You're not a stranger after all

Cope with all of it

[Krystal] 

 

 

On friday afternoon walking into the school with many eyes staring at me. Opened up my phone and saw one new message from my boyfriend. You know who? Yes, it's Minho the charisma prince. He told me to go to the rooftop in 30 mins but like I care about it. I'd just go now and surprise him right now. I walked slowly to the rooftop. When I was about to make my last step, something stopped me. I heard somebody moaned from the corner of the rooftop. I silently walked to where the sound is but I wish I didn't. I really didn't believe my eyes. In front of was my only best friend and my boyfriend making out. They really enjoyed but not for long. 
"Hello my beloved boyfriend". I said full of sarcasm. "and my only best friend". They both broke apart with their eyes wide open. 
" Were you having fun??". I continued. Tears began to form in my eyes but I held it back. 
" K-k-krystal is n-not w-what you think". Minho said and started to walk toward me.
" Stop!! Stay there and don't dare to come to me!!". I said with my scary voice. Minho stopped where he was and breath heavily. 
" Krystal please let me explain!! We were jus----".
"Just what??? Don't tell me you were playing?? In my eyes you were making out!!". I tried not to say it with trembling voice. Minho immediately looked down to the floor. 
"I really love you Minho but this is how you return your love? And Sulli............... My only childhood best-friend. I thought you were my best friend but you betray me behind my back." I stopped a bit to retain control both of my anger and tears that threatening to fall. "Right from the start when we start dating, I knew there's something fishy between you two but I kept it aside. I didnt think that it would happen but I was wrong". My voice started trembling that made my tears fell but I quickly wiped it away." Now what is it that you want to tell me?"
"Krystal let's break up" Minho said without meeting my eyes. At that moment I felt my heart rate drop. I couldn't open my mouth. I nodded and sighed. 
"Okay". I said heartlessly. My tears started to form more and more. At that moment I wanted to drop on my knees and cried my heart out but I couldn't. 
"You two would make a beautiful couple. Good luck!". I faked out a smile. I turned and started to walk away while letting out my tears. This was the first time I had ever felt like this. 
I walked lifelessly to the gate. My mind was full of sadness anger that I needed to bring it all out but I just couldn't do it. 
" Soojung Im right here!!". I heard my sister shouted from outside the gate. I smiled and waved at her. I ran to her and quickly hugged her. There's no one who could be like my sister. Im very grateful that she's always be there for and stay by my side when Im down. Since when our parents died she became like my mum. 
"Soojung ahh~~ are you okay?". She cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes. I took her hand away and shooked my head. I didn't want to show her my weak side.
" Nahh~ Im perfectly fine unnie!! Just wanna go early and rest! I miss my bed." I smiled brightly as I could but she didn't look like she believed me. 
" Unnie Im very very perfectly fine!!" I lightly sqeeze her hand to assure her. She stared at me for a while and finally gave in.
"Okay if you said so!! Come on let's go home!!" With that we both got into the car and drove home. When we got home, I quickly went to my room and sat on my bed and cried my heart with my head buried between my knees. I thought Minho wasn't like other boy but it turned out that he was a jerk after all. 
That night I received the same message from Jiyoung, Eunji, Minah and many other friends , who I always hanged out at the night, that they found another bar that had many pretty boys who went there. First I ignored it but when I thought about it I quickly sent a message to them that I would too and they said that they would pick me in 30 mins. I rampaged throughout my closet and found a black skinny dress that showed half of my thigh. I had no choice but to wear it. After wearing it, I went to my make up table and put on my make up. I put on my red lipstick and my eyeliner that made look smoking hot. I fixed my dress and *wrrriiiiing* they were here. Before I went the room, I looked at the mirror and kissed the past good bye.
" Woah!! Are we going to a party today?". Eunji exclaimed as she saw me.
" I just don't have anything to wear.". I said with an I-don't-care tone. 
" Okay let's go!!". Minah said as she stepped on the gas. After a while, we arrived at the bar. This bar was different from other bar that I had been to. This bar only had teenager. 
" You'll like this Soojung !!". Jiyoung whispered into my ear and hooked my arms and dragged me into the bar. As soon as the door opened we were greeted by loud music that could blast our ears off. We went to the drink counter and ordered our drinks. I had a bottle of beer while other had different kind of cocktail. After they drank all of it, they all went to the dance floor leaving alone but I didn't care. I was sitting face to the dance floor until someone came up to me.
" Come here alone?". He said but his voice was too feminine for a boy.
" No, Im with them". I said as I point to the group. 
" Ohh ". He nodded. I drank my last drop of my beer. I turned around and face the bar counter.
" Can I ha---". 
" 4 bottle of beer please!!" He cut me off.
