Complete humiliation

Finding the Missing Pieces

Miyoung

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"I am beautiful. I am beautiful. I am beautiful." I repeated to myself, trying to smile.

I guess what Donghae said to me, really got into my head.

His words constantly echoed through my head, "Who likes a nerdy looking girl like you?! No one."  

That's not true! I'm sure, guys like 'nerdy' girls like me! Besides, I have a nice heart so looks shouldn't matter! .. Aish, what am I saying? Guys these days go for looks rather than whats truly inside.

I soon packed up my things into my backpack and headed off to school. I didn't feel like going to school today. Usually, I always did. But today, was different.

"Oh good morning guys," I said in a monotone voice to Sooyoung and Seohyun.

"Morning fany!" Sooyoung smiled patting my head. "Good morning, Unnie!" Seohyun said cheerfully while hugging me.

"Hey, have you guys seen Taeyeon unnie?"

"Oh, she's probably with Leeteuk!" Sooyoung laughed.

"Leeteuk? Who's that?"

"He's this guy that Taeyeon really really likes."

"Taeyeon likes someone?!" I asked, suprised.

"Yup! He's a sunbaenim like BoA!"

"Waah, that's so cute!" I said, cheerfully, "Hopefully, she scores with him, it'd be so cute to see Taeyeon unnie using her aegyo on her boyfriend~" We all laughed and not long after, the bell rang. We all departed from each other and the day seemed to creep by fast, right up until lunch.

"Fany, can you give me some of your kimbap?" Sooyoung whined. Ahh, this is the only thing i brought, but I might as well give some to her. About five minutes later, she returned the container containing the kimbap in it. "Thanks," we exchanged smiles and she quickly ran off. I looked down to see that there was nothing left in the container.

Aigoo ~ My belly loudly grumbled. All eyes in the room looked toward my direction. I smiled and ran off to the cafeteria.

"Aish, sooyoung ate all of my food T^T," I thought to myself, while rubbing my belly.

I promptly went in line and waited until it was my turn to purchase food. I just ended up ordering some kimchi. I didn't have much money to get anything spectacular but kimchi's good enough. When I finally got my food, I went to sit down at an empty table to eat, making sure that I was far away as possible from Sooyoung so that she wouldn't take my food. Just about when I was ready to eat, I realized that I didn't have any eating utensils, so I left my kimchi on the table and ran up to the untensil table to get some chopsticks. By the time I came back, my kimchi was gone. Ottoke ~ I began searching around for my kimchi but I couldn't find it anywhere so I just sat at the table with an empty stomache. Ottoke ~

"Hey nerd!" A familiar voice echoed around me. I turned around to Donghae holding my kimchi in his hand. A bunch of students slowly gathered around to see me and Donghae. What's happening?

"Hey everyone!" He yelled out loud to everyone in the cafeteria. "You see, lately, I've been just minding my own buisness but something has been bothering me." He slowly made his way up onto my table. "This girl has been always watching me, she's like a stalker. But problem is, I don't like her." The crowd began to laugh. I looked around and familiar faces popped out in my mind. Even some of my classmates looked like they were laughing. Some of them were even my friends...

"Yeah, I don't like you. I don't think that I'll ever like a nerdy mut like you." He slowly crouched down to me, holding the kimchi in his hand, he dumped it all over me. My eyes began to water. The crowed bursted out into laughter. Donghae laughed as well. I quickly stood up from the seat and ran into the girls restroom. I looked in the mirror and all I could think was, "I'm not beautiful. I'm so ugly."

A couple of people followed me into the bathroom, they didn't laugh at me. They helped me wash the kimchi off of my body.

"Hey," One of the girls said to me.

"Yes...?"

"That Donghae is a jerk, don't listen to him."

"He's just a snobby, rich transfer student. He only came here because he was forced to, but yet, he thinks he can get any girl he wants," another girl joined, "Oh, by the way, I'm Yuri and that's Jessica." She pointed to the other girl and she gave me a quick smile.

"I'm Miyoung." I finally said, smiling.

When the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over, I stayed in the bathroom while everyone went to class. I was embarassed to even go outside in public because I knew for a fact that the majority of the students who go to my school saw everything.