The Realm of Florae

Cope with all of it

"Stop running you filthy animal!!" said a white short-haired person, running to catch a black short-haired. But the chasing did not just end with that cliché phrase like in most of the chasing in other stories. From a place that was full of grasses into a dark deep forest that was full of villagers' farms and houses, the hunt of a passionate and friendly friend for their naughty and goofy friend ended. 

 

 

 

 
"Seems like I win this time!" blurted out Yiyun, jumping mentally in excitement. 
 
"Oh, I don't know about that but I guess you did". replied Kosuke, shaking his head in amusement. "To think that I just got beaten by a girl that is happen to be the most annoying person ever!" He continued while hand locking the girl. 
 
"Hey now! Don't start pulling a tantrum now in public!" Yiyun slipped out and dusted herself. "You now know the feeling of losing and say, let's go back now. Uncle will be worried sick". 
 
"That's probably the best thing you've said today. Alright come one let's go! Im starving to death". And with that Kosuke and Yiyun began their short journey to their guardian's house. The house was only a short run away from the central point of the Nanjusi village in China or where they first stopped chasing each other. Their uncle, Lee, was not their real relative. He took them in about 12 years ago when they were both were still kids. Kosuke was 2 years older than Yiyun but he was shorter than her but as puberty hit them, they were now the same height and nothing had changed between them nor could tear them apart. The soothing sound of bell chimes and bamboo flute rang as they walked through at the gate of a traditional house that used to be a martial arts and magic school decades ago but as time passed by magic had been taken too much for granted that made the master decided to shut down the school and moved elsewhere. Lee was the most loyal and trustworthy student but he did not wish to join his master and wanted to protect his village. The master understood him clearly why he did not wish so. Before leaving Lee in charge, the master gave him an arrow, a sword, a spear, a staff and daggers along with a book that contained the prophecy that was about to come true. 
 
 
"Hmm...what a great timing you two have" said Lee with his eyes still shut from meditating. The sound of the chimes and flute was the reminder that dinner was ready and you must be in the house to eat. Luckily, they made it in time.
 
"Yes, uncle. Though we barely make it because of someone was very persistent and insisted that we should have one race after another due to the reason that that person did not want to lose to a girl" bowed Yiyun and glanced childishly at Kosuke. 
 
"Ahh! I see". Lee opened his eyes and smiled. His age was still unknown to everyone but his face gave the answer. "You two must hungry from all the running. Go and head to the kitchen and cook". Both of them were shocked but did not dare to protest. Usually, there was someone who cook for them but yesterday the cook had to go back to his hometown and Kosuke and Yiyun nearly forgot about that. 
 
"Yes, uncle" they bowed and with that, they walked to the kitchen and silently planning about what they would cook. Once they had reached the kitchen, the sound of chopping, slicing, splashing and the sizzling sound could be heard. After cooking, Kosuke went and prepared the usual place to eat which was in front of the kitchen door. Yiyun carefully plated the food and brought in to the table and they waited for their uncle. Before they could eat, they had to wait for the eldest to take a bite from every dishes they made. They silently ate. Lee thanked them for the food at the end of the meal and walked back to his room. They instantly stood up and bowed and afterwards, they cleaned and put everything away. Inside their room, they meditated without any distractions. As midnight came, the moon shone brightly above the house. 
 
"Come! We have to train or uncle will be mad!". Yiyun hurriedly walked after Kosuke outside. They fought and fought with swords or sticks and lastly barehanded. Their stern faces were full of concentration. After combating, with an arrow they both practice shooting and dodging arrows. Slowly, the moon went down. As the moon moved and the light dimmed down, Kosuke decided it was enough for today so they went back inside and sleep after changing their clothes. Little that they knew that Lee had always watched them from his room. He was proud that they became such strong students. He searched for people who had strong will and a gift for many years but he failed until he found two kids fighting at the playground. That time when he took them in, he did not know that they were gifted greatly till he trained them. He was too surprised with their determination to learn. After many years of training, he now knew that what the book stated and the master had said all along was true. Master what does it mean from now on? What will going to happen?  
 
