Sorry

Cope with all of it

    (KrystalxAmber)

 

Today was the day  SM comfirm that Krystal is dating with Kai. When I heard that at first, i felt my heart suddenly stopped beating. I excused myself out of the building. Luckily there's no fan infront of the building at the moment. I called Kris to hang out with me at the nearest cafe that we usually have a break. I told him to meet me in the next 5 mins. I walked lazily there. I couldnt belive my ear when he suddenly annouced infront of everybody. Everybody were very stunned at that time. While walking, I felt someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kris smiling at me weakly. I nodded and we walked toward the cafe. When we arrived at the cafe many eyes were on us. We just ignored them like we normally do. We sat next to the window and I felt that everybody gaze is back normally. 

" What do you want today huh??". Kris said as he looked down the menu. 

" Like normal". I said without meeting his eyes who were looking at me.

" I have a latte and an americano please!!". He said to one of the waitress.

" Amber Are you okay??!!". Kris waved infront of my face that made me come back to my sense." Amber I know that you are sad right now but we cant do anything about it. I also was surprised when I heard it."

" I know but....". My hand were trembling so hard from anger." I thought she only loves me!!". 

" Here are your order sir and enjoy". The waitress put down the cups and giggled a bit then walked back. I couldnt hold the cup properly because of my trembling hand. A drop of tears dropped to the hand but I wiped it all before it could flow down more .

" It's okay to cry now Amber!!". Kris put his hand on mine. I didnt stop the tears this time . I just let flow down itself. 

*thump*

It seems like the sky also upset like me. The sound of the thunder reminded of something very important. I wiped all my tears away and straitened up my back.

" Kris where is Kai right now??". I asked him in a serious tone. It made him look at me confusingly." Im not gonna kill him"

" Ohh... He is hanging out with the other member right now why??"

" And my other member??".

" I think Sulli is shooting CF. Victoria goes back to China like 5 mins ago. And Luna has the musical and Krystal is in the dorm by herself!!".

" Shoot!! Krystal is scared of the thunder so I have to go now!!". I saw Kris nodded. 

" But it's raining outside you catch a cold if you ran to the dorm!!". He looked at me straight into my eyes. I see many concern in his eyes.

" I know but that's not the important thing right now soo see you later Kris!!". I quickly buttom up the Americano and ran outside. 

 "Krystal just you wait for a bit!!". I thought to myself while I was running. *thump* i guess I have to speed up!!! I could feel that my clothes is very soaked. I ran into the building and quickly rushed up the stair to the dorm. I typed the oass ode and swung open the door. It was so dark inside. I could see anything. I closed the door behind me and felt someone rushed toward me and hug me. 

" I know you would come Amber!!". She hugged me tighter and put her face on my chest when the thunder thumped once again.

" It's okay Krystal!! Im right here". I patted her back slowly." Do you want me to turn on the light??"

" Noo I dont want to!!". 

" Okay Is that candle light enough??". I saw 3 candle had already light up on the table infront of the television." Let's go there!!". I walked her to the couch and sat down. I looked at her eyes and it seeme she's been crying. I wiped her tears away and stood up. When I was about to walk, Krystal tugged the back of my shirt. I turned to look at her.

" Are you leaving??". She looked at me with pity eyes.

" No I just wanna change my clothes!! You wanna come with me??". I said teasingly but she nodded right away.

" Im scared!!". She pouted.

" But how am I going to change my clothes if you're looking at me like that!!". I was just kidding earlier but I cant help it now." Okay you can come with me but promise me that you'll close your eyes okay?!!". She just nodded childishly and smile. She continued to tug my shirt while walking behind me. I turned the door knob and walked into my room. It was so dark so I the flashlight from my phone. I couldnt turn on the light because Krystal said that she prefer dark. I opened my closet and took a plain white shirt and a black short that I usually wear at home. I took off my shirt and put on the white shirt back on. I looked at Krystal and realised that she's been looking at me.

" Yaah!! I thoght I told you to close your eyes!!". I blurted out that made her chuckle. 

" Okay!! This time I wont at you!!". She sticked her tongue and put her hand on her eyes. I ped my jean and took it off.