" Right away sir!!". The bartender said and quickly bring 4 bottle of beer and put in front of us. 
" 2 for each!!". The stranger said smiling at me. 
" Thanks!". I said while taking a bottle of beer. 
" Your welcome and let me introduce myself!! My name's Amber and what's your??". He let out his hand. 
" My name's Soojung or Krystal!". I took his hand. Even his hand was very soft like a girl. 
" Are you wondering if Im a girl or a boy??". He chuckled." Yes Im a girl not a boy". That made both of my eyes and mouth open. He let go my hand and put it under my chin and slightly pushed it up.
" Let's finish our beer while we talk 'bout ourselves". He- I mean she said. 
" So how old are you?". I asked her while sipping my beer.
" Im 22 this year and you?". 
" Im 20 and school??". 
" Im from SM high school!"
" Oh what a coincidence!! I also come from SM high school". We both laughed for a bit.
" Amber have ever meet somewhere?? Cuz your name seems very familiar to me." 
" Funny that you don't know your own classmate". She chuckled a bit. That's why her name sounded familiar. 
" Ohh sorry" I let out an apologetic smile. 
" It's okay because you always hang out with Minho". Upon hearing his name my smile immediately dropped. " Hey are you okay??" 
"We broke up ....... today!". I looked down. My eyes began to tear up when I recalled the moment at the rooftop. I felt a hand caressing my back soothing me. 
" Looks like we're the same. I just broke up with my girlfriend today." That made me looked up. Even though she just broke up she still could smile unlike me. 
" Dork!!". It came out as a whisper.
" Thanks!!" Opps I think she heard it. 
" I think we may have the same reason why we broke up!!". She said as she finished her beer.
" I think so let's say the reason together on 3". I turned to her. 
" 1 "
" 2 "
" 3 " 
" Because my girl/boyfriend cheated on me with my friend/best friend!!" We said in unison that our eyes widen itself. We laughed out loud together like it never ended. I finished my current beer and grabbed another beer. 
" Let's drink together until we're drunk!!! Woohooo!!. I cheered raising my bottle and quickly drank to the last drop.
" Looks like you're very good at drinking unlike me. ! So 6 more bottle please!!". Like before the bartender quickly put another 6 bottle in front of us. We both gulped it down. I finished my sixth bottle and was a bit drunk but Amber didn't seem to be a bit drunk and then I realized that she was staring at while I was drinking. 
" Come on let's go and dance until I'm sober!!". I said like I was drunk. I took her hand and walked to the dance floor. I wasn't drunk but I pretended to be one. I wanted to forget all my sadness and enjoyed today. If I was drunk, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it. Amber just smiled and followed my lead. Once we got there, I wrapped my arms around her neck and started to sway to the beat. She put her hand on my waist and pulled me closer to her. At first I was surprised but I didn't care. I kinda like it. We were staring into each other eyes while swaying to the loud beat. I averted my eyes away from her eyes but found myself staring at her lips. It was very reddish and plump and y. The curve was so perfect that I could kiss it all day. I blinked my eyes once and lightly shook my head. 
" Hey Krys are you okay??". My eyes widened. This was the first time that someone beside my best-friend called me that.
" Hey are you okay Krys?? Um.... I can call you that right??". She grinned that I found it cute.
" Yeah you can!!". I couldn't believe myself either that I allowed someone to call me that. I usually hated it when someone called me that but the way she called me it just very Y. I looked at her eyes but her eyes was looking somewhere else on my face and the realization hit me. She was looking at my lips like the way I looked at her. She averted her eyes from my lips and back to my eyes. We continued to stare deeply into each other. Her eyes was very addictive like little kids watched cartoon movie. The dark brown orbs of hers made you stare into it. I broke the contact and turned my back on her and swayed my hips left right. I purposely brushed my back to her crotch to see her expression. I smirked when I heard her gulped. I started to sway my body around her. It was like I was seducing her. When that song ended, I dragged her back to our place and rested for a bit.
" 2 glasses of cold water please". It seemed like Amber was the only one that ordered all the drinks. Once the bartender gave us our water, I immediately gulped every drop of water down my throat but I still felt thirsty.
" Here!!" She handed me her glass." Seems like you're very tired". I hesitantly took it.
" How about you?". 
" Nahh~~ Im not yet tired!!". She said as she spun her chair around like a kid. I found her amusing. 
" Let's dance!!". She stopped spinning and looked at me.
" Im tired and I wanna rest my ears!!". I whined." The music was way too loud!!".
" Who say that we gonna dance with loud music?? We're gonna take it SLOW!". She wriggled her brows. She made a zip-your-mouth gesture to the DJs and like magic the music suddenly turned into a slow music.
