Chapter 14- Rose of Catastrophe, Part 1

Garden of Confession

 

     Jessica took slow, agonizing steps through the school building. Body in the facility, mind elsewhere. So caught up in her thoughts, she was, she hardly took any time to register Tiffany’s rants about how ‘sweet’ or ‘cute’ or ‘romantic’ Taeyeon was on their date the day before.

              “Jung Jessica! Are you even listening to me?” Tiffany complained as they made their way towards Jessica’s locker.

               “Yeah, yeah, yeah, you and Taeyeon are going to have 12 kids and live happily ever after, right?” The blonde girl replied in a monotone, still completely hung up on the revelation given to her from her sister that previous Saturday.

               “Sica.~” Tiffany whined, to receive no reaction from the other girl.”You’re not still hung up about Saturday are you?”
                “Oh like you wouldn’t be.” Jessica retorted sarcastically, as they both grew closer and closer to Jessica’s locker. Even from afar Jessica could clearly see the green stem protruding from her locker.

               “Who knows, maybe Krystal’s joking.” Tiffany piped up.

                Jessica snorted,” I really doubt that.”

                “What makes you so sure?”
                 “I don’t know…something just made it click in my head that it actually is Sooyoung.” Jessica said, recalling her nearly violent encounter with an acquaintance earlier on (A/N Ahehehehe XD)

                 “….weird. Anyway, I’m sure it’s not that big of a deal.”

                 At this Jessica whipped her head to the side, a glare already frozen to her face.” Not that big of a deal. NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?”

               Tiffany showed no signs of backing down though,” What? She hot, she likes you and she’s romantic. Why aren’t you tapping that yet?”

              “TIFFANY!” Jessica screeched, looking around them to make sure that no one heard what she had said.

              “I’m just saying,” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly, linking arms with Jessica as they slide through the crowd on on-lookers.”You really act like you don’t understand why she would be intimidated.”

             “Why should she be intimidated? If anything, I should be intimidated!”Jessica defended hastily, to receive a confused look from Tiffany in return.

             “Jessica. Please. Look around you.” Doing what Tiffany said, Jessica looked around, only to be greeted with numerous stares of admiration from surrounding classmates. Stares which escalated to whimpers and squeals of excitement as the Ice Princess made eye contact with them

                “What? Am I Korean Medusa? Why are you staring!” Jessica snapped furiously, thoroughly scarring the teens for life, whereas others were so deep in their admiration that they continued staring at her.

                Tiffany dragged Jessica to her locker, smiling apologetically to their classmates.

                “That’s why you’re dying alone.”Tiffany hissed, once Jessica had calmed down.” Oh wait no, you have Sooyoung.”

                 Blushing, Jessica retorted, “Cut the crap, Miyoung!” as she turned towards her locker.

                 Even from afar Jessica could feel that the flower was beautiful, but up close she was even more so.

                 She didn’t need a botanist to tell her what this flower was. With its blood red petals that curled firmly and gently into a beautiful bloom, with its strong stem that hung limply out of her locker.

                 A rose.

                 Most likely the most beautiful rose she had ever laid eyes on.

                 And surprisingly, she knew what it stood for.

                 Passionate love.

                 Unknowingly, her breathe hitched as she plucked the flower from her locker and began reading the small note that was tied to its stem.

                 I remember the day when I heard you practice your angelic singing in the music room…I didn’t want to hide for too long so……If you’d like to know who I am, I’d love to meet you there, after school.

                 Jessica unconsciously smiled, despite the small feeling that this writing sounded….different. She ignored that thought and lightly rubbed her finger across the paper.

                 Then reality hit her like a slap in the face.

                 Sooyoung was going to confess.

                 Well if It was Sooyoung, even though she was pretty sure that it was.

                  She was going to confess to Jessica, today.

                  Oh dear God, why am I feeling so nervous?
                  As she was mentally panicking ,Tiffany peered over her Jessica’s shoulder, craning her neck to read the note.

                   “Yah, yah, YAH! Personal space!” Jessica screeched, once she felt Tiffany’s bosom pressed unto her back.

                   “Oh Sica, you know you like it~.” Tiffany teased, snickering at Jessica’s disgusted expression.”Now, you can calm yourself down. So, today you’ll find out whether or not Sooyoung’s your little flower girl. Plain and simple. Now let’s get to class before your head explodes.”

                   Tiffany dragged a glaring Jessica towards their classroom, glad that their teacher was not present yet, for fear that they would be scolded for being late.

                   Once Tiffany was situated in her seat next to Jessica, the blonde-haired girl immediately took up her sleeping position, falling asleep at a new record.

                    When she was assured that she was out of the older girl’s line of sight and that she was asleep, Tiffany whipped out her pink phone and began sending out a message.

                    To: Choding 1

                    From: Pink Mushroom

                    Msg: Excellent note you had there. I could feel the cheesiness just radiating from it. You and your girlfriend are way too good at this…I’m getting worried. Anyway, she took the bait. Plan Music Room is a go.

-                                                                    -                                                                      -

                   In a classroom down the hall, a raven-haired beauty received a text message not much longer after Tiffany had sent it. As she read underneath her desk, keeping it out of view from her teacher who was lecturing about some garbage she didn’t care about, a maniacal smile lit up her face.

                   Next to her, a shorter girl elbowed her side, ”What’s up with the creepy smiling, Yoong? You and Yuri aren’t ting are you?”
                   “Oh please, don’t push Hyomin’s bad habits off onto us” Yoona scoffed, smirking at her unnie’s flustered face.

                    Reading the text message once more to get the validity of it, she forwarded it to her girlfriend, to receive a reply back not too long after.

