TTL part 2

Cope with all of it

[Amber]
As we walked out, I saw two people was waving at both of us like crazy. I immediately recognized who is it. It was my Llama sister and mama liu. 
" There's my mum!". I pointed to my mum. 
" I think it was ur fan". She giggled. We quickly pulled our luggage along with us to my mum's place. 
" Amber!!!". My mum immediately hugged me tightly when we ere nearly in front of her. 
" Mum~! Amber will die if you hug her that tight.". My sister said as she patted our mum's back. Upon hearing she let go of me and look at Tiffany. 
" Is this your friend??". My mum asked. 
" Yes it is! Mum this is Tiffany. And Tiff meet my mum and my sister Jack-Jack!!". I said that make my sister glared at me. Tiffany bowed to my mum and my sis who bowed back. 
" So let's quickly go to our house!! You two must be very tired.". My sis said as she leaded to the car. 
" Wow your sister really looks like you!". Tiffany whispered to me. 
" You just know??". I whispered back. I giggled as she hit me. 
" oww~!!". I cutely whined as I rubbed my hand." I didn't know that you are this strong". I pouted as she giggled.
" Yaaah!!! Stop talking you two lovebird!!". My sister shouted from the car. We looked at each other and grinned.
" You're thinking what Im thinking??". I raised my brows. She didn't say anything but speeded off without counting.
" Tiff!!!!!". I shouted at her as I began to run. I panted as I reached the car.
" You cheater~!!". I pouted. 
" I like to cheat to win.". She proudly said. 
" But I hate cheater.". I sticked out my tongue. I opened the car's trunk and put our luggage in. I lightly chuckled as I saw Tiffany was pouting. 
" Come on let's go in the car!!". I put my arm around her neck and pull her into the car.
" Took you two long enough". My sis sarcastically said as she the engine. Tiffany and I just chuckled. My arm around Tiffany still there and wondered why she didn't tell me to put it down. I just shrugged the thought away. 
On the way to my house was very silent except the sound breathing from Tiffany and my mum. I looked at Tiffany whose head resting on shoulder. She was very cute that way. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Tiffany's head thinking about me and my princess when we were on our last date to Namsam tower. We held hand and--
" Hey Amber are you sleeping???". My sister asked me making came back to my sense.
" No why??". I said as I still kept my eyes close. 
" You and Krystal break up yet?". My eyes immediately opened when I heard Krystal's name.
" No why??". I looked at her through the rear mirror. 
"Nahh~~ just asking" she said as she looked back at me." It just I didn't see you and Krystal together lately"
" Ohh~!!". I looked out the window and sighed." Krystal has been very busy with her sister and whenever she came back, it's like she just newly bath. Usually when she's tired, she smelled different.". I saw my sister looked at me and sighed.
" Are you sure Krystal's not cheating on you?". She asked slowly.
" Im sure she wont do that to me." I smiled at her assuringly. 
" Okay if you said so!". She said. And with we went back to remained silent. I kept thinking about what my sister said. What if she really cheated on me?? What if she wanted to break up with me?? So many what if question was gathering inside my head that made my head ached. I shook my head getting of the thought. She wouldn't cheat on me right?? I again rested my head on her head and drifted off to sleep.
" Hey Am!!". My sister called me. I slowly opened my eyes. " Welcome home!!". I looked around and saw that we really arrived home. I was ready to stretch my body but I remembered Tiffany was still asleep. I lightly chuckled as I saw the sleeping face. 
" Hey Tiff". I slowly shook her body. She moved a bit but slept again. 
" Tiffany~~!!". I fondly called her. " If you don't wake up now, no pink for you today!!". Her eyes quickly opened when I said that. As expected from the pink monster. She's totally opposite from my princess. She looked at me and sat straight up and stretch her body. 
" Hello~!" I said. " Welcome to my house!! Come on let's go outside!!". I got out of the car but still opened the door for Tiffany. 
" Thanks Amber!". She said with a smile.
" Anytime Tiff so let's take out our luggage!". But when I opened the car's trunk, I didn't see our luggage. 
" Hey sis what took you two so long??". My sister popped her head from the door. 
" Because of this pink-addicted lady over here and by the way where's our luggage?". I saw Tiffany glared at me.
" Ohh dont worry 'bout that I already take it into the house!!" She smiled then went back in to the house. 
" Take your shoes off before entering the house~!" I mimicked my mum's voice to Tiffany that made her giggle. 
We both took off our shoes and went into the house.
" Woow" Tiffany said as she looked around the house. This was the first time she came to my house.
" It's not that big though". I shrugged. " Wanna go shopping?"
" Yeah of course yes!! Shopping is a must here!!". She said. 
" Then let's change our clothes and go!!". I lead her to the guest room which was on the first floor of our house. 
" This is your room and this-" I pointed to the room infront." This is my room so you can come anytime if you need anything". 
" Is not necessarily to have a room on my own.". She pouted." Because I can share a room with you". 
" My room's too small for the both of us". I flashed a dorky smile. 
" Go inside first and make yourself at home and I'll go take the luggage up!!". I said as I went down. I picked up our luggage and I finally know that Tiffany's luggage was heavier than mine. 
When I got to the first floor, I knocked on Tiffany's door and less than a minute she opened the door.
" Thank you very much Am~!!". She said with an eye smile. She came out of the room and pushed it into the room and closed the door a loud. I shook my head and chuckled.