The sun rose up and the rooster crowed waking everyone in the house. The next day had started and Yiyun and Kosuke woke up and the day was normal. They worked out, practiced, trained hard with their uncle and the last drill was to race. This time Kosuke finally ended Yiyun's winning streak that lasted for two whole weeks. He was so excited to tell their uncle. They decided to have a cook off but the result would be the same as the other. Yiyun would always win not because she was a girl but she helped the cook and their neighbors several time with cooking and chores when she was younger. Today they did not practiced at midnight. Lee told them to rest for a week. Kosuke and Yiyun were confused but did not object. He plainly told them that he needed to meditate to contact somebody and after that he just dismissed them. Without any plans in mind, they went out for a walk in the forest.
 
"I really want to know what's going on with uncle lately". Yiyun said looking back at their house. 
 
"Me too...He seems weird like not like his normal self". Kosuke furrowed his brows, thinking hard and suggested to go to the temple to pray. Amber agreed without any doubt. They hadn't been there for the past few weeks. The temple was on the highest mountain peak making it very hard for everyone to go up there. Racing up to the temple was their habits but not today. Without exchanging any words, they walked solemnly to the temple. 
 
"Welcome back you two!" Taeyeon, their close friend who lived in the temple, was very excited to finally see her friends again. She learnt how to fight from Lee when she was younger too. Just like Yiyun, Taeyeon was a very strong girl and got along well with Kosuke. 
 
"Hey Taeyeon!" Yiyun tried to be cheerful and greeted her back but she failed. Taeyeon went closer to them and inspected them with narrowed eyes. Yiyun waved infront of her face and smiled a bit and shook her head. 
 
"Are you here to pray? Come on!" Taeyeon dragged them them lightly in in front of the statue of the God they worshipped. She lighted some incense for them and made her way to the monks. The mood was not too good. Even though the sky was full of clouds and bright unlike other day, the two specific people were not like the sky. After praying, they placed the incense into the holder in front of them. They bowed and stood up, both feeling much better and reassured. They looked and pat each other and smiled. 
 
"So what's going here? Is uncle not feeling well?" Taeyeon was curious as a cat and couldn't help it but to ask. Kosuke and Yiyun looked at Taeyeon surprisedly but retain their posture quickly. "Umm...i take that as a...yes?". Taeyeon wasn't really sure to smile or frown either.  She awkwardly laughed while looking at the two who were not saying anything. Simultaneously, Kosuke and Yiyun sighed and said, "He's acting strange again and we don't know what to do". Taeyeon was not surprised that they talked at the same times since it always happened. Taeyeon grinned and tapped their heads like she was their older sister which was the truth. 
 
"Just let him be for a while~ He will be fine afterwards" assured Taeyeon. "Now I need my hug huh? Where's my hug?". Yiyun swiftly smiled and hugged her. Kosuke pouted but Taeyeon just smiled and made some room for him. The trio had always been this way. "Alright, alright! Now let me go and let's do some tour!" she pat lightly on their back as they let go. "Many things have changed since you guys didn't come. Like last week, I woke up and saw a painting of a kingdom that...I can't explain so let's just go." She dragged them to the other side of the temple. The clueless duo looked around and really saw some differences. There were flowers blooming around the temple and more statuettes of dragons and eagles. Then they both suddenly bumped into Taeyeon's back and stumbled back. 
 
"Were you two even listening to me?!" Taeyeon stared at them sternly. Kosuke and Yiyun dodged her stare and looked somewhere else. Taeyeon couldn't help but sighed and smiled lightly. "I take that as a no but it doesn't matter. We're here". Taeyeon pointed to the big painting right before them. In the painting all the women were wearing white silk dress and each one of them were dancing. One girl really caught Yiyun's attention but all the girls were really pretty. The three of them opened their mouth and exclaimed, "Woah!". Even for Taeyeon who had seen this painting several times. This time it was different, it was like the painting came alive. 
 
