A long lost friend

Finding the Missing Pieces

Wooyoung

Miyoung, it's been a while, huh? I missed you.

I walked through the entrance of the new school that I'll be attending for the next school year. As I walked through the hallway, I became the attention of all eyes. Some girls quickly looked away, some just stared in amazement. The girls went wild when I gave them a smile. My charasmatic smile. Miyoung use to like it back in the days.

Why did I transfer here in the first place? I came here to find someone, someone who I truely miss. I came here to find my lost friend, Hwang Miyoung. Behind those thick glasses of hers lies the most beautiful girl, the most beautiful pair of eyes that I've ever seen. Her eye smile can capture my heart in an instant. Miyoung, I know I'll find you because even though there are a bunch of beautiful girls surrounding me, none of them shines brighter than a gem. 

Miyoung

"Unnie, your locker is messy," Seohyun whined. "I'm sorry, I just needed someone to help me clean my locker. You should be lucky I chose you~" I smiled, rubbing her head.

We both stared at my locker for a couple of minutes in confusion. I've got to admit, it was really messy. A bunch of papers folded in towards each other, binders and folders that I've never even touch throughout the years were burried under the papers. Aish. This is going to take a while. We both dug into my locker, throwing away most of the papers because they weren't useful. Aigoo. 

"Looks like were about done, huh?" I said to Seohyun. She never replied. After a couple of minutes of talking to myself, I looked to see if she was still there. Turns out, she left me to talk to one of her classmates named Kyuhyun. Aish. I'm so jealous of her. I'm such a loner. 

After day dreaming for a while, I finally closed my locker, grabbed my things, and began to walk to my first period. I could hear a bunch of girls screaming  like fangirls. I followed the sound of the crowd screaming and it led me to the main building. The hallways echoed, aigoo, my ears were bleeding. Perhaps, theres a boy band here? I'm so anxious. 

I slowly crept my way towards the hallway. A bunch of girls crowded it. I tried my best to get through the crazy fangirls to see who they were all making a big fuss about. After a couple of minutes of making my through the crowd, I was almost a couple of feet towards the front. But along the way, my glasses slipped off and got lost in the crowd.

Damnit. I'm nearly blind without them. My knees fell to the ground and my hands were in search for my glasses. 

But suddenly, the fangirls became quiet. Why? I looked up and tried to see what was happening. Obviously I couldn't see nothing since I'm nearly blind. All I could see was a manly figure in front of me, walking towards me while the girls in front of me slowly stepped to the side. 

What was happening?

 

Wooyoung 

Oh Miyoung, how pretty you've gotten. But why cover your face with these pair of glasses?

I slowly reached down to the floor where the glasses sat and made my way up to the prettiest girl in the building. 

"Grab my hand," I said to her, holding out my hand to her. Non-hesitantly, she held on to it and I helped her off of her knees. 

"Oh-- uhm," She stuttered, "Thanks..."

I reached down to grab her hand and in that hand, I placed her glasses. Before she could even put her glasses on, I rubbed her head. Her hair was so soft and silky. It reminded me so much of the old days. 

Miyoung

When I looked back up to see who helped me, no one was there. Girls stood there looking shocked. 

Where did he go? I didn't even get a chance to see who he was. Just a few moments later, the bell rung. The crowd dispersed, leaving me alone in the quiet  hallway, wondering who the man was. Was it Donghae oppa? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update and the super short chapter T-T! Thanks for all subscribing. You all inspire me LOL :D <3