I opened the door of my room and was welcome by my picture sticking on the wall. I quickly picked up my luggage and went into the room. How I miss my very own bedroom. I quickly jumped onto my bed and laid on it for a while. I exhaled the smell of my bed and smiled. It still hadn't change. I then got up knowing the purpose of coming into my room. I ped my luggage and and took out a white LA-lettered hoody and a black with white letter pant. I hurriedly changed into those clothes and looked at the mirror then I parted my hair to the left side. Feeling satisfied with my look I posed a bit then walked out of my room. At the same time Tiffany just came out her room. She was wearing a white plain shirt and a short jean.
" You're finished??". I raised my brows.
" Yeah!". She smiled. 
" Then let's go!! I'll drive there!". 
We walked downstair and saw my mum and my sis was preparing something.
" Mum!!". I ran to her and gave her a hug. I broke the hug and her cheek.
" Mum we're gonna step out a bit. To the mall!". I said as I tried to see what were they doing. 
" Okay go but don't come home too late or you wont get any dinner!". She teasingly said.
" So bye mum and bye jack-jack!!". i said as I walked to Tiffany who was watching us all along. I took the car key on the table and walked to the door:
" Goodbye Auntie and Jackie!". Tiffany bowed to them and walked behind me to the door. We wore our shoes and got in the car.
" This is the first time you ride with me right?". I asked
" Yeah so please take care of me!". She as she bowed to me. We laughed a bit. I wore my seatbelt as Tiffany was playing her phone.
" Please wear your seatbelt please~!!". I fondly said.
" Yes ma'am!". She replied as she put away her phone and put on her seatbelt. Once she finished, I the engine and drove to the main road.
After 10 mins we arrived at the Avenue Mall. 
And Tiffany was the one that excited the most.
" Look Amber there's pink shop!! Let's go!!". She said as she dragged me with her. Oh my god!! I face palmed my head mentally. What am I gonna do with this pink-addicted monster?! 
" Welcome to Pink Paradise~!!". The staff greeted us. Tiffany smiled at them and linked her arm with me. She walked to the clothes part and started to pick out some pink clothes.
" Amber Be a good boyfriend and hold this for me please~!" She pleaded. I took it and looked at her.
" I am your boyfriend?". I leaned and whispered to her.
" Yeah! just here in LA". She whispered back." I know you wouldn't cheat on Soojung"
" Right~~". I finally understood and straightened my back. I held everything for her as she looked around the place.
" Your girlfriend sure loves pink!". One of the staff said to me. I just laughed. 
We looked around the shop for approximately 40 mins and Tiffany dragged me to the couple shirt section.
" Babe look here~!". I walked to her and saw her holding a pink-white stripe shirt that meant for couple.
" It's cool." I said. 
" So let's buy it and wear it tomorrow!!". She said excitingly and walked to the cashier. I followed her and slowly shook my head. I put everything on the cashier and took out my wallet. I paid everything and carried the bag. 
Tiffany linked her arm with mine and we walked out the shop. We walked around the mall bought some ice cream for the both of us. Tiffany made me buy some shirt for myself. I insisted but in the end I bought two shirt. I put my arm around her waist when I saw some men staring at her. When we walked around, a shop caught my eye.
" Tiff let's go there!". I pointed to the shop. We walked into the shop. I roamed around and saw a silver-colored necklace with the letter K and some fake diamond. I took a look at it and I just couldn't take my eyes off it. It was very beautiful. 
" You should buy it for Krystal.". Tiffany said with a small smile then she went and looked around the shop. I think I sensed some sadness when she said that. I just shook the thought away. I walked to behind her and--
" BOO!!!". I surprised her from behind. Tiffany jumped in surprise. 
" Why did you do that??". She pouted and hit my arm. I just smile. 
" Come on let's go it's already 7:30". I held her hand and walked to the cashier.
"Can you packed this please??. I asked the cashier.
" Sure". The cashier replied with a smile and quickly packed as I asked. I paid for the necklace and we walked out the shop. 
" Amber!! I wanna eat strawberry!". Tiffany said as she rubbed her stomach like a kid. 
" Then let's go the super market!". I intertwined our our hand and walked there. I took a trolley and pushed to the fruit section.
" What're gonna buy??". I ask Tiffany.
" Strawberry~!!". She grinned.
" For my mum". I stuck my tongue out. She pouted and glared at me.
" Probably apple". She said picking some green apple.
" Yeah adults like apple". I took it from her and put it in the trolley and looked at her. " How about your strawberry??"
She widened her eyes and went to take the strawberry. Such a forgetful lady. I giggled at her action. 
" So that's all right??". She asked as she linked our arms. 
" Ohh Tiffany can you grab a can of coke for me please?". I pointed to the soft-drink section. She quickly shook her head.
" I heard from Krystal you shouldn't drink coke!". She crossed her arm.
" Please only this time please~!!". I made the puppy face and shook my body shamelessly. " I've been craving for it since last week.". I faked a sob. She sighed and furrowed her brows.
" What am I gonna do about you puppy?!". She uncrossed her arm and patted my head. " I allow you but you have to share it with me. Deal?".
" Deal!!". I answered without any hesitation. 
We walked to the cashier after Tiffany took a can of coke for me. We pushed the trolley together like a couple would do. Tiffany. the longer you stayed with her the more amusing she was. When I nearly took out my money, Tiffany beat to me to it. I looked at her in curiosity. 
" What? Is there anything on my face??". She asked me when she saw me staring at her. 