"The women will sense you if you three keep staring" a nun joked, smiling at them. The trio were embarrassed but quickly bowed to the nun. The nun just raised her hand and blessed them and walked away. "That was quite embarrassing" said Taeyeon. "So where did this painting come from? It's just breath taking." asked Kosuke. "I don't know. Nobody knows where they came from even the statues" replied Taeyeon. "So it just magically appears?" Kosuke asked again.
 
 
 "I don't know but yesterday, I overheard them talking about something coming true or what not. As I recalled, i think it's about three people finding the key to an ancient place...". Taeyeon continued but one person was not fully paying attention. Yiyun was listening but she was distracted by that one girl she stared at earlier. She stood up and thought about what would it felt like if she could go there to---. Yiyun suddenly felt like she had been into the portrait. It felt like a dream and she tried to stay awake but couldn't. 
 
"I hope he's fine."
 
"Where did he come from? Paradise?"
 
"Is this what men look like? Animals?" 
 
"I don't know Jinri but he's cute like really."
 
"I wonder what his eyes look like"
 
"He's very small and thin for a man though"
 
"Maybe he's poor and has come to beg us for food." 
 
"Maybe he's a wizard come to find love." And then Yiyun heard a loud squeal.The conversation went on and it kept on going deeper that Yiyun couldn't bear to listen more. She opened her eyes and she was in a absolute stun. She was staring into a pair of eyes that seemed to be boring a hole back into her eyes. She screamed as loud as she could but the girl blocked . 
 
"Hey, dont be rude! We could've left you in front of the toilet." One of the girls said and all the other girls nodded in chorus. Yiyun sat up but suddenly felt like her head was spinning violently. She held her head and waited for it to stop. One by one, Yiyun opened her eyes. Automatically, dropped as she counted how many girls were in the room that was full of colorful beds and curtains. There were totally eight girls in the room and she was horrified.
 
"Um....May I ask where am?" Yiyun carefully asked. The girls once again squealed making Yiyun blocked her ears instantly. "You're in our room basically" the girl who was right in front of me answered. Yiyun immediately checked her body for any clothes missing. "Oh, don't worry! We didn't take any advantage even if I try. That wont be fair to the others" said the one who blocked my mouth earlier. Without knowing herself, Yiyun slowly backed away from the girl attempting to escape from them but she felt two hands on her shoulder making her looked up. But the two girls weren't looking at her but the girl earlier. 
 
"What did you say that for? You make him scared now you know that Woori-ah" the girl on the right side of Yiyun said. 
 
"I was just kidding with him. Why do you care anyway Sungyu? I thought you only care about that giant Sooyoung next to you" Woori replied back. 
 
"So what? And you...um what is your name?". Sungyu looked down at Yiyun. The eye contact startled Yiyun making her look down.   
 
"Uh..my name is Yiyun" Yiyun replied back scared to look up. All the girls started whispering to each other but Yiyun could hear everything they said. 
 
"Right...Yiyun, you are in our kingdom now. Woori and Jinri found you an hour ago when they come out of the bathroom". Yiyun looked at the Woori and the girl beside her and smiled. Jinri turned away and giggled to herself. 
 
[Amber's POV] 
 
"Is this a bad thing or a good thing? Should I smile and laugh or frown and cry?" I thought to myself but everyone seemed so friendly and nice and very beautiful. They were just like the girls from the painting then I realized. I was looking at the painting Taeyeon showed and suddenly some strange thing me in and ended up here. I gasped to myself and continued my thoughts for god knows how long. 
 
"Sorry to interrupt your session but you can ask us anyt---". Sungyu was cut off by the sound of the big bell ringing loudly. Everyone groaned and stood up and walked outside. 
 
