was asked to sing it with her. I saw the lyrics and it may be about Krystal you know?". 

 

"Really? That explains why she's tired. Is she okay?" Tiffany suddenly felt like she had to go to Amber's place.

 

"Ahh, you don't have to worry! When I first got here, I saw many wrappers from Coreanos and Gongcha cups so she'll be fine and all she needs is sleep. She kinda looks like a panda now." Ailee tittered softly. 

 

"That's a relief then. Thank you though for telling me the truth." Tiffany bit her lip out of concern. She always knew that Amber was the kind of person who would overwork themselves and no one could stop them. 

 

"Anytime and how's Taeyeon?" Ailee asked out of curiosity and worry. 

 

"She's coping with it just fine so far but I hope Jessica knows what she's doing because I know Taeyeon loves her too much to give up on her." Tiffany replied stealing a glance at Taeyeon, who was happily chatting with other members. 

 

"That's good to hear. I don't know what went through her mind to confirm her relationship with that Kwon guy." Ailee was kinda pissed saying that. "Because first of all she's not that straight." Ailee furrowed her brows. 

 

"I have no idea either but we just have to hear from Jess herself and hey I gotta practice now! Talk to you later!". Tiffany ended the call after Ailee said goodbye and wished her good luck. Putting her phone back in to her bag, she rushed to her members and resume practicing with Amber and determination on her mind.

 

Ailee went into Amber's room and sat on the chair and read the music sheet on the table not forgetting to put the phone on the nightstand before that. Throughout the lyrics, she knew that they described Amber's feeling and emotion and words that could not be said herself. All she could do was to express all those pains and her hurt feelings in a song. Ailee could feel everything Amber did when she wrote this song especially the last three lines. 

 

"Oh you already started reading it." Amber stood behind Ailee. Ailee jolted up and immediately looked up and saw Amber's looking down back at her and smiled. Ailee responded with a smile and stood up. They hugged each other tightly while grinning. 

 

"Sorry I didn't greet you properly when you first came here." Amber said letting go of the girl. 

 

"No, it's okay. You were tired and I understand that." Ailee smiled as she pinched Amber's cheek playfully. "Now tell me when are we going to do this?" 

 

"Ooo, look at you! You were just complaining that you didn't want to do this." Amber joked while poking Ailee's abdomen. Amber stopped as she saw Ailee's straight and serious face looking at her. 

 

"We can just record it now at your studios." Amber said looking at Ailee.

 

"Mine? Why not SM? Isn't it your song?".

 

"Well, you can say so because I composed the song but I've already talked to your CEO about it and he agreed because you have nothing to do." Amber let her tongue out making Ailee squinted.

 

"He said that? Aish! Then alright, sure! Let's go!" Ailee instantly changed her mood and dragged Amber out of her own room. 

 

"Yah Goldfish! Let me change my clothes first will ya?" Ailee scanned Amber and pushed Amber back to the room and let her change. Amber was only wearing a short and a black tank top. After Amber changed into a more "formal" attire, she gathered all the music and her phone that had the demo she recorded yesterday by herself. They went to YMC building by Ailee's car and headed up to the studio and did the recording after listening to the demo and looking at the lyrics. The song was originally meant for Ailee's new album but the boss said to make it a single. The process of releasing this one song took as long as nearly a week or six days and a half because they also made a music video for it. Contrast to Amber's expectations, when the song was released globally, it became an instant hit and millions of people video since the song was just so relatable for everyone. They performed the song on many music shows and won several times. Coincidentally, Krystal was an temporary MC at Mcountdown. After hearing the song for so many times, Krystal felt like the song "Letting Go" was for her. It was time for Amber and Ailee to get interviewed by the MCs. One of questions was asked by Krystal. 

 

"Soo Amber, what is the story behind this song?". Krystal smiled and looked at Amber. 

 

"This song is actually based on real life experience actually." Amber answered without problems and returned a smile. Ailee saw that but kept her cool and took Amber's hand. 

 

"Can you tell us more about it Amber?" Krystal felt guilty.

 

"This is going to be the first time I'm saying this. A while ago I broke up with my partner due to some circumstances that I can never expect them to do. And we broke up afterwards but I moved on already." Amber spilled all that without any hesitation and even Ailee was a bit surprised that Amber said that by herself. Krystal gulped and restore her smile on her face. 

 

"How come I didn't know about this Amber? I'm your princess." Krystal pretended that she didn't know and lightly pushed Amber. Amber just cheekily smiled back at Krystal and held Ailee's hand tightly. The next day there weren't any news about Amber and Krystal but rumors about Amber might be not heteroual appeared everywhere. Amber was not impressed nor surprised but nevertheless she just didn't care or said anything about it. 