" You could've let me pay for it.". I said with a pouted." You're my girlfriend after all!". She just laughed as I pouted even more.
" Come on let's go and beside you already pay for the clothes." She said as she flashed an eye smile. I sighed knowing there was no way I could beat her anyway. I picked the plastic bag from the cashier and the clothe bag from the trolley. I put the small box inside my pant pocket that contained the necklace into the clothe bag. I put all the bag to my left hand and wriggled my other hand to Tiffany. Tiffany looked at my hand then my face. I shook my head and forcefully grabbed her hand and intertwined our finger. She was shocked at my action but didn't complain. I think I saw Tiffany secretly smile and blushed. We then walked to our car and at the parking there was thousands of car. Fortunately I remembered our car parking spot. When we arrived at our car, i let go of her hand and opened the car trunk to put everything. Before I closed the trunk, I took my coke and a straw then closed the trunk and walked to the driver's seat.
I got in the car and gave Tiffany the coke and straw. I put on my seat belt and the engine. On the way back to my house was silent. I was concentrating on the road but then I heard the sound of the can opening. I looked at Tiffany and saw her put the straw into the can. I thought she was going to give me but she put into instead.
" Hey that's mine!". I said pouting.
" Remember that deal and Im also thirsty!". She said taking the straw into . I averted my gaze back to the road cuz I didn't want us to have an accident. After a while Tiffany broke the silence.
" Amber? Are you mad?".Tiffany asked guiltily. 
" No". I replied shortly.
" Open your mouth". She said. I opened my mouth a bit and then Tiffany put the straw into my mouth. I happily it. I heard a giggle from Tiffany. I glanced at her and saw her holding the can.
" You dont have to hold the can Tiff~". 
" Nah~ it's okay". She smiled. 
When we arrived home, I took out the clothe bag and gave it to Tiffany and all the other bag for myself. We took off our shoes and went into the house.
" Welcome back!!". My mum said as she hug me and smiled at Tiffany who gladly returned the smile.
" Come on let's eat dinner!". She said walking to the kitchen. We put our bag on the couch and walked to kitchen. I took the fruit bag and put everything in the fridge. We cleaned our hand and sat on the chair.
The dinner was very fun but my mum kept asking Tiffany about how was I usually in Korea. 
" Amber is very friendly and kind to everybody". Tiffany answered. After dinner, Tiffany and I said goodnight to mum and my sis. As always I kissed my mum on the cheek before going to sleep. We took the bag from the couch and walked upstairs. When we were in front our room, we didn't say anything. 
" Soo.... umm...... see you tomorrow and sleep tide~!!". I said as I flashed my toothy smile. She giggled.
" Yeah you too~!". She said then she hugged me." Thank you Am for today". She broke the hug but before going to her room she kissed my cheek. Her action caught me by surprise. I touched the spot where she kissed. This was the first time she kissed my cheek. I smiled and walked into my room. I put the bag on my bed and took out a shirt and a pant from my luggage and went to take a quick shower. While showering, my mind kept thinking about Krystal. I didn't know why I started to suspect that Krystal was cheating on me. I cleared those kind of thought away and quickly ended my shower. I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and plopped onto my bed. I took the box that was meant for Krystal out of the bag and put the bag on the floor. I remembered when I confessed to her two years ago, and she didn't reply to me and instead she kissed me. I also remembered our first date when we secretly went out of the SM building. I started to reminisce our moment when we were together. Before I even knew it I fell asleep thinking about Krystal while holding the box.
I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to sunlight. I got up and looked at my watch. It was already 7:36 and the party started at 9:00. I quickly got off my bed and saw a pile of clothes on my table. I went to the table and examined it. It was a long-sleeved white shirt and a plain black short pants with two pocket in the front. This definitely was my mum who prepare it for me. I wondered if Tiffany woke up yet. I put the clothes on my bed and went out of my room. I knocked on her door but all I got was silence (-_-"). So she hadn't woken up yet eh~?!. I smiled evilly as I got a plan in my mind. 
"1". I counted mentally.
"2" 
"3". I immediately opened the door and jumped on her bed.
" Wooooo!!!". I cheered as I jumped up and down on the end of her bed that made her rose up and took off her blindfold. Her hair was messy and she was wearing a pink see-through t-shirt with a white undershirt and a pink pants. She glared at me that made me stop. 
" g-good morning Tiff!". I said. She still glared at me.
" Umm..... the party started today at 9:00 and........ Goodbye!!". I continued and at the end I ran outside. *phew* her glare was very scary though. I walked into my room and prepare myself. After taking a shower, I wore the clothes and comb my hair. While I was combing my hair the pants start loosing off. I quickly grabbed it and put down my comb. I walked to my luggage and took out a belt. I put it on and looked at the mirror. I looked exactly like a boy. After giving my hair a final touch , i walked out my room. I went downstairs and greeted my mum and sis. 
" Woow lil sis I didn't you could be this handsome.". My sister said as she came closer to me and ruffled my hair. 
" Hey~!! I spend lots of time to fix my hair.". I said pouting as I fixed my hair. She chuckled and went to mum who was busy cooking that she didn't even hear us.
" Mum~!!". I jokily shouted. 
" Im here!!". She said without taking her eyes off the dish. 
" Mum~~!!!". 
" Do you want me to spank you??". She said as she glared at me. 
" hehehehe Im just kidding. Where's dad? I haven't seen him since I came here!". I pouted. I really missed my dad the one who always became my buddy whenever I was bored. 
