A thousand bullets punctured into my heart

Finding the Missing Pieces

Miyoung

Yet another month has passed by and so has another year of being the laughing stock. Ever since that day in chemistry, everyone's been looking at me as if I was an outsider. Wooyoung and I haven't talked since and it worries me. I never had the chance to thank him. Everytime he'd try to talk to me, I'd somehow give him the cold shoulder. Why was I acting so different? Why was my life going downhill again?

Everyday, I'd come home crying. Why? Because I held in all of my saddness. My life wasn't progressing, it was regressing; something that I've never thought would happen to me. I held in my jealousy, anger, and saddness. They were all bundled up into one; creating mixed emotions. This was the first time it's ever happened to me and to be honest, I was worried what the outcome would be like in the end.

Wooyoung

Miyoung hasn't talked to me for almost a month.

It just makes me sad.

Did I do something wrong again? Lately, it seems as if whenever I try to express the love I have for her, she coldly rejects me and avoids it. Maybe the reason why she does this is because she only thinks of me a friend. Yeah, I get that a lot.

But why me? Why do I have to be in such pain?

What have I done?

Is being in love with your friend such a crime?

Miyoung

The bell suddenly rang, indicating that lunch has began.

I walked with emptiness toward my friends as they analyzed my saddness.

"Fany?!" Sooyoung said in a worried voice, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," I'm grumbled.

"You're not acting yourself," Yuri said, giving me a hug. All the other girls began to hug me but I coldly shrugged them off.

"Wifey," Taeyeon said, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing..." I mumbled, "I'm just going to take a walk guys, I'll be back." They all waved goodbye as they watched me leave. I walked around the campus sereval times, thinking about life; the people I met; the humiliation I've been through; Donghae... Especially Donghae. Yoona likes him, Miyoung. Just give up. If Yoona finds out that you like him as well, she might hate you.

Yeah, that's right... That would just ruin my life even more.

Wooyoung

Today, I'm planning on talking to Miyoung. I don't want us to be kept in this awkward phase any longer. I'm going to break that barrier and talk to her.

Problem is, I haven't seen her anywhere. Taeyeon and the others said that she's walking around the campus. I'm not giving up, I'm going to search for her and talk to her. Nothings going to stop me this time.

I quickly began my search around the campus; in hopes of finding my Miyoung.

Miyoung

I'm so sad.

It's only the beginning of the year but yet, I'm in more pain right now than I was last year.

I passed by a mirror which hung on the hallway wall, I stopped walking and took one good look at what the mirror reflected back.

'What an ugly reflection' I mumbled to myself.

I continued walking forward and began to hear a male and females voice confessing their love for each other. I followed the echoing voices and it led me to the gymnasium. The voices continued to echo.

I stood outside the opened door to the gymnasium and listened to the two love birds conversation.

"I've loved you for a while now," The girl went.

"So have I," He replied.

Aww, how sweet.

"When you left me," She said, "I thought you'd leave for good. I thought you lied to me when you said that you loved me."

"Why would I lie? I've always loved you, Yoona."

My eyes widened.

Donghae... Yoona...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will, Donghae."

My eyes widened tears watered up in my eyes. I took a peek at the two as they began to kiss. I stood there frozen in the open, watching as Donghae passionately kissed Yoona.

No, I'm not going to cry.

I'm not going to cry.

All of a sudden, someone from behind me covered my eyes and pulled me in for a hug.

"Don't look at them," He said, "Don't bother to look who I am."

Wooyoung

I warmly embraced her as she cried in my arms.

"Don't cry," I said, "Don't ever cry... Because when you do... You're hurting me as well."

We both stood there in silence as she'd cry her heart out.

Miyoung... Don't look up. Please don't look up to see who I am. If you do, you'll run away.

Just please... Let me enjoy this moment.

Miyoung

I continuously cried in this strangers arms.

Whoever it was, he made me feel safe and secure. His warm words eased its way through my heart.

"They're gone now." He softly said to me, "On the count of 3, I'll be gone and you can open your eyes."

"1..."

"2..."

Before he could even say three, I opened up my eyes to see who it was. But he was already gone.

Wooyoung

Silly, Miyoung.

I know you too well to think that you'd wait for me to count to 3.

Anger was the only emotion that I was feeling at that moment.

Damn, Donghae. How dare he break Miyoung's heart?

I eagerly searched for Donghae, I have some words for him.

Once I found him, I waited until Yoona left. I didn't want her to see what I was going to do.

"Hey !" I yelled out to Donghae.

"Excuse me?!"

Without any hesitation, I walked up to him and punched him right in his jaw.

He fell back. "What the f--" He mumbled, wiping off the blood on his mouth.

"Don't you ever hurt her again!" I yelled out, giving him an uppercut.

He fell to the floor, beaten up.

"What are you talking about, man?!" He angrily asked.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"What-- About that nerdy Miyoung girl--?"

"Don't you dare call her nerdy!" I brutally said, "She's absolutely beautiful and you'll find anyone like her!"

I left the room, leaving him laying on the floor.

I quickly ran and found Miyoung who still stood there, crying.

"Miyoung!" I yelled out to her, giving her a warm hug.

"Go away!" She cried, pushing me away.

I knew she'd do this.

"What's the matter?"

"Just go away, Wooyoung~~" She cried.

After all I've done, why am I the one that always gets rejected?

A thousand bullets felt like they were being punctured into my heart.

Miyoung

Go away, Wooyoung. Stop acting like you care.... Because I know deep down inside, you're laughing at me.

I ran to the girls restroom, leaving Wooyoung behind.

-------------

Woah, it's only been a week since I created this story and I'm already on chapter 13, woooo! I'm on a roll >___<

I hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic! Please subscribe and comment<3