 

"Babe~ let's go on a date tomorrow~." Amber nagged to Tiffany after her and Ailee's last successful stage. "At least for an hour please~". Amber laid on Tiffany's laps and looked up adorably. They were sitting on the couch at Amber's place watching Amber's performance. Feeling a little naughty, Tiffany drew small circles slowly with her hand on Amber's while the other hand found its way to Amber's hair carefully. She could not wait to see the reaction from the Llama. 

 

"I have another plan for us tomorrow actually~". Tiffany said staring directly into Amber's eyes. "Hmm~ really?". Amber was starting to feel excited and began to brainstorm of what Tiffany might suggest. 

 

"Actually, i was thinking of not going out...". Tiffany paused and slowly leaned in. Amber tensed up at the sudden close distance and kept her eyes slightly away from Tiffany. What a good day to wear a white tank top 

 

"I was thinking...". Tiffany closed the distance gazing deeply making Amber turned and looked back at her. Amber tried her best not to glance down at Tiffany's tank. Under the tank Tiffany purposely wore a pink undergarment. Ughhh!! Just a glance! Amber fought with her thought. Tiffany smirked as she saw Amber gulping and glanced down at her chest not once but thrice. The last time Amber glanced down, Tiffany put her hand on Amber's chest. Tiffany leaned down and whispered seductively, "I was thinking that we just can stay in and relax just the two of us alone here and you know we can do anything without being bothered." 

 

Amber turned bright red after hearing that making Tiffany please with her work. Tiffany giggled and straightened herself. It took quite awhile for Amber's soul to come back. Tiffany laughed after seeing Amber puffed her cheeks sulking. Amber had just realized that Tiffany was only joking with her. She sat up and leaned her back on to the opposite end of the couch and the TV. Tiffany was taken aback by her sudden change of mood. She was about to move to her girlfriend but Amber put her legs on the couch before she could. Tiffany smiled mentally. You just made it easier Am. While Amber's eyes were glued to the TV, Tiffany took the chance to move on top of the other girl straddling her. Amber immediately turned her head and looked at the girl who was sitting currently on her crotch but she still had her expressionless face on.

 

"Are you mad babe?" Tiffany sweetly asked Amber. 

 

"What do you think?" Amber responded raising her left brow. Tiffany pouted losing her confidence in winning this game again. She did this once before and Amber really got angry at her. 

"Looks like I win again this time huh?" Amber broke into a grin and hugged the pouting girl. 

 

"You're too good in this game." Tiffany whined into the her neck. 

 

"You shouldn't start something that you can't win then. After all, this is what you always get for teasing me." Amber said while Tiffany's hair. Amber put her arms around Tiffany and slid down so that she was laying down on the couch completely. Tiffany put her legs on top of Amber's and closed her eyes. She felt safe in Amber's embrace. 

 

Before falling asleep in her lover's arm, she heard Amber asked her, "Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend?". Tiffany rose up with her hands on Amber's chest and looked at Amber with big big eyes. 

 

"What did you say?" Tiffany was shocked. Very shocked. Amber was very amused by the reaction she was getting. She smiled before repeating herself, "Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you accept this stupid llama as your beloved girlfriend? This llama will promise you that she will never hurt you or let you down. She will love you every seconds that she has. She will protect you from any harm. She will be there for you always when you need her. She also promise that no matter what it takes, she will do anything for you to keep your smile because this llama is deeply in love with you and no one else." Amber spoke all those words from her heart and Tiffany knew it so that was why she could feel the tears were flowing from her eyes. She buried her face into Amber's neck once again and kept sobbing. She thought to herself, why did i do to deserve such a beautiful person. Tiffany never thought that Amber would asked her to be her girlfriend. Amber cooed her lover who was still crying. After a little while, Tiffany finally stopped crying. She rose up like before and this time she stared in to Amber's lovingly eyes and said....

 

"Yes Amber I will take the most stupidest llama to be mine and mine forever." 

 

Amber was so happy to hear that she hugged the girl on top of her. She broke the hug and now the two were looking at each other deeply into each other's eyes. Slowly with their eyes closed, they leaned in and their lips met. It was like the first time they kissed but only this time was better because from now on, no one can tear them apart and their heart will always belong together. The spark they felt from the kiss was unreal and there were millions of butterflies in their stomach. From this day onwards, even the society can't stop their love. Even all of the hatred and disgust they will get from people who do not accept them, they will stay strong because they know no matter what happens, they will always have each other.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

Finally OMG! This chapter is for our lovely Tiffany's birthday. So how do you like TTL overall? Thank you for waiting ^^ love you all~!