" He went out to take our relatives!". My mum said putting the food on the plates. I nodded. I walked to the couch and sat on it. I wondered what took Tiffany so long?. Then I heard the sound of the door opened and closed from upstairs. I stood up as I saw Tiffany coming down the stairs. She looked stunning. She was wearing a floral dress that had a lot of pink flower. She slowly walked down the staircase. The scene in front of me was like in Harry potter when Hermione walked down. But the difference was there was no one to take Tiffany. I reached out my hand when she nearly reached the last step. She took my hand and walked down. 
" You really looked good today". I said to her as I let go of her hand slowly. 
" You're not bad yourself". She giggled. " But there's something wrong with you". She continued standing in front of me. I looked at her in curiosity. She grabbed the end of my shirt that made my eyes widened. She gently put the shirt inside my pant and pat my head. 
" There! Perfect!!". She exclaimed as she clapped her hand. 
" I should help auntie Liu.". She smiled at me before she walked to the kitchen. I smiled at her action and sat down again but before I could put my on the couch, the bell of the house rang. I quickly got up and opened the door.
" Welcome to our lovely home!!". I happily greeted my uncles aunts and cousins. My dad came after all the relatives went inside. I hugged him as he opened his arm wanting to hug him as soon he saw me. 
" How's my little bud doing??". He asked as he shook my body a bit. 
" Im doing great!!". I replied breaking the hug. I closed the door and we walked to the living room. The anniversary went really well. My cousins started to ask my about the at the dorm. I said that It was very great. At the end of the party my parent kissed each other as everybody cheered for them. The party ended at 4:00 the perfect time for me to play since at dawn I had to go Korea. Tomorrow is my princess's birthday. I really wanted to go to disney land. 
" Mum at dawn I will go back to Korea". I said to her as I went near her helping her with the dishes. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.
" Really??. She said with sad eyes. 
" On tuesday I have a dance practice for my new album and tomorrow is my princess's day". I said as I hugged from side and lightly rocked her body. She let out a big sighed and returned to what she was doing earlier. 
" Mum can I to disney land now??". I changed the topic. She just nodded. 
" Really??". I asked her as I looked at her with big eyes O.O
" Yeah why not? Go and enjoy today in LA!.". I was very happy and sad at the same time that I couldn't stay with my mum for the rest of the day. I kissed her cheek and ran to the living room. I saw Tiffany was looking at some magazine. 
" Hey Tiff! Wanna go to Disneyland together??". She then looked at me.
" Really??". She squealed. 
" Yeah! Tomorrow morning we're gonna go back to Korean so let's enjoy the rest of the day.". I said with a smile." But let's change our clothes first shall we??".
" Let's change to the couple shirt we bought yesterday!". She said excitingly. I nodded then we both quickly went to our room and changed our clothes. I took off my shirt and put on the pink shirt. After I finished preparing myself, I went out of my room and ran downstairs. I was surprised when I saw Tiffany sitting on the couch waiting for me. She looked at me and smiled. She was wearing a black short and the pink t-shirt. I smiled back and then I quickly took the car key and walked outside. We both got in the car and I the engine. 
[Tiffany] 
On the way to Disneyland was silence like before. I decided to break it.
" So Amber when will we depart??". I asked.
" As I remember..................5:15 am.". She replied without taking her eyes off the road. She looked very hot whenever she concentrated on something. Too bad for me she's taken. After a while we arrived at Disneyland. I could see thousands of people and children at the parking lot already. We parked our car and walked to the ticket booth. I was going to take out my money but she beat me to it again. She bought the all-ride pass for the both of us. (A/N: I just made it up or it's real hehe) 
I took a map along the way into the Disneyland. I hadn't been here since last two years. 
" Let's try the buzz light year first!!". She said as she held my hand and dragged my hand. I smiled at her childish behavior. After riding that we rode many other rides but after 4-5 rides we stopped and rest. We bought ice cream, cotton candy and corn dogs. She would put her arms around me whenever we passed through the crowd.
" I wanna go to the Ferris wheel". I told Amber as she swung our intertwined hand. 
" Let's ride the roller coaster again first cuz the sun set at 6:30 and now it's only six o'clock". She said looking at me and smiled. I nodded. The roller coaster was very fun. We screamed throughout the ride. When we were walking to the ferris wheel, Amber suddenly disappeared. I looked around but she was nowhere to found. I then walked around the area to find her. While I was walking, a pairs of hand blindfolded me. 
" Who is it?". The person asked. Who wouldn't recognized the voice.
" Llama??". I answered then Amber took her hand off. I turned around and saw a pouting llama with her hands behind her back. She really looked like a llama at that moment. I lightly pinched her cheek. 
" Are you hiding something?". I said as I tried to peek behind her back. But she blocked me. 
" Ta da~~!!". She held a pink care bear in front of my face. I took it and hugged it. It was very soft and fluffy.
" Woow!! It's very soft and fluff. Thank you~". I said as I smiled. 
" You're not gonna say It's fluffy and Im gonna die?". She pouting." I wanna hear you say that." 
" I dont want to~!!". I jokily sticked out my tongue. She pouted and pretended to looked away and crossed her arms. I giggled. 
" let's quickly go and ride the ferris wheel!!". I said excitingly as I dragged her with me. We quickly walked there and luckily there was only a few people left on the row. We patiently waited for our carriage. 
" Only two people?". The staff asked us. 
