Milk

Cope with all of it

 

 

[Amber's pov]

 

  Just another boring saturday in the dorm alone without nothing else to do. Krystal was shooting commercial with Sulli. Luna was out buying groceries with Vic-omma and I alone here. I was curious so I decided to call Krystal. I quickly dailled her number and after two or three beeps she picked up.

" Hello Krys!!" I exclaimed excitingly. 

" Oh hey Am baby!!". She replied with the same exciting voice. 

" Where are you?? Im boring here!!". I pouted on the phone." I want you in my arms right now"

" Im on my way there right now!! I've got your fav burritos here so stop pouting ㅋㅋ!!". 

" Ohh really??!!". 

" Just kidding! Ahahahahahah you sound like a kid." I pouted upon hearing that.

" You meanie!! I hate you." I heard sulli giggling over the phone." Did you put on the loud speaker mode??"

" Yeah hahahahah!! Im gonna hang up now cuz we're infront our building right now!! See yaa in a minute!!". With that she hung up. I put my phone back to my pocket and laid on the couch pretending to be asleep. Just when I closed my eyes, I heard the cracked open.

" Hyung!! We're home!!!". Sulli shouted. I just ignored her and still pretend to be asleep. I heard footsteps coming toward my direction and felt something poke my cheek. I burried my face into the couch and continued to sleep. 

" Am~~ are you gonna continue to ignore me??". Krystal whispered seductively into my ear made me shiver. I turned my head and saw a grinning Krystal infront of my face. 

" See?? Told yaa that she cant resist that!!" They bursted out laughing making to sit straight up and pouted.  After a while they stopped laughing. I put on my serious yet angry face. 

" I'll be in my room!!" Sulli said then ran to her room. Krystal then came and sat next to me.

" Amber??". I remained silent." Am baby~~". She continued to call me but I ignored her. She shook my body a bit and eventually gave up. Hehehehe 

" Am~~ are you angry??". I nodded. 

" I want my burritos!!". I whined facing her.

" But I dont have it!!". She did the puppy face but I turned away before I fell for it. She stood up and stood infront of me and looked at me. 

" What do you want instead of it??". She lifted my chin made me look at her. 

" Anything??". I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling closer and in return she wrapped her hand around my neck.

" Yeah". She nodded slowly. Hehehehehe

" I want milk!!". I said cutely. 

" Is that it?? Milk?". I nodded." okay let me go and take it". I shook my head and tighten my arms around her. She looked at me confusingly.

" Not that milk but your milk!!". I said and burried my face into her stomach.

" How can I have milk for you if I dont have baby." She chuckled. 

" Then let's make it now". I said looking at her while grinning.

" How if we're both girl!" She gently slapped my arm. 

" Then kiss me!!". I grinned. She just smiled and sat on my lap with her leg wrapped around my waist. Without saying another words we crashed our lips together hands roaming everywhere. She bit my bottom lips for entrance. I allowed her and we were engaged in tough battle.

" Umm guys Vic---". We broke our kiss and looked at Sulli direction and saw her covering her eyes. Krystal uickly hopped off me and sat next to me.

" Guys are you finish??". She said as she peeked through her hand. I heard her sigh in relieve and dropped hand.

" Sorry to break your moment but Vic unnie told us to go to the SM building now!!". She said. " Come on let's go dont sit there like statue!!". Sulli walked toward us and pulled us up. I knew Krystal was blushing right now. As we walked out of our dorm, Sulli walked ahead of us. That left me and Krystal behind. I grapped her hand and interwined them. 

" You owned me one." I whispered to her. She slapped my arm but this time was not gently like before. I winced in pain that made me let of her hand and started to rub my arm.

" Maybe two!!". I whispered to her then quickly ran to Sulli or my arms gonna had bruise.