After breaking up I have you

Cope with all of it

r             ( Yoonber )

It was so boring so I decided to take a walk outside for a bit. I called to Yuri, my current girlfriend, to hang out with me but she said she was very busy at the moment so she couldnt hang out with me. Lately Yuri has been acting strange. We havent  hang out since last month. She always busy whenever I called her. I quickly put on my jacket since it's nearly winter. I rolled down on my contact list and saw Amber on the list. I had no choice but to call her to hang out with me because everybody was busy with their girlfriend. 

" Hello Amber??"

" Oh hey Unnie what's up". I wondered why whenever I called her she always sounded happy. 

" Wanna hang out today??"

" How about Yuri unnie?? She's busy again ??"

" Yeah soo ??"

" Okay I will pick you up in 5 mins okay??"

" Okay I'll wait". I put my phone into my handbag. Ever since Yuri has always been busy  Amber was the one that I've been hanging out with. She's been taking care of me like im a baby since that day.

 * beep beep *

Looks like Amber already arrived infront of my house. I quickly walked out the house and saw Amber waving at me from her car. I got in the car and looked at Amber who was staring at me the whole time.

" Is there something on my face??". She shooked her head and start driving.

" It just you're very beautiful today". I blushed at what she said." So where do you want to go today?" 

" I want to go the usaul alley next to Yuri's apartment". I said as I looked out the window. 

" Let's walk there shall we?? It's easier."

" It's up to you Amber". She smiled and drove to the nearest parking lot. She parked perfectly into the spot. She immediately got off the car and opened the door for me. She's such a gentle man. No I have to say gentlewoman. 

 

" Thanks Amber!!". She then bowed like when man ask woman to dance.  She got up and look at my handbag.

" Want me to help you that". She said as she smiled and let out her hand.

" It's okay Amber!! I can handle this". She then pouted and  shake her body shamelessly. Aww no one could resist that. "Okay okay I'll give up here". I gave my handbag to her. She immediately took it and put on her shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and walked together like a couple.

" Look at them!! They're so sweet. I wish that I can be that girl." The girl around the corner said and made Amber looked at me smiling. I just smiled back and turned to focus on my way. I wondered where is Yuri right now. I led Amber into Yuri's apartment. Amber looked at me confusingly but turned away after I glared at her. 

" Yuri??!! Are you home??" I knocked on the door but There was no answer. 

" Are you looking for Yuri ??". An ajumma aged around 40 came out from her apartment infront of Yuri's.

" Yes"

" I think she just left around 30 mins ago. She left with a blonde hair woman. They seem to be going out on a date". After saying that, she bid us goodbye and went outside.

" Unnie?? Are you okay??". Amber waved infront of my face.

" Yeah im definitely okay!! Come on let's go now Im hungry". I forced a smile.

" Okaay!! Hold hand??". She said as she shake her finger.

" Okay!!". We interwined our hand and walked out the apartment. We went into one of the restaurant and sit next to the window. 

" So what do you want any drink??". She said before she got up.

" Just a cup of latte will do". She smiled and quickly went to the waiting line. I looked out the window and two familiar figure walking hand in hand. One was brown hair and another was blonde. While they were walking, Amber then came back to our table.

" Unnie what were you're looking at??". She said as she put my latte infront of me.

" That two look familiar to me.". I said as I pointed to where the two is. She tried to look where did I pointed.

" Me too". She nodded at me then turned to those two again. The girl with the brown made the other girl stop and pointed to like she was hungry. The blonde one opened the plastic that is in her hand and took out one piece of cookie and put it into the other girl's mouth. They smiled at each other and started to walk again. They were playing like a very sweet couple. How I wish Yuri is like that to me. They walked and stopped agin but this time the blonde one was the one who stop first. She pointed to like earlier the brown one did. The brown one opened the plastic bag and took out a piece of cookie .

" Wait... Isnt that Yuri unnie?? With Jess unnie??". Amber said as she pointed at them. I looked at them more clearer and realised that it was really Yuri and Jessica. Yuri put the cookie infront of jessica mouth. When Jessica was about to eat it, she pulled it away and pointed to her cheek but Jessica refused to do it. I saw Yuri pouted infront Jessica. She never did that to me. I think Jessica couldnt resist the pout either. She leaned closer to Yuri's cheek. When she about to kiss Yuri on the cheek, Yuri suddenly turned and made their lips touch. Jessica widened her eyes broke the short kiss. I felt anger and tear are building up. Why Yuri Why?!!! She cheated on my for the second with the same person. I felt very betrayed. I quickly got up.

" Unnie where are you going??". She also got up. I didnt say a word as many tears start forming up in my eyes. I quickly headed to door and ran out. I let all my tears out as I ran very fast. 

" Unnie wait!!!! It's going to rain soon!!" I heard Amber shouted from behind but I didnt stop because I dont want Amber to see my tears. I ran very fast that I could feel the tears dropped very fast from my eyes. But something was wrong the drop of water that I felt was colder and more than normal tears. What do I do now It's going to rain. But I already ran far from that area. I looked around but I didnt see anything that I could prevent myself from getting wet. *whoosh * the rain suddenly dropped heavily. Only a minute Im very soaked. I looked up to the sky and let out all my tears. 