" All couple in the bar!! Please come to the dance floor and dance!!!". One of the DJ cheered.
" Come on let's go and dance!". Amber said as she took my hand.
" But we're even a couple!!". I said silently as I could.
" Who said that only couple can dance??". She dragged me to the dance floor. She again put her hand on my waist and I around her neck. We both swayed slowly to the song. I didn't dare to look into her eyes. I could feel Amber staring at me. I looked back at her but quickly turned my head to the side that made my eyes opened a bit bigger. They were all kissing, more likely making out. In curiosity I turned and looked all the couple around us and turned. It seemed that we were the only one that didn't kiss. I looked back to Amber and she was looking at me grinning. I looked back at her and this time our eyes locked to each other like there was nothing that could break us apart. I once again glanced at her lips. I wondered how it felt. Was it soft or rough?. Like there was an genie right beside me. Amber slowly leaned closer to me and automatically I closed my eyes anticipating it. Once her lips touched mine, I felt a thousand electric shock ran through me. This was the first time I felt like this. Every time Minho and I kissed I'd never felt anything like this. As expected, her lips are very soft. She kissed me slowly and lightly. She was a very goood kisser. I tensed up a bit but slowly responded to her. Our kiss was slow but it slowly turned into a heated one. She roughly bit my lips that made me gasped. She took that chance and slipped her tongue into my mouth. She explored my mouth and play with my tongue. My hands ran up to her hair and played with them. She pulled me more closer to her and pushed her tongue deeper. She lightly my tongue that made me moaned into . I felt her smirk when I moaned. She it harder and made m moaned a bit louder than last time. She let go of my tongue and broke off the kiss. We didn't say a word after the kiss but we continued to dance. Her arms wrapped around my body securely. I hided my face in between her neck hiding my blush. Suddenly I thought of my friends. I lifted up my head and started looked around. I mentally sighed. They left me again.
" What is it??". Amber asked me.
" Nothing, it just that my friends already left without me!!". I hanged my head down. 
" Do you want to come with me then??". She sounded like it's no big deal.
" Really?? I can??". I looked up to her face.
" Yeah but I didn't bring my motorbike. I just walked!". She grinned. 
" It's okay!!". I smiled back. I looked at my wristwatch and it showed that it was 11:35 pm. Uh Oh my sister would be dead worried about me. 
" Let's go now shall we?? I promise my sister that I will go home before 12 o'clock!!". Amber said. It made me curious.
" You have a sister??"
" Yeah her name is Jackie!! Why??".
" Ohh Im just wondering!!".
" Come on let's go shall we??!!". She said as let go off me. 
" Okay let's go!!". We walked to the exit and there was many people around that area that made me panic. My eyes started looked around panically. 
" Krys are you okay??". But I didn't answer her. I was in my panic state. She took my hand and caressed it softly. I looked at her.
" It's okay. Im here for you!!". It made me calmer. We walked through the crowded of people without a problem. Whenever I walked through a crowd of people, it always made me think about what happen when I was 8. When my parents lost in the big crowd of people. 
" So where is your house??". She asked breaking the silent atmosphere.
" Turned right at the next crossroads! And you?" 
" Opposite from you!!". Too bad for me. I wanted to spend more time with her. 
" So this is good bye??". I asked her when we were at the crossroads. 
" No, it's not!! I'll walk you home!". She gestured me to continue my walking. I didn't say anything. I just continued walked to my house. After a while, I felt there was nothing beside me anymore. I looked from left to right but there was no sign of Amber. I turned back and---
"AAAAHHH!!!!". I screamed when Amber suddenly jumped out of nowhere. My heart skipped a beat because of that. Amber bursted out laughing like a mad lady. I glared at her but it seemed she didnt felt. I took a deep breath and whacked her her head. 
" Oww!!". She whined in the middle of laughing. How came she can laughing when I whacked her very hard. I started to walk leaving her behind. 
" Hey wait for me!!". She shouted from behind. I quickened my pace but she grabbed my shoulder from behind making me nearly fell backward. 
" You should hahhah see your hahahhaha face!!". She continued to laugh. I furrowed my brows and pinched her hard.
" OW!!". She whined loudly as she rubbed the spot that I pinched her. It must've been very hurt. My face softened as I saw tears started to form in her eyes. I stopped her and instead I rubbed the spot for her and finished it with a kiss on it.
" There!! Finish!!". I said to her. She cutely pouted her lips and faked a sob. 
" Stop pouting!! Come on let's go home!!". She quickly obeyed me and followed me. I saw her rubbing her arm like before.
" Does it still hurt??". I was a bit guilty for pinching her hard like that but she deserved it *pouted*. 
" It's okay.". She smiled." I can endure it!!". I didnt understand her. Even she was hurt she still could smile. We continued to walk silently.