"Just stay here and don't go outside unless you have a death wish". After warning me, Sungyu followed the other girls outside. I waited a bit on the uncomfortable wooden sofa and finally stood up and stretched myself. My eyes roamed around the room, scanning. It was a very unfamiliar place for me to be in. There were paintings and statues that were similar to those back at the temple. I walked around the room and noticed that the room was totally made out of wood. The windows had curvy, strange patterns and had small holes along with it. Full of curiosity, I decided to go out despite Sungyu's warning. Gently, I pushed open the doors and my breath was taken away totally. The palace was massively big and seemed like it was full of similar rooms. All the windows had the same design that you could easily be confused. I turned right and walked straight ahead until I found a gold-plated wooden staircase. From one to another level, I walked around the palace. The sky was so blue and full of clouds.
 
Thinking I remembered where was the room, I hurriedly went down and found the room. Although there was something different in this room, i was sure this room was the one. But the thing was that this room had only one big bed and there were many étagère formed into a small maze. This room sure looked interesting. Maybe this place was full of magic and it could change itself I thought to myself. I was always interested in books and liturgy and this room was like a dream came true. Walking into the maze, I was so nervous that I could fainted. I ran my hand touching all the book closing until my hand felt connected to one book. I opened my eyes and carefully took the book out. I looked at every single detail of the book and it was very different from the other book. I read through every page, without leaving something out. I felt like I was floating and magic was flowing throughout my body. I was too immersed that I did not know how much times had passed. From one book to another, i read and read but then I heard girls talking outside. I went out of the maze and hid behind a small three-colored curtain. I wondered what was it doing here. It was not like other curtains but I couldn't care less.
 
"Why did you think they're hiding something from you?". I peaked through the curtain a bit. I saw two girls wearing the same white silky dress as the other girls walking toward this room. I quickly cowered back down. 
 
"You know me Ji Won. I can tell right away and how they avoid my eyes". This sounded like a different girl. 
 
"I know you very much Soojung-ah. But for now just go rest. I'll see you tomorrow". With that I heard footsteps going away from the room. I could finally breathe until I heard the sound of the door opening. I was doomed. I kept still not moving a bit. I gulped as I felt her coming toward the curtain. Not just any curtain but the one I was hiding behind. I prayed silently that she wouldn't come. Thankfully, my prayer was heard but not for long. Just when I was about cheer mentally, the top curtain was pull away. I immediately bended down more. Turned out she was going changing and the "curtains" were her dresses. When she was about to take off her dress, I quickly turned away. I heard the sound the her dress dropped down on the floor so I waited for a bit more. Thinking that maybe she should be finished by now but no, totally a wrong timing. I was not a ert but damn! Her curve was just stunning and I swore that I just saw that much and nothing else or did I? But still I was not like that ert Kosuke back at home. I wondered, "How long do I have to travel back home?". 
 
 
[Third person's POV] 
 
As usual after her lesson, Soojung changed into her night dress and sat down on her chair at her desk and sighed. She looked at her mirror and untied her hair. Her long, black and silky amazed the sneaky Yiyun who was still hiding behind her other dresses. Yiyun could not take her eyes off the girl in front of her. 
 
"Am I not beautiful enough to be their friend?" Soojung suddenly spoke, startling Yiyun. "Am I not smart or powerful enough to hang out with them? I wonder Is there anyone that wants to be my friend?". Soojung sighed and looked deep into the mirror and she thought about what their instructor told them. She told everyone about what the oracle said coming true that three female warriors would become stronger when they met somebody and by then the ancient myth would revive. Sadly, the oracle did not state what was the myth and who were those people the warriors would meet.
 
"Where are you strangers?". She asked to no one. Yiyun heard it and thought that that girl found out that she was hiding so she stood up and bowed and said, "I am terribly sorry! I do not mean to intrude". Soojung immediately took out her silver sword from the drawers and pointed at Yiyun's throat. Yiyun froze and rose up her hands. 
 
"Who are you? Where did you come from?". Soojung said sternly. She was a bit flustered that someone heard her talking to herself. 
 
"I come in peace. My name is Yiyun and I am from Nanjusi". Yiyun replied with her eyes closed. 
 
"Nanjusi? Never heard of it! Are you lying?!". Soojung raised her voice.
 
