TTL final

Cope with all of it

[ Tiffany ]

It was so intense that I couldnt do anything earlier. I was so dumbstruck that even a single word couldnt be uttered out. Krystal's face was glistered with tears that could made everyone broke down. But Amber was strong she kept and swept all the sadness away that was replace with anger. A part of me was glad that they did break up but another part of me was sad. As we arrived at her apartment with her arm around my waist along the way, I was so excited that I could finally rest. The journey was so tiring both mentally and physically. I walked and stretched and sat on the warm cozy couch.

"You can go ahead take a nap in my room and I'll order some pizza for us". Amber smiled and sat next to me. I yawned and looked at her tiredly. 

"Im lazzzyy~~." I pouted and laid my head on her laps. She stared at me amused. My eyes closed leisurely while Amber caressing my hair. I felt like a puppy. After a while, Amber stopped and rested it one on my leg and another near my neck. I nearly opened my eyes in curiousity when Amber suddenly lifted me up. I yelped and my arms went around her neck. Amber was slowly cracking up that her chest shook. Embarrassed, I hit her chest maybe a bit harder that I should.

"Oww~" Amber pouted making a llama face."Be careful there Im a girl too so I have melons." I giggled and buried my face in her neck.

"And that tickles" Amber stated again jokingly. I grinned to myself. She was too adorable. Anyone would be so lucky to have her. I sighed mentally. Why would Krystal cheated on Amber? 

She walked to the door and opened the door after lowering me onto her thigh a bit. I feared that I might be too heavy for her but she didnt show any sign that I was heavy. But I was pretty heavy. She kicked the door close and walked to her bed /blushed/ I should not think of that at this time 

While I was in my deep thought, my body suddenly felt like it had been lifted and ...

"Ahhhhh!!". My voice echoed across the room. Amber dropped me on her bed that caught me by surprised. The llama let out her signature llama laugh and buried her face into the bed. I still heard her muffled laugh. I pouted and slapped her .

"Yahh!". and she was still laughing her head off. My temper was running off. I glared at her back until she stopped laughing.

"Hahahaha! You should've see your face....". Her voice trailed off that replace by a fearful grin. 

"Ehehehe". She nervously rub her nape and glance at me who was still glaring at her HARD. What?!! Is my glare that scary? 

I broke my glare and ruffled her hair. "Maybe next time you should think before messing with me or else...". I paused making Amber finally looked up. I quickly went in for a kiss. Her eyes widened and slowly turning red.

"You will get more than this". I continued breaking off our kiss. She was still starstrucked and mouth gapping. I grinned and Laid down on the bed after giving her a peck on her cheek. Maybe that just make it more worst

I was too sleepy and tired and nearly fell asleep until I felt a tiny kiss on my cheek that felt like a butterfly. "Sleeep well Tiff~". And with that I fell asleep.

 

[Amber]

Tiffany seemed so peaceful when she was sleeping. I silently closed the door and sat on the couch. Krystal and I, we planned to move here together alone but looked like she already forgot our future plan we made together 2 years ago. Thinking about her made my stomach tightened and it hurt. Everything hurt when I thought about her. Krystal was the girl I dreamed to be with always but never once I thought about her cheating on me. 

 

I decided to check up on Tiffany. I peeked through the door as I went into the room. She was still asleep soundly on my bed. The air-con was on and the room was chilly. I could see the air was lightly blowing her fringe and she was curling up. I laid down next to her and pulled the blanket covering both of us. Every details of her face were perfect. I caressed her cheek. It felt like babies' bottom. I smiled as I thought of that. Just by looking her face made me sleepy. I yawned as I drifted into my sleep. 