" Finish yet?!!". I saw her trying to peek through her hand.

" Not yet and no peeking!!!". She giggled. I put on my short with my back facing her. " Im finished now ". 

I turned around and saw her still had her hand on her eyes. I smiled as I walked toward her. I bended down to kiss her but stop infront of her face. I couldnt do that anymore because she already has a boyfriend who is way much better than me. I took her off her eyes for her. Her face was right infront of me. It reminded me when SM hasnt annouce it yet. We used to kiss cuddle and hug each other so comfortable. But one day she decided to stay away from me for a while. 

I straitened up and held put my hand. She took my hand tightly that she didnt want to let go. I made my way to the kitchen with her hand in mine. I glanced back at Krystal. She had her head down that made me curious what happened to her. If it's not the thunder, then what is it?!. 

" What do you want to drink??!". I said as I opened the fridge.

" Water please!!". 

" Okay now can you wait for me at the table ?!! I will be there in a second!!". 

" Okay.." She let go of my hand and sat down on one of the chair. Just when I was pouring the water into glass the thunder thump again that echo across the room.

" Aaahhh!!!". I heard Krystal scream from the living room. I quickly ran to Krystal. She stood up and ran to me when she saw me. She hugged me and continue to sob. 

" It's okay!! Im right here for you". I said , patting her head. I felt my shirt is getting wetter and wetter because of her tears. I pulled off and wiped away her tears that were flowing none stop. She turned away and wiped her tears away by herself. 

" If you scared then come with me the kitchen". She then nodded and tug the back of my shirt once again. I walked slowly to the kitchen and resumed pouring the water. She gripped my shirt tighter than before.

" What's wrong?? Are you okay?". I asked her while pouring my coke into my cup.

" Amber Are you angry??". Her voice shuttered.

" Angry about what??"

" About this". 

" No im not!! Im all the way around!! Im very happy that you find the love of your!!". I lied to her to make her happy but my inside is crying so hard begging her not to go. I turned around and handed her water. She took it without uttering a word. 

" Are you sleepy??!!". I saw her yawned earlier.

" Im kinda sleepy but it's okay I can stay awake!!". She smiled. Im very happy to see her smile again like this. 

" Im kinda feel very sleepy. I think Im gonna go and sleep first okay?!!". 

" Then I'll sleep with you!!". 

" If you think it's okay for you"

" what do you mean??". I can tell that she's a bit angry by that. 

" Nothing so Im gonna brush my teeth first!!". I buttom up my coke and put the glass into the sink.

" Okay but make it quick!!". She said as she walked into my room. I walked after her and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror while brushing my teeth. I sighed at the thought of Krystal. Why would she do that to me after all the things  I done for her. Many things ran through my mind until I heard a knock on a door.

" Amber?? Are you finished?? Im scared out here!!". I quickly rinsed my mouth when I heard that. I didnt know why that I still care for Krystal even she already has a boyfriend. I got out of the room and saw Krystal was waiting for me infront of the door.

" What took you so long in there!!". She pouted again. 

" Just brush my teeth and Krystal why were you waiting for me infront of the door??".

" Because Im scared". 

" Okay....come on let's go and sleep!!". I walked to my bed and laid down. I was surprised when Krystal laid down next to me. 

" Are you really sleeping with me??". I shifted a bit to make some space for her.

" Uh huh and I dont sleeping at the edge of the bed!!". She said, standing up.

" But Im tired!! I dont want to stand up!!". I pouted facing her.

" Stop doing the llama face!! You're not cute like that!!". She slapped my arm lightly. I groaned and rolled muself to the edge of the bed. She then crawled to the other side of the bed and laid down. *thump* she turned to me shivering. I pulled her closer to me and hug her. I could feel her body shaking because of the fear. I tangled my hand behind her waist. I really wanted to kiss her like I used to but I cant. She slowly fell asleep in my arms. 

" Krystal Am I not enough for you?? I will leave in his care after tomorrow. Im sorry!! If you only wait for me abit, I'll make sure you suffer like this.". I kissed her forehead and slowly closed my eyes. A tears slowly flowed down to my cheek. 

 

 

 

 

 

                                    Im soorry Amber!! Terribly sorry!!