"No! No! Nanjusi is a small village far away from here". Yiyun slowly opened her eyes one at a time but quickly shut it back when Soojung moved her sword closer. 
 
"Then how do you get here?". Soojung was interested in this Nanjusi village where the boy came from but she had to keep her cool.
 
"You will think I am lying if I tell you". Yiyun countered but that just made Soojung applied force into her hand pushing the sword against . 
 
"Alright now! I was looking a painting and was into the painting". After speaking up, Yiyun cautiously opened her eyes and dropped her arms. Soojung slowly put down her sword and put it back to where it belonged. Yiyun stayed in the same place watching Soojung's actions. 
 
"I believe you because it always happens to me". Soojung turned and smiled at Yiyun. Yiyun felt butterflies in her stomach and had a knot in . She had never seen someone so beautiful as Soojung before. 
 
"Sorry if I scared you earlier". Soojung shyly tucked her hair behind her ear. 
 
"Ohh no, I should be the one to say sorry to surprise you like that." Yiyun bowed apologizing to her. Soojung giggled and bowed back. They retained their postures and awkwardly avoided the gazes of one another.
 
"So...Soojung? Can you please tell me more about this place?". Yiyun asked hopefully as the girls earlier did not give her the answer.
 
"Here is the Realm of Florae and it is for women training to become warriors". Soojung furrowed her brows. "Why would a man come here?".
 
"Like I told you earlier, I got here and I am not a man! Why do all you girls keep saying I am one?". Yiyun crossed her arms and Soojung did the same.
 
"So what are you? A girl?". Soojung scoffed.
 
"Actually I am". 
 
"Prove it!". Amber smiled and thought it was easy to do so. Yiyun took her robe-like shirt and revealing her bare chest and abdominal muscle. Soojung widened her eyes and scanned Yiyun's upper body. Her arms and shoulders was full of muscles. Soojung could clearly see the boy or girl's collarbone. 
 
"Now do you still think I'm a man?". Yiyun smirked seeing Soojung obviously was checking her out. 
 
"Okay and can you please put your shirt back on now?". Soojung looked away hiding her red face. 
 
"Don't you want to look a bit longer?". Yiyun said jokingly as she put back on her shirt. "It's alright now that makes us fair and square". 
 
Soojung turned and looked at Yiyun but it was more like glaring for Yiyun. Yiyun gulped, thinking that she shouldn't have let that out. "You saw everything?!" demanded Soojung. 
 
"No...not everything!". Yiyun turned away obviously scared. Soojung dropped her gaze and sighed. 
 
"At least I was wearing something else under my dress. Anyway, let's so move on from this topic". Soojung was blushing but she hid it well. "Say Yiyun, when did you look at the painting?".
 
"I think around midday. I remember that the sun is still bright". Amber quickly replied with full attention. "But before that can we sit somewhere? My legs are aching". Yiyun stomped repeatedly but lightly. Soojung was too distracted with her own thought that she didn't notice that. 
 
"Strange...I was looking at a portrayal of like a human's world and I felt something tries to pull me in but I closed the scroll in time". Soojung told Yiyun while dragging her to the small table right around the book maze. Yiyun saw a golden scroll neatly in the middle of the table. Soojung sat down in front of the table and pulled Yiyun down with her. They both sat down and carefully opened the scroll. Yiyun didn't care about the physical contact as she was too immersed in the portrayal in front of her.  There were many masked people armed with different blade weapons like spear, scythe, sword and even daggers surrounding three people. There were two short hair and one long hair that seemed like a girl and what really surprised Yiyun was that she immediately thought of Kosuke and Taeyeon who maybe were wondering where she was at the moment. The more she thought about it through, the more it was like a coincidence. One of the three who had white and short hair holding a bow and also the black and long hair with a spear and a staff strapped to the back reminded her of Kosuke and Taeyeon respectively. In between the two, the person holding a samurai sword was like a duplicate of Yiyun but looked more like a boy.
 