                   Re: Fwd: Yoona Neomu Yeppeo, Pink Mushroom

                   From: Chef Kwon

                   Msg: Of course our note was excellent. You should never underestimate hot and scheming twins. Especially when they’re dating each other ;D Anyway, now that this part of the plan is out of the way, someone needs to tell Taeyeon to come up with an excuse for You-Know-Who.

                Re: Fwd: Chef Kwon

                From: Yoona Neomu Yeppeo, Pink Mushroom

               Msg: VOLDEMORT?!

               In another classroom directly above Yoona’s Yuri sighed. She was starting to understand what Jessica meant when she profusely insisted that she was surrounded by idiots.

-                                           -                                       -                                             -

            

              Later in the day, Sooyoung stood in the lunch line, waiting desperately for her food to come and she then sneezed.

             Odd, someone must be talking about me, she thought

             But at that moment, all thoughts disappeared as she set eyes upon the gorgeous array of food before her. She could feel salivating as she took it in.

              Greedily she shoved her tray into the lunch lady’s wrinkled hands and received it back, filled as much as it could be.

              “Umm, if it’s not too much trouble…do you think I could get some more?” Sooyoung asked timidly.

               “Are you young’ins smoking them crack nowadays?! The amount of food I gave you is meant for 3 people!”
               “Three? This couldn’t even feed my cat! Not that my cat would digest this anyway”

               “Excuse me? You did not just insult my cooking skills, miss. You need some manners.”

               “Incorrect, I need food.”

               “Well, you’re not getting it.”

               “What kind of school is this.” Sooyoung grumbled, feeling defeated as she slinked away towards the noisy cafeteria seats, eyes locked with Yuri who was seated at their usual spot. She made her way over there until a shorty with a less-filled lunch tray appeared at her side.

               “Do you always fight with lunch ladies, Soo?” Taeyeon inquired amusingly, laughing as the girl’s face grew into one of hatred.

               “She’s always being stingy with the food. I don’t like her.” Sooyoung muttered.

                “She doesn’t seem too fond of you either, Soo.” Taeyeon chuckled as they walked.”Oh hey Soo, would you mind meeting me in the Music Room after school?”

                 Almost immediately Sooyoung was reminded of the time when she heard Jessica sing there, a smile spreading across her face. But then she was reminded that she was with Taeyeon and blanking out would not be a good idea in the middle of a crowded cafeteria.

                “Music Room? Me? Why?”

                “I’m practicing a piano piece and some constructive criticism would be nice.” Taeyeon said, hoping her practiced lie would come out truthful.

                 “Hmmm, but why me?”
                 “Well, you seem pretty blunt. And when needing a critic that’s a good thing…?” Taeyeon said, although it came out more like a question since she wasn’t prepared for that question have been asked.

                  “Sure why not! But you owe me food.” Sooyoung said, once they grew closer to Yuri’s table.

                   “Is that how people usually lure you in?” Taeyeon asked.

                   “Always.” Sooyoung said, re-enacting Severus Snape’s line from the final Harry Potter; although she did it quite terribly.

                   “Nice. But be there on time alright!”

                   “Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Sooyoung said, already diving into her macaroni and cheese.

-                                                          -                                                                             -

                   Later on during their final afternoon classes, four teenagers in different classroom were engaging in conversations on their phones.

                   Fr: ByunTaengo

                  To: Pink Mushroom

                   I convinced Sooyoung to go to the Music Room……you’re going to wear the lingerie tonight right? ;D

                   Fr: Pink Mushroom

                   To: ByunTaengo

                    You’re on the couch. Our friends come first! Not your ual urges -.-

                   Fr: ByunTaengo

                   To: Pink Mushroom

                    Fine be that way. When Sooyoung and Jessica make babies in the Music Room don’t come complaining to me.

-                                                            -                                                   -

                     Fr: Yoona Neomu Yeppeo

                     To: Chef Kwon

                     Tiffany just texted me. The Plan is moving along smoothly. We’re going to have another couple before we know it!

                      Fr: Chef Kwon

                      To: Yoona Neomu Yeppeo

                       Bout damn time. So….can we talk about adopting Krystal yet?

                      Fr: Yoona Neomu Yeppeo

                      To: Chef Kwon

                      Kwon Yuri.

                      Fr: Chef Kwon

                      To: Yoona Neomu Yeppeo

                       Fine, Fine I’ll stop bringing it up –le sigh-

-                                                            -                                                                  -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N U GUSSSTTTAAAA?

I’M FINALLY NOT SICK!

OH MY GOD

LET’S THROW A MOTHER ING PARTY

And Ohmygosh, I’m 3 subscribers away from 100 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

-I’ll edit this later if I reach 100-

So

For those of you that hate this chapter please don’t hate it

I have everything planned, but it would have been too long of an update if I had put the Music Room seen into this too

just felt a need to put ShikShin Soo’s bad side in here

And sorry if I confused you guys with the text messages and stuff

So please don’t hate me for this ty update

I’m scared you will all leave your Author all alone

In the wilderness

D:

OH and My buddy SoSoShi’s looking for a child for her and her wifey

And since she’s my newest best friend I offered to advertise for her

So, if I have any hyper, female subscribers that love food, go to her wall and let her adopt you LOL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/47833

If not for her, do it cause you love meh

Well I hope you guys love me

So, how have my subbies been today?

(If you comment I want you to actually answer that question)

AND REMEMBER

NO COMMENT=SAD AUTHOR= NO UPDATE                    

And when/if I reach 100 subscribers I’ll make a long speech about how much you guys really mean to me

Yeah

So byeeee~

And comment

Cause you know you want to.