" Amber!". I looked at her." I don't get you!!". She looked at me smiling.
" How can you smile like that??". I continued. She just smiled and remained silence. 
" My mum died when I was 8.". She said looking down." Before she died, she told me to smile no matter what happen to me and after that she died smiling to me and my sister." She wiped her tears away and started to smile again. There was nothing that I could do to comfort her beside hugging her. Her body tensed up but slowly relaxed and hugged me back. 
" Thanks!" She sadly whispered. She must'd suffered a lot when she was young. We broke the hug but our hand were still connected. I didn't know why I found it very comfortable holding her hand. We walked like that until we arrived in front of my house. 
" So this is your house?huh??". Amber asked me while looking at the house. 
" Yeah!!". 
" Cooool!!!! It's even bigger then mine!!". She cheered like a kid. 
" So goodbye??. 
" Yeah but first". She took out her phone." May I have your phone number??". She asked me with a childish tone. I smiled and took her phone and typed my number.
" Here!". I handed back her phone.
" Thanks". She took her phone back and put it back into her pocket. 
" Soo see yaa tomorrow at school!!". She said said as she slowly started to let of my hand. 
" Yeah Bye!! Thanks for walking me home!!". I said smiling at her. She slowly walking backward while letting go my hand. She let go of my hand and waved at me. I waved back at her. She continued to wave while walking backward. She stepped on a stone that made her stumbled backward. 
" Im okay!!". She shouted as she tried to retain herself. She turned around and ran to her house. After she'd gone, I opened the door and walked into the house. My sister probably had already gone to sleep when I saw the light of her room turned off. I walked silently to my room and quickly took a shower. I got out of the bathroom and quickly wore my clothes. I jumped on my bed out of happiness. I set my alarm clock at 7. I looked up at the ceiling thinking about HER. How soft her lips was. How I could kiss it all day all night long but what were we after we kissed. We weren't a couple but we kissed. My thought was interrupted by my phone message alert. I thought it was from my friends but it was from an unknown number. I opened it and smiled immediately formed on my face. It was from Amber. I think Im smiling like an idiot now. She said to meet her at 8:15 under the cherry blossom tree at the back of the school and at the end of the message she put a kiss sign and her name Amber. I put my phone back to the table next to the bed. I smiled to myself thinking about tomorrow and I fell asleep just like that. 
I dreamt about me and Amber kissing under that tree and suddenly Jessica unnie appear out of nowhere and started making dolphin sound that made me immediately rose up. I looked at the and it showed that it was 7:34. The alarm already went off before I woke up. I quickly got out of my bed and started to prepare myself. After exactly 30 mins I went out of my room and ran down.
" Good morning unnie~!!. I greeted her who was busy cooking our breakfast. 
" Oh good morning Krystal!!". She greeted me as I greeted her." I see you wake up earlier than before!!". She chuckled. I pouted as I took my seat.
" Breakfast's ready--". She stopped and looked at me." 
Why are pouting??".
" Nothing!". I immediately smiled and ate my breakfast. After we both already ate our breakfast, I cleaned all the dishes. 
" Unnie??". I called her.
" Hmm?"
" Can I go with you today??". 
" Sure! Why??".
" I have to meet my friend early!". 
" Really?? Me too!! Come on let's go now!!". With that we got out of the house and went to my sister's car. She stepped on the gas and went to my school direction. My school was 7 minutes away from our house. When we arrived at my school, I quickly said goodbye to my sister and went out of the car. The school was big so it might take a lot time to the back of the school. I looked at my wristwatch and there still 2 mins left so I hurriedly ran to the of the school with the remaining time. I was the leader of the track and field group since I was young. When I arrived there, I saw someone in boy's uniform under the tree. First I thought it wasn't Amber but when I see the bruise on the left arm, where I pinched her, I immediately knew it was her. I walked to her and hugged her from behind. She seemed very surprised that she grabbed my hand and turned around.
" Oh it's you!!". She smiled as she saw me.
" How long have you been waiting for me??". I asked her.
" I just came here a while ago but not that long!". She smiled.
" Ohh annnnnd your arm!". I looked down feeling guilty." Does it still hurt??". 
" Ohh my arm?? You mean where you pinch last night??". I nodded. " It's all okay now but you still can see the color." She smiled. We remained silent for a while until she broke the silence.
" Soo did you sleep well last night??". 
" Yeah and you??" 
" Very well last night because I didn't hear my sister nagging!!". She laughed a bit. Then we remained silent again. She suddenly took my hand and start walking. 
" Come let's go shall we??". I smiled at her and nodded. Maybe From behind we really looked like a couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Is this lame?? I think it is. Please comment!!