" Yes!". Amber said. I really wanted to see the sun set. We went into the carriage. Amber got on first and I just followed her. When I was climbing up, it moved a bit that made me lose my balance. Amber immediately caught me and pulled me inside before it went up any higher.
" Thank you ". I said as I sat down next to her.
" Your welcome~". She smiled. The carriage slowly went higher. It made me a bit nervous that it might stop in midair. When we nearly at the top, I could see the sun slowly setting. Amber wrapped her left arm around and I leaned closer to her. I was very very tired from riding all the rides. I looked outside and saw the lights city one by one like light candles one at a time. It was very amusing to see. This was the first time I rode this with a friend. I could clearly see the sun as its light slowly fading and the city seemed more bright. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment with Amber. I didn't want to sleep but I was too tired. I smiled before I drifted to my dreamland. 
[Amber] 
I looked outside and saw the sun was nearly setting. I took a picture of and was about to called Tiffany but then I heard some soft snores from her. I turned to looked at her. She was sleeping soundly. She was holding the bear securely in her hand. Her head was in a uncomfortable position so I gently lifted her head up a bit and put near my shoulder. I slid a bit to make her on my shoulder and it worked. I began to take some picture of the city before it was too late. I took a pic of Tiffany with opened a bit. I lightly chuckled. The carriage slowly went down but I wanted to stay up here longer. I let out a sigh and looked outside. My mind was full of Krystal at the moment. How nice would it be if it was Krystal next to me. 
When we nearly at the bottom, I shook her body a bit. 
" Tiffany wake up!". I softly called her. Then she slowly opened her eyes and straitened her back. She stretched out her arms and legs. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a shot of her. She turned and glared at me. It was cute but a bit scary though. I put my phone in the pocket. She looked away and yawned. 
" Are you sleepy?". I asked her. She nodded cutely and clung to my arm. I gently pat her head. We both stood up and got out of the carriage. I lifted Tiffany out of the carriage cuz she could fall by her own. We walked to the parking lot and found our car. 
" Today was fun~!". Tiffany exclaimed as I put on my seatbelt. 
" Put on your seatbelt yet?". I asked as I put the key into the keyhole. 
" Already~". She answered.
" Alright!!". I the engine and drove to my home.
When we arrived, we took off our shoes as always. 
" Mum!!". I shouted." We're home!!". 
" Yes I know!!". My mum shouted back." Dinner is ready!". I took Tiffany's hand and walked to the kitchen. We cleaned our hand and sat down.
" Thank you for the food and the hospitality". She beamed happily.
" You're welcome dear". My mum smiled back to her." You are welcome anytime here". 
" Mum We have to go up now to prepare ourself for tomorrow." I told my mum. 
" When will you leave home?". My mum asked.
" Probably three o'clock". 
" Really? Why so fast?". My sister said sitting in the couch. " I have to wake up early too!". 
" After taking your sister to airport you can go straight to work". My mum said.
" Right but it's too early though". My sis then stood up." I gotta go and sleep now! Goodnight!". She walked into her room after she waved at us. I said goodnight to my mum along with Tiffany. 
" Safe flight back there tomorrow to both of you". She said hugging both of us. We hugged her back but then we heard a sniff. I broke the hug and wiped my mum's tears. 
" Im going to visit you time to time. It's not like Im gonna stay forever and you gonna see me leave hope right?". She nodded like a kid. 
" Im gonna go and or prepare myself and take a short nap and you too!". I told my mum and kissed her cheek. We waved at my mum and went upstairs. I went to my room and quickly prepared my luggage. I folded my clothes and put it neatly in the luggage. I hurriedly took out my laptop from my bag and put it on the table. I was planning to Skype to Krystal. I excitingly opened my laptop and clicked open the Skype. I saw Krystal was online. She only on lined when she wasn't busy. I thought she said she would be with Jessica-unnie. The knocked on the interrupted my thought. 
" Come in!". I said loudly. 
" Hey~ Woow!!". She exclaimed as she looked around the room. " Your picture is everywhere." She chuckled and sat on my bed. 
" Hey Tiff". I said that made her looked at me." Today does Jessica have some plans with Krystal?". 
" No, she told she gonna go on a date with Yul today. Why?". She titled her head amusingly.
" Ohh... It's nothing I just wanna know.". I smiled assuringly. " Umm....do you wanna join me? Skyping with Krystal?". 
" Yeah Of course!! We haven't seen each other since we last hanged out with Jess.". I furrowed my brows after Tiffany said that.
" Wait~!! When did you last hang out?". I asked curiously. 
" Last week I think! Why?". She asked again." Come on~ I already answer your question twice." She pouted. I looked into her eyes but looked away later. 
" It just Krystal said she hanged out with Jessica the day before we come here. And she also said that she gonna spend time with her sister today and yesterday.". I slowly released my brows and shook my head. She never lied to me before. I had always been honest with her. I turned and faced my laptop. I clicked call and waited for her to answer. After many beeps she finally answered. 
" Hello princess!!!". I said excitingly. How I missed her face and sound. 
" Hey stupid!". 
" Why are you wearing only your towel?". I asked her when I realized she was only wrapped in her white towel.
" I-I j-just finish my shower.". She stuttered.
" Why are you stuttering? Did you do something bad behind my back??". I jokily asked her but I with my stern voice.
" YES....I mean NO!! W-w-why would I?". She answered nervously. 