" UNNIE!!". I looked to where the sound come from and saw Amber dashed toward me. She stopped infront of me and look down to my body and up again. She the took off her jacket and put it on me.

" Come on let's go unnie or you may catch a cold.". She held my hand and walked to the nearest cafe." Stay here I'll go and  take my car". When she was about to walk away, I quickly grabbed hold of her hand. She turned to look at me.

" Amber dont leave me alone". She looked at me with worried eyes. 

" It's okay!! I wont leave you forever." Said as she leaned in and kiss my forehead." Trust me ". She smiled and left. I watched her quickly dissappear from the view. I looked back to the table and tears once again started flow down. 

" Unnie come on I'll take u back to your house". I looked up and saw Amber standing smiling with her hand out. Woow she was faster than I thought. I took her hand and she helped me on getting up. She held my hand very tight amd walked out the cafe. We got into her car and put on our belt. We kept silent until we arrived at my house. I tried to open the Door but it wont open. 

" I'll do it for you". She said as she got off the car amd walked over to my door. She opened the door very slowly.

" Yah!! Dino face let me quick!!". I glare at her and that made her burst into laughter. 

" You should see your face hahaahah". She pointed to my face. I got off the car and hit her arm. She stopped laughing amd looked me. She them flashed a big dorkiest smile to me. She looks very ......

" Come on let's go inside." She flipped her hair and took my hand and walked to my house. My knees was shaking so hard that I nearly fell doen but Amber caught me in time. I smiled at her as a thank you. She opened the door and helped me took off my shoes when we got into the house. I looked at her when she did that. Yuri never do things like that to me.

" Do you want anything to eat??". Amber asked me while taking off her shirt. 

" Amber!!!! ". She chuckled. " Just snack"

" Go to your room and rest first!! I'll bring it up to you in a min or two". She then dissappear to kitchen. I walked up to my room. I got into my room hopped onto my bed. The softness of the bed made me slowly close me eyes. My body suddenly heated up. I got up and touch my forehand. It was so hot. I started to cough and sneeze many times. 

" Unnie are you okay??". Amber came into my room with a tray of food and some medicine." I heard you coughing and sneezing from downstair. It looks like you catch a cold from running around under the rain". She said as she put the tray on the table next to my bed.

" I think so but what did you cook?? It smells so good!!" I quickly went over to the table." Woow did you all of this? I thought I said I want some snack". 

" I didnt see any snack in your kitchen. All I see was rice sausage egg and some kimchi. So I just make a porridge with ftied egg sausage and kimchi." She smiled at me and helped me getting off the bed.

" Say ahh!!" She said as she put a spoon full of porridge.

" Are you going to feed me with only the porridge??". I said as I swallowed the porridge.

" I was going to!!" She pouted that made me pinch her cheek." Unnie it's hurt!!"

" Sorry Baby Dino Now give me the spoon I can do it myself!!". I tried to take the spoon but she raised the spoon higher and higher. " give it to me now!!". I reached my hand out trying to take but then my chair slipped and that made me fall on Amber. My lips touched something vey soft and curved shaped. My eyes widen when I realised that it's Amber lips. I pulled off and quickly got off her. I turned my back to her to hide my red face.

" I..I..Im sorry Amber!! I didnt mean to do that".

" Nah!!! It's okay. Come on let's finish your porridge". I turned around and sat on the chair. I let her feed me freely because I like it whenever she did something like that. Nobody ever concerned about me since I was fifteen.

" That's the last spoon". She said as she wiped my mouth for me.

" Thanks Amber it was delicious!!". 

" Im glad you're back to your cheerful self now it's time to take your medicine. And I will go and wash the dish." She said as she put the plate back to the tray." Dont forget to take it or you will be sick!! Then goodbye unnie"

" Are you leaving?"

" Not now but after the dishes"

" But cant you stay with me??". I gave her my best aegyo. 

" Okay then ". She smiled and then leave my room.

There she goes again leavingp me alone again. But not forever like Yuri will. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I got out of the bedroom and saw Amber was already in her pajamas. She was resting her head on my table. I thought shebwas lying about staying here. 

" Amber why are you already in your pajamas??". She quickly got up and looked at me.

" Oh hey Unnie!! I take the bathroom downstair".   She stood up.

" Yeah"

" Soo where do I sleep??"

" I dont know. You can sleep with me of you want to". An evil grin formed on my face. Amber gulped so hard that I could hear from where I stand. 

" I..It's okay. I can sleep on your sofa". She gave me a weak smile then walked to the sofa. I just walked to my bed and lay on it.  I closed my eyes but I couldnt fall asleep. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I felt very cold. I went under my blanket but it was still cold. 

" Amber are you awake??". 

" Just now unnie why?? Cant fall asleep??"

" Yeah..... Can you..err...sleep with me??". I was very shy to ask that question.

" Okay Unnie anything for you". I saw her got up and walked toward my bed. She smiled at me with closed eyes. I think she's still half asleep. She crawled onto my bed and laid near me. I could feel her warmth. I snuggled closer to her. Her scent, her sleep position was different from Yuri. I slowly fell asleep near her. Whenever im near her, I feel very safe. She treat like a princess. Thanks you Amber!!!