"I need to go back now and tell them this" Yiyun said standing up. She was still astounded by the picture. 
 
"Tell who?" Said Soojung also standing up. 
 
"My uhh buddies". Yiyun was still unsure about them being her friends or brother and sister. "Can you help me Soojung-ahh? Please!". 
 
"I know a place that may bring you back". Soojung tried to be happy to help the other girl but she was a bit upset thinking of what if she wouldn't get to see this person again. Seeing Soojung looked a bit down, Yiyun knew what was going through the girl's mind. Even Yiyun herself was thinking the same thing. She wanted to stay and talk more but she had to go back and tell the other two about this crazy place and the picture. 
 
"But before I go, can you show me around this place?". Yiyun offered making Soojung instantly looked up.
 
"Sure! Im happy to do that!". Soojung couldn't keep the excitement inside. Yiyun smiled and made way for Soojung. Soojung slightly bowed and led the way. Having a good manner since she was young, Yiyun opened the door for both of them making Soojung smiled inward and muffled a thanks. The once bright sky now was pitch black and full of stars. The moon was the only light source along with the lights from each room. The view in front of Yiyun was exquisitely beautiful. Soojung didn't want to interrupt the moment but she had to return back to the room before the sun rose. She tugged on Yiyun's shirt softly. Yiyun came back to her sense and followed Soojung's lead. Throughout the walking, they didn't talk since other girls might hear them. Yiyun looked around saving every detail before she would leave this place. They went down to the garden behind the palace. The garden was full of every kinds and colors of flowers. However, there weren't any tall and big trees like back at the temple.
 
"This garden is sacred place for us warriors". Soojung spoke for the first time since they left the room. "We train, pray and meditate here everyday after our literature and lesson". Yiyun smiled and caressed the plants and flowers. This place was so relaxing and it had something that made Yiyun's mind felt healed. All the stressed had gone away and all that was left was the feeling of floating. She closed her eyes and went with the flow and spread her arms like an eagle. She imagined that she was levitating but as she opened her eyes, she was really above the ground. She couldn't believe her eyes as she looked down. She wasn't that high off the ground just enough above all the flowers.
 
"How did you do that?! No one ever achieved that skill". Soojung was in awe. All the girls were learning how to fly just this morning but no one could do it. 
 
"I don't know how I did this". Yiyun said while spinning around. "Let me go dow--". She suddenly dropped herself down. Soojung rushed to her and helped her to get back up.
 
"Im okay. Don't worry!". Yiyun stood back up with the help of Soojung. "Although I remember before I fly, I closed my eyes and spread my arms and then I did it". Yiyun said while doing each of it and she floated again. 
 
"Come on Soojung! Do it!". Yiyun flew everywhere around the garden like Peter Pan.
 
"I don't think I can. We all tried it today". Soojung looked at Yiyun who came and faced her. Yiyun still hovered off the ground. 
 
"Closed your eyes and relax your mind". Soojung did as Yiyun told her. "Now outspread your arms like a bird". With that Yiyun went behind her and whispered, "Now all you have to do is picture yourself flying". Soojung gulped and tried as Yiyun said. Little by little, she could feel herself hover off the ground. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was really above the ground. Yiyun grinned and flew to her. 
 
"You see! You can do it!". 
 
"I could not believe it that I am actually doing it! This is unbelievable!". Soojung said as she flew around. With that, they flew around the palace and talked more about themselves. Yiyun learned that Soojung was the same age as her and that all the girls didn't have parents right when they were born. Soojung learned more about the village Yiyun was from and wished she could go and see the real thing. Time passed and the sun gradually rose. Seeing the sun, Soojung knew that it was time to take Yiyun to that place. 
 
"You know Soojung, you should come to my village one day". Yiyun said looking at the sun. They were on top of the palace. 
 
"I know and I will someday but now let's take you home." Her tone unknowingly dropped at the end. Yiyun's smile dropped as she had forgotten it. They both stood up and Yiyun took Soojung's hand. 
 