" Hahahahahah!! I was joking.". Her face was priceless. I should've took that picture. " Anyway Krystal where are you?? You don't seems to be in our dorm!". I think I had seen that wall somewhere before. 
" Y-yes I am in the dorm. In Vic-omma's room". She said.
" Ohh really?? She changed her wallpaper ehh?? Show me the room!!". I said excitingly. Her face immediately changed into a scared one.
" NO!! I mean Vic-unnie said to be a surprise!". She smiled a bit. 
" You don't have to shout though!". I pouted as I rubbed my ear.
" Sorry..... so when will you come back??".
" Probably Tomorrow". I smiled. She nodded and tilted her head a bit. Thanks you my HD screen laptop I could see some red mark on her neck. 
" Hey Krystal!". I didnt use her nickname that I gave her that made her looked at me immediately. " Is that hickey I see on your the side of your neck?". I asked as I pointed to the side of my neck where I saw the mark.
" Ohh...umm.... It just err.... Insect bite". She slightly nodded her head. I noticed that she always moved her eyes when she said that. I sensed something was off. I put the thought aside first. I asked her about did she had fun hanging out with her sister even though I knew that she didn't. She was very good at lying. Everything was going well until......
" Hey babe wanna do it till YOUR AMBER come back?". My eyes widened as Kai came out of nowhere and back hugged Krystal kissed her on the lips. He even emphasized my name in front of me. I think he didn't realized that I saw and heard everything. Krystal also had her eyes widened. I saw Tiffany tried to come closer but I just signaled her to stay. 
" A-am". Krystal stuttered. At that moment Kai finally lifted up his face and immediately opened as big as he saw ghost. 
" A-a-amber n-noona". He stuttered. 
" Hey Kai! Did you have fun with YOUR KRYSTAL?". I emphasized back. I really wanna broke down at the moment. Now I knew where I recognized the wall. It was in EXO's dorm.
" A-amber please let me explai---". I shook my head.
" So you hang out with Jessica eh? And you're in our dorm? Wooow I didn't know you can lie that much!". I said sarcastically. " All this time you were hangout with your BOYFRIEND. Well..... YOU CAN JUST BREAK IT OFF BEFORE THIS HAPPENED!!!". I couldn't control my anger that I burst out. Tears were gathering in my eyes. Tiffany and Krystal were shock by my outburst.
" Then have fun with YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND ". Tears dropped as I said that but I quickly wiped it away." And Kai take care of YOUR GIRL." I said through gritted teeth. With that I ended the call and slammed my laptop shut. I let my tears out. Tiffany came closer to me and hugged me. I never showed my weak side to anybody. She caressed my back slowly comforting me. She broke the hug and wiped my tears. I looked at her as she did that. She guided me to my bed and sat on it. 
" It's getting late you have to sleep." She said as she looked at her wristwatch. I waited for her to leave my room so I could take out my anger. I hadn't felt like this since last time she cheated on my. Was I not enough? 
[Tiffany] 
Amber looked really sad. If I leave her alone, she would take out her anger to her stuff. I stood up and took her hand with me.
" Come and sleep with me". I said guiding to stand up. She was very obedient. I regretted that I told Amber all that. We went to my room. I sat on my bed and Amber sat in front of me. She had her head down.
" Am". I called her but she didnt respond.
" Amber". I tried again but I still got no answer from her. Maybe she was thinking but too muck thinking too much might cause headache. 
[ Amber ] 
I heard Tiffany calling me twice but my mind couldn't seemed to think straight. My mouth didn't want to open itself. Tiffany came closer to me and sat on my lap. I was sitting like an indian so it was easy to sit on my lap. She wrapped her leg around my back and I put my arms around her securely. She gently lifted my face up and faced her. I looked into her eyes. I just realized that she has big round dark brown orbs. She took a breath and leaned closer to me. My head just tilted itself and closed my eyes. I felt her lips on mine. The first time I had someone's lips on mine beside Krystal. Her lips was soft and chubby. The feeling was very different from when I kissed Krystal. She broke the kiss and hugged me. I hid my face in the crook of her neck let it all out. She caressed my back like before. After a while I stopped crying. I laid down sideway. She unwrapped her leg and laid down facing me. She wiped the remaining tears from my face and smiled sadly. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. I was really sleepy. I closed my eyes. Before I was totally asleep, I felt a peck on my lips.
" Good night Am~". Then I drifted off to sleep. 
[ Tiffany ] 
I saw Amber closed her eyes and breathed soundly. I snuggled close to her peck her lips. This probably the last time I could do this.
" Good night Am". I caressed her black short hair. I smiled before closing my eyes and drifted to sleep.
*beep beep beep* 
I heard the alarm went off. I opened my eyes but I was still sleepy and also I couldn't move. Amber's sleeping face was always peaceful. She moved a bit but slept again.
" Amber wake up!". I said to her ear. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes cutely. She turned and closed her eyes again. I sighed and got up. I shook her body until she sat straight up. I giggled as I saw her messy hair. 
" Come on let's quickly prepare ourselves before we're late". I said as I lazily stood up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took the towel and dried my face. I walked out the bathroom and saw Amber was still in the same spot. She was looking down with a sad face. I think she was still down from last night. 
" Amber we can stay here longer if you want.". I said as I slowly walked to her. I stood in front of her and lifted her face up. She put her hand around my waist and pulled my closer. She hid her head in my belly. It tickled. She blowed my belly that made me more ticklish. I hit her back.