 

[No one's POV] 

 

Many fans were scrolling through their social media as usual but they shouldn't have because what they were gonna see next would shocked and surprised them. SM had released and confirmed that Kai and Krystal were dating for a month now. Some fans were excited and thanked God for this moment while some other was not happy about it. Fans floated Amber's notifications asking about would happen to Kryber and was she happy about this news. Amber couldn't say or see anything because she was still fast asleep in her bed but not for long. Tiffany's phone rang loudly from the living room making the two groaned in unison. Tiffany carefully got out from the bed and went outside. It was Taeyeon. She picked it up and listened to what Taeyeon had to say. 

 

"Tiffany! Where are you right now?! Are you with Amber?". Taeyeon literally screamed to the phone from the other side. Tiffany rubbed her ear from the sudden loud noise. 

 

"Aish you don't have to ask too loud. Yes, I am with her at her apartment. Why?" Tiffany asked back as she rampaged through the fridge for water. 

 

"Why? You're asking me why? Haven't you seen the news?" Taeyeon was a bit taken back because usually Tiffany was the one who knew any news before any of them. Tiffany opened a bottle of water and drank half of it and said, "I was sleeping. How am I supposed to know about anything?". 

 

"You sleepyhead! SM told the media that Krystal and Kai are dating!". It was not a big deal to Tiffany. "What about Amber? Does she know about this thing?"

 

"We were both sleeping till you called me." Tiffany said with no interest in the topic. "And Amber already know about it since she caught them red-handed". 

 

"Really? Ohh...well go and continue your sleeping with Amber! I'll see you soon maybe." Taeyeon said jokingly and ended the call. Tiffany put her phone down on the counter by the sink and washed her hand. Amber secretly came behind her back and hugged her. Tiffany was a bit startled but she knew it was Amber so she just giggled. 

 

"What are you doing~?" Amber said as she nuzzled into Tiffany's neck and breathe in deeply. Tiffany instantly crouched up her shoulders and sprinkled some water to Amber's face. Amber laughed and dried her face with her own shirt.

 

"I wanted to cook but there are nothing in your fridge beside water." Tiffany said. 

 

"Maybe we cook order some take-out Chinese food?" Amber offered. 

 

"That's probably a good idea." Tiffany reolied as she dried her hands with paper towel. "Quick! I'm hungry that my stomach is killing me." Tiffany pouted cutely at Amber. 

 

"Alright Alright!" Amber chuckled and took out her phone. There were so many miscalled and alerts but she didn't care. As Amber ordered by the counter, Tiffany went and nuzzled against Amber and hugged her. Amber ruffled the girl's hair and hugged her back with her free hand. 

 

"Hello! Can I order one jajangmyeo, one jjampong, one sweet and sour pork and one mul-naengmyeon? Yes, at the same place. Thank you!" Amber put her phone back into her pocket and fully to return the hug. They stayed like that for quite a while until tiffany looked up at Amber. They weren't much taller than one another. Amber looked back at Tiffany and leaned toward her. They both smiled and giggled and the they just smiled. Amber leaned a bit more to Tiffany who just closed her eyes. The kiss started with a soft peck and it slowly became a make out that happened for the first first time. Tiffany's arms moved up and wrapped around Amber's neck pulling themselves closer. Amber put hers around Tiffany's waist. Nothing could ever break them apart if they continue to kiss like this .... o.o" 

 

For a long period of time that they kissed with all their love. They both slowly let go of each other and no one dared to look at each other. At that moment, the bell rang and both of them went to retrieve their food and Amber was the one who paid the bill. They carefully placed everything on the counter and took off everything plastic wrap. 

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Amber said stealing a piece of fried pork. Tiffany thought that it would be boring to just eat at the table. 

 

"Can we eat in front of the TV?" Tiffany adorably asked. 

 

"Sure, let me lay the mat down first." Amber chuckled on the way to find the mat. Tiffany smiled as she followed Amber's movements. She found Amber very caring and very boyish. Tiffany gathered as much plates as she could and brought them to Amber. Amber received the plates and arranged them on the mat. Amber stood up and quickly went and took the plates from Tiffany and put it on the mat. Tiffany took out a big bottle of water and glasses for both of them. Amber sat down first and waited for Tiffany to come back. They both started eating and fed each other food.  