"Let's go shall we?". Yiyun charmingly smiled to Soojung. 
 
"Yeah!". Soojung smiled back shyly. With many thoughts in their own head, they flew to the place silently. Arriving at the door of the place, they landed on the ground with caution. Yiyun opened the door that leaded to a short room with a wall blocking their way. 
 
"Is this the place?". Yiyun asked looking at Soojung.
 
"Yeah, it's a portal that will take you anywhere you want to be." Soojung said looking at the grey blank wall. "Try thinking hard about the place you wish to return facing the wall". Yiyun turned to the wall and thought about the temple where Kosuke and Taeyeon were talking about the painting. At that moment, a hole appeared and they saw Taeyeon and Kosuke talking to each other. Neither of them wanted to leave but they did not know what to do. Yiyun slowly let go of Soojung's hand and walked toward the wall. Soojung felt tears forming in her eyes but she looked up wanting it to go away. 
 
"Is there a way I can return?". Yiyun turned back and asked. Soojung quickly wiled away her tears before answering. 
 
"I dont know...but just believe in yourself!". Soojung smiled. Yiyun walked toward Soojung and cupped her face wiping away her tears. Yiyun smiled softly thinking how much was she attached to this girl even though they just met less than a day. Soojung felt her tears leaking nonstop as she looked down but Yiyun lifted her face back up and wiped her tears away. They both looked into each other eyes and unconsciously they both leaned toward each other closing ones' eyes. Their lips met and fireworks exploded everywhere in Yiyun's mind. It was their first kiss. Bitterly, they let go of one another. Soojung was too nervous and hesitant to look at Yiyun whose gaze was soft and full of affection. 
 
"It's time for me to leave now...but I promise I will definitely find the way to come back to you". Yiyun put her hand on her chest and promised. Soojung looked at Yiyun but quickly looked away. Yiyun reached for the locket she had in shirt front pocket and took Soojung's arm. The locket had never left her once as it was a charm for luck and defeating evil from her uncle and it made her safe. She put the locket in Soojung's hand and pat her hand. 
 
"Take care of it till I come back". Yiyun smiled and looked at her one last time before she turned to the hole. As Yiyun turned her back to Soojung, Soojung finally looked up and said goodbye inside her head. She tightened her grip on the locket as Yiyun walked through the hole. The hole slowly closed and Yiyun was gone. Before she went back to her room, she held the locket against her chest and smiled. I will wait for you until you return and until then no one can take my love away for you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So uhh...hello? I hope there are still people who remember me. I don't know what else to say beside that Im incredibly sorry that I haven't updated for nearly two years (?) but here I am. Summer is finally here and I have more time to recover. Thank you for reading! I can't thank you enough for still reading my stupid oneshot. This is going to be a waste of your time so please don't feel pressured to read the whole thing. To anyone who has their birthday today 16/06/16 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Well, im saying this because my best friend ever she celebrates hers today and Im not there with her. Im a bit far away from  her but no she's still alive fat and strong. She's the one who always supported me since the beginning. Yoo~ best friend I told to you read this chap is because of this special part xD Dont worry about the exam! I know you will do well because you are my best friend. Je n'ai jamais eu un amie comme toi~ Hope you understand that :p Im not gonna write all the wishes like other people cuz im special :p You already know what I want for you. Every wishes I have for you are kept in my heart bcuz it's all from there. I know we're far apart but social media will keep us together so dont worry. Hate you very much~ Je t'aime beaucoup~ j'espère que tout le monde vont faire bien pour tout les examens. Tu me manques beaucoup!! ㅅㄹㅎ 친구야~~ 너무보고싶어요~ Te amo~ I love you too readers!!! If you read everything, I thank you from the heart of my bottom. I hooe I can update as fast as possible for you guys but there're many things that I have to deal with. I really apologize for that. Also, I happen to write this on the day Christina was murdered and the shooting of Orlando. Rest in peace to everyone who had tragically pased away. My heart still hurts. Again, Thank You Very Much!! Love you!! Salut!