Lucky

Cope with all of it

              ( Nana x Amber ) 

[Nana]

The school ended earlier than before. Im kinda tired today. I quickly packed my bag and walked outside.

" Hey wanna hang out tonight??" Uee said as she tapped my shoulder.

" Nahh!! It's okay. Im kinda tired today so maybe next time". I gave her a faint smile.

" When is the next time??". Juyeon said as she came out from nowhere.

" On sunday then but now I have to go." I waved at them and and walked away. My apartment is like 6 mins away from here. Im a bit scared but it's okay. I walked into a small alley that is very dark and I also felt that someone is following behind me but I didnt bother turned back. But I felt that there's more than one person. I ran as fast as possible to my apartment but that doesnt do a thing. They just ran after me. I turned to every direction to make lost track of me but when I looked back, they were right behind me. I ran as fast as possible but I think today is my unlucky day because infront was a dead end. There's no more way to escape. 

" Looks like it's a dead end huh??" A man who was in the middle said. I think he's the leader of this pack. " Dont be afraid!! Come to me". Then he slowly walked to me and tried to hug me but I pushed him away before he could touch my body. 

" So you wanna play in a hard way huh??". He said as he signal his man. Im a deep trouble right now. Two of his men walked toward me. I slowly walked backward until my back bump onto the wall. They suddenly grabbed my hands trying to make me stay still. As soon as I stay still the leader came toward me and start ripped off my clothes. He stared at my body for a while. His staring made me feel very unconfortable. He then walked closer to me and my neck. He my collar bone so hard that im gonna moan out loud but I tried to keep it in. His hand started to caress my stomach to my back trying to unhook my bra. Please anymore help me!! My tear started flowing down from my eyes.

" HEY!!!". A voice echoed all over the alley . The leader stopped what he was doing to me and stood up. 

" Dont you dare touch her once more" a figure started to appear slowly from the darkness. 

 

" It's none of your business!! " the leader replied back to the figure.

" It's my business because you're touching my girlfriend". He said with a deep serious tone. I could hear the gulping sound from the leader. The figure slowly came out of the darkness revealing his face. His face is very handsome.

" Give her back to me now or I'll take her by myself in a hard way".

" Ohh Really??"" So why dont you come and take her in a hard way??". The two men who was holding my hand realeased my hand. Even though now my hands is realeased I cant do anything. My body was very weak. 

" Okk you made me do this and dont regret this later okk??". The handsome boy said as he ran toward the gang and the gang also ran to him. To my surprise he dodge all the punches and kicks easily. He punched a man right in the middle of the stomach and pushed to the other man. He kick the man that is creeping behind him so hard that it could make our teeth broken. I saw one of the man take out a knife and tried to stab him from behind.

" Look out!!" I shouted. I guess he didnt hear me. The man successfully sliced his hand a bit. He then turned around and grabbed the man wrist and took his knife. He stabbed all the man with that little knife until all the man lied down on the ground in the puddle full of blood. The leader took out his gun and pointed at the handsome boy. 

" Dont come near me boy or you will die". His hand is shaling that he even cant hold th gun properly. " 1....2........3". The boy dodge the bullet and rushed to the leader in a fastest speed I've ever seen before. He took out the gun and karate chop the leader. The leader slowly fell down onto the ground. He then walked to me and let out his hand.

" Are you okay??". I nodded and took his hand. He gently pulled me up and smiled at me . 

" Thank you for saving me". I smiled back at him.

" Let me introduce myself! My name is Amber. Im 19". He then let out his hand one more time.

" My name is Nana. And im also 19". I shake his hand slowly. His hand is as soft as a girl hand. I looked at my watch and now it is 6:30. No wonder why it's so cold. I looked down to my body and saw that im half shirtless. I started to shiver.

" Are you cold??". 

" Yeah I think so but it's okay I can do this by my own ". I said as I bend down to pick up my shirt. But when I bended down, my knees started losing its balance but Amber caught in time. 

" Come on let me help!! It's okay because im also a girl". My eyes widen at what she said.

" Okk". I said as I gave her a faint smile. She bended down and take my shirt. I watched her every single movement. She put my shirt for me and started button the shirt for me. I blushed at what she did to me. I looked away while she was button my shirt. She did it like a boyfriend would do. Im very lucky to meet her.