" Come on Am answer my question!". She straightened her back and shook her head.
" I still have work to do.". Ahh right she still had to give Krystal's gift and prepared for their comeback.
" We can come again after I finish promoting my new album." She smiled. She unwrapped her hand around my waist and stood up. She was slightly taller than me. 
" I gonna go back to my room." She smiled then left the room. 
[ Author ] 
When both of them finished preparing themselves, Amber went out of the room first. A second after she walked out Tiffany also got out of her room. As always Amber helped Tiffany with her luggage. 
" Good morning mum!". Amber greeted her mum. 
" Good morning Auntie". Tiffany greeted.
" Yes good morning to you too". Amber's mum said.
Jackie came out of her room well prepare. 
" Let's go now if you don't wanna be late." She said as she grabbed the car key and got out the house. 
" Good bye mum~!". Amber hugged and kissed her mum. 
" Good luck on your comeback". Her mum replied patting her back. 
Amber and Tiffany wore their shoes and went out the house. Amber put both of their luggage in the trunk and closed it. 
" Good bye auntie!". Tiffany bowed politely. Amber's mum nodded and waved at them. They both got in the car and checked all the passport and the ticket. Jackie put the key into the keyhole and the engine.
" Ready?". 
" Yes!". Tiffany and Amber said in unison. Jackie smiled and drove to the main road. On the way to the airport was silent. Everybody's mind seemed to be in their own world. It was 3:47 in the morning. The road was very quiet that things easier for them. After a long while they finally arrived at the airport. Amber and Tiffany wore a jacket cuz it's a bit cold outside. While Amber and her sister was taking the luggage out of the trunk, Tiffany ran and took a trolley. Amber put every luggage on the trolley along with her bag. 
" So safe trip and come visit often". Jackie said as she hugged her little sister. Amber nodded and broke the hug. 
" Good bye Tiffany and take care my little baby sister." Jackie jokily said that made Amber hit her. Amber took Tiffany's bag and put on her shoulder. Before they went inside, they waved at Jackie who did the same. They check in and Amber got the window seat.
" You can take it this time." Tiffany said as she sipped her coffee she bought earlier. 
" Take what?". Amber was clueless. There was nothing to take from Tiffany except her coffee. 
" I mean you can sit at near the window. I already sat when we came here.".
" It's okay you can take my seat cuz we gonna sit next to each other.". Amber smiled dorkily . They found the gate and sat on the waiting area in front of the gate. 
[ Amber ]
I didn't really want to back but I must for our comeback. Tiffany was very sleepy. She yawned like ten times already. We had to wait for 30 mins. I took out my phone and checked the photo. I scrolled down and saw all the pictures of me and Krystal. We were so happy that time. I smiled as memories with her flashed through my mind. I didn't know how much time had pass until Tiffany called me. 
I put my bag and Tiffany's bag into the plane's cabinet and let Tiffany went in first.
" Hey you should sit here not me". She said not sitting. I went inside and gently pushed her to the seat and put on her seatbelt. I sat down myself and put on my seatbelt. Soon the plane took off. Good bye LA!! I looked at Tiffany, who were looking out the plane. I then remembered about last night when we kissed. Why would she kiss me though. She put on her earphone and closed her eyes. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes too. I woke up by the sound of the trolley. The flight attendant was nearly at my place. When they arrive at my place, I took a chicken with rice for myself and beef for Tiffany along with some juice. If I drank coke, she would hit me. I shook Tiffany a bit but she didn't even move a bit. I tried again but she just turned and slept again so I took off her earphone. As expected her eyes slowly opened. I rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms and body. I pointed to the food. She smiled and nodded. After eating, I put on my blanket and closed my eyes again. I was very very sleepy that I could only eat half of the food. The food was delicious but I didn't have the energy to eat. 
" Am!". I heard Tiffany called me. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany looking outside the window. 
" Look~ we're above the cloud.". She said as took some pic. I leaned over Tiffany and looked out the glass. It was not the time first time but usually I was the one who called other to see it. Especially Krystal , she was always the one who sat next to me but she just nodded whenever I called her. I didnt notice that it was lunch time till I sat back down. 
" I took some spaghetti with chicken for you". She smiled.
" Oh really?". I asked excitingly and quickly dug in to the food. I was really hungry. The result for not eating breakfast -_-". After eating, I watched the movie and listened to music and slept. I saw Tiffany's neck bend a bit. I asked one of the flight attendant, who walked around my area to give apple for those who were awake,for a pillow. She took a pillow from the cabinet and gave it to me along with an apple. I smiled and thanked her. I put the apple on my lap and put the pillow in between her neck and shoulder but her neck still in the same position. I tried many times but still. I moved to be near her and put the pillow on my shoulder. I carefully lifted her neck and put on the pillow. I yawned and closed my eyes. 
" -15 mins". I woke up bye the sound of the flight attendant announcing something that I only caught the end. I stretched my neck and heard some crunchy some from Tiffany. I looked at her and she was eating an apple. I looked to my lap but I didn't see my apple.
" Hey you eat my apple~". I pouted at her. 