 

"So what do you wanna watch now?" Amber asked while surfing through the channel. Tiffany, who was laying in between Amber's legs with her arms crossed and her back leaned back to Amber, had absolute no clue but she had something that she wanted to watch especially with Amber for a long while already. 

 

"Can we watch Invincible Youth?" Tiffany asked looking at Amber. Amber agreed without hesitation and still had her eyes on the TV. 

 

"Which episode do you want?" Amber asked. 

 

"The 14th one! The one when you go to the spa with all the grandmas." Amber did as Tiffany told her and put the remote on the sofa. She finally can wrapped her arms around Tiffany and breathed in her hair. 

 

"Wait you never go to a bathhouse before?" Tiffany asked surprisedly. 

 

"Yeah and then I went last year with other members. It was fun." Amber replied but it made her think about the memories with Krystal at that time. 

 

"Are you okay Am?" Tiffany turned and put her hand on Amber's cheek worriedly. Amber then came back to her sense and looked at Tiffany. 

 

"Yeah, Im alright. Let's continue watching." Amber said trying to avert the attention back to the TV. Tiffany just looked back to the screen because she got the hint that Amber was thinking of Krystal. Soon Amber and Tiffany forgot about the things earlier as the video got more funnier and interesting. Throughout the video Tiffany always commented about the video while Amber just kept silent and listened to Tiffany. There was two scenes that made Tiffany silent and Amber wondered what was wrong but the girl did not reply. Amber smiled as she knew the reason behind Tiffany's sudden silence or you could call it sulking or jealous. The two scenes were when Amber taught Suzy how to swim and when Amber peeled the egg and gave it Suzy a bite then she ate the rest. 

 

"Don't worry about that. It's already been 4 years and besides we're just close friend now." Amber said rocking Tiffany side to side. 

 

"What do you mean by that?" Tiffany furrowed her brows. 

 

"Well, Suzy and I we dated for quite a long while when filming this show." Amber said pointing at the TV. "We broke up  a month after I left because we were too busy for each other I guess". Tiffany listened to Amber without missing anything. Amber recalled all the memories back in the day when Suzy and her hanged out nearly everyday. The night they all went to the bathhouse with the grandmas, they slept beside each other hugging and stole kisses throughout the night. 

 

"But you don't have to worry about her and everything. I love you now and forever." Amber confessed out of nowhere to Tiffany who was not expecting that at this kind of moment. Amber slowly let out a smile and hugged the still-stunned girl. Tiffany was still a bit shocked but nevertheless she returned the hug tightly. 

 

"Though you don't have anything to say back to me?" Amber let go of the hug and pouted. Tiffany giggled and pinched Amber's cheeks softly. Tiffany cupped Amber's face and gave her a long peck on the lips. 

 

"Did that answer your question?" Tiffany asked raising a brow. Amber shook her head and pointed to her lips asking for more sugar.

 

"No! That's enough sugar for you today now let's clean up and go to sleep." Tiffany stood up and brought back the plates to the kitchen leaving Amber hanging. Amber huffed and brought the rest of the plates to Tiffany. Amber came back to the livings and turned off the TV ,folded the mat and put it back to its right place. Amber helped Tiffany by drying the plates and put it back into the cabinet. For the rest of the night after they showered, they just slept in one's arms. 

 

 

Yooooo, I am really ashamed actually...I am really sorry to update this late. Many things have changed since I last updated and...I am just not used to it yet. Lemme tell you something thooo. I confessed to my crush like last month and umm it didn't end well but we're still friends even though we are that close anymore. but um back to the storyy!! How did you like this one? Are you disappointed that it ended like that? Well, don't be because it is not actually the last part of TTL XD This is like half of it actually. Im updating half of it first just to see if anyone is still reading this... :)) thank you for reading my story!!