" I thought you don't eat it.". She stuck out her tongue. I leaned back to my seat pretending to be mad. She looked at me and put the the apple in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth ready to take a bite but she took it away and put it in . I glared at her that made her laughed. She pinched my cheek and put the apple into my mouth. I bit it and caressed my cheek. After landing we waited for everybody to got off the plane first. I stood up first and took out the bag from the cabinet. I carried both of it and let Tiffany walked out first. After we got check, Tiffany ran and took a trolley like always. We waited for our luggage to come out. I noticed that Tiffany's hair was still a bit messy from sleeping and running around. I pat her hair and tucked some strand of hair behind her ear. She looked at my face while I was doing that and blushed. When our luggage had come in front of us , I quickly took it and put it on the trolley. Luckily our luggage was next to each other. I put my bag into the trolley basket and pushed it. When we walked out the exit, I saw manager-oppa at the end of the line waving at us. We pushed the trolley together to my manager.
" Welcome back to Korea safely!". He said as he put our luggage into the car.
" thanks oppa". I said as I helped Tiffany getting into the car. I got in after her and closed the door. My manager got into the walked and the engine and drove away.
" Where do you wanna go?". I was confused by his question." I mean I heard the girls say that Krystal and you got into a fight." 
" Oppa Do you still remember the apartment I bought before?". It was still a bit awkward for me to call him that. 
" Yeah, you wanna go there right away?". 
" No I have to the dorm first to take my clothes.". He nodded. After a while we arrived at my dorm. 
" Tiffany can you go up with me? Pweeaase~~?". She hesitated at first but nodded. I got off first and took my bag from the car. I took her hand and helped her got down the bus. I didn't let go of her hand instead I held her hand. I didn't know why whenever I held her I felt very confident. We walked into the elevator. I couldn't seem to stop shaking my hand. Tiffany caressed my hand and gave me a comforting smile. I smiled back then the elevator door opened. We walked to my dorm and my mind was missing. I knocked on the door and was welcomed by Sulli.
" Hyung!!!". Sulli excitingly greeted me and hugged me." Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?". She asked as she broke the hug.
" I want it to be a surprise.". I dorkily smiled. 
" Ohh hello Tiffany-unnie!". Sulli bowed at Tiffany. " I didn't see you there." She smiled and looked at our hand. We walked into the dorm and Victoria and Luna came and hugged me. I let go of Tiffany's hand and hugged them back. They broke the hug and smiled at me. I looked around the room trying to find a certain person.
" If you're looking for Krystal she went out with her sister to celebrate her birthday.". Luna told me. 
" Oh really?". That's cool then. I smiled at them and walked into my room. I took some clothes and pants from the closet and put it into my bag. I sat on my bag thinking about the thing that I needed. 
" Hey Amber??". Victoria asked as she came in. " Why are packing your bag? Are you going anywhere?? Where?". She started bombarded me with question.
" Slow down unnie. First and third i gonna stay at my apartment for a week with Tiffany and second yes." I answered back. She walked and sat next to me.
" Why? Is it because of Krystal?". She asked slowly. I nodded.
" I cant do this anymore unnie.". I said with my head hanging down. 
" I heard it from tao. He was in the dorm too when you called to her". She carefully told me. I nodded and stood up and put on my bag. I walked out the room and she followed me from behind. I took out the gift box from my bag and was going to give Sulli then I heard the door click opened. Krystal walked in and looked at me.
" A-amber!!". She ran toward me and hugged me tightly. My grip of the box tightened. When she noticed I didn't returned her hug, she let go of me.
" Please let me explain am-". 
" Just save it!! I don't to hear a single things from you!!". I said as I sternly looked at her." Im tired of this. We both know that there's only thing that can make things better for us. Let's break up". Tears were beaming in her eyes. I hate to see her cried but now I didn't care. I looked away from her and walked passed her.
" Let's go Tiffany.". I said to Tiffany who were hanging her head near the door. I took her hand and was ready to leave when Krystal grabbed my arm tightly.
" Amber I only love you and Im sorry. Please dont do this". She pleaded." Kai and I are nothin--"
" If you love me that much this wouldn't happened!!!!". I bursted out." I forgave you last time but not this time!!". I continued. I shook her hand away and threw the box to her feet. I took Tiffany's hand and walked outside. Tear started to form in my eyes but I kept it in. 
I opened the car door and let Tiffany went in first. I got in and closed the door. My manager was about to ask something but decided to not ask me after seeing the grimness on my face. 
" Oppa stop here! We can walked there ourself.". I told manager. He immediately stopped the car and looked at me. 
" Will you guys be okay?". He ask worriedly. 
" Yes, we will and please tell SNSD's manager that she will stay with me for two or three nights.". I smiled at him assuringly. He nodded and got out the car and took out the luggage for us. We went out the car and took our own luggage. I put my bag on my luggage. Our luggage had for wheel it made things easier. I saw Tiffany was struggling with her bag and luggage. It was very amusing to see Tiffany like that. I walked to her and took her bag from her shoulder and put it on my back instead. I took my luggage and walked leaving her behind. I heard the sound of Tiffany running to me. 
" You left without me". She pouted her lips at me. Her lips was too tempting that I pecked her lips. She was surprised and froze on the spot. I smiled a bit when I saw her face. I took her hand and dragged her with me. She came back to her sense and hit me. I didn't know why. I looked up to the sky and let the sun light shined on my face. My apartment was five blocks away from where we are now. 
" Do you like me?". Tiffany was surprised by my question. I looked at her waiting for the answer. She took a deep breath before answering.
" I've always liked you". She truthfully confessed. 
" Thank you~ that's what I want to know". I said that made her glared at me and hit me. 
" Why don't you say something back?". She said. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me. Even it was too fast to fall out in love then fell in love again but I think she was the one all along.