Chapter 10-Bonus Chapter!-ShikShin eats the Fish

Garden of Confession

                                 * The Next Day(Like Wednesday)Oh snap I rhymed*

       “I can’t believe that I’ve only just now noticed that people with the name Jessica are like, really hot.”

       “By saying people, you’re implying that guys are named Jessica too.”

        “Gee thanks, Mother Goose.” Sooyoung merely snickered at her friend’s reaction as they both walked through the emptying hallways of the finishing school day. The January weather was starting to show promise to a warmer than usual winter; the snow was loosening and snowfall was decreasing. The sun’s rays were getting warmer and brighter as it reflected off of the two tanned girls that made their way towards the exit of the school’s building.

         “No problem. But you should watch yourself Yuri. You don’t want Yoona to hear you say that.” Sooyoung teased. Although it was mostly because she didn’t want to hear that herself.

          “I said women named Jessica were hot. I never said they were hotter than Yoona.” She defended, pushing her hand against the semi-cold exit door, opening it wide enough for her and Sooyoung to slip through the door and onto the school’s protruding stone steps.

           “And it’s true anyway. Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, Sarah Jessica Parker,-”

           “Who?” Sooyoung asked, kicking a hardened piece of snow, ice and mud out of her and Yuri’s path, just as the two rounded a corner of the school’s building.

           “The lady from and the City. Omo if you had seen that movie Soo, you would ha-OW. YOU DON’T JUST STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PATH LIKE THAT!” Yuri complained, for she had the unfortunate event of walking right into her best friend’s solid back. Before she could yell out in rage, she was quickly silenced by Sooyoung’s hand across , silently gesturing her to be quiet as Sooyoung peeked around the corner, her body hidden by the brick wall.

             Sooyoung eyed the male 25 feet before her with eyes so deadly he would be dead if she could shoot lasers from them. She spotted a familiar blonde haired girl leaning up against her sleek black car, looking quite bored as usual. Her arms were crossed across her chest as she tapped her foot in an almost impatient manner. Meanwhile, the boy parallel to her was all smiles, in Sooyoung’s eyes he looked as though he was trying to be too charming. She looked at him closer and instantly recognized him as the boy who wanted to switch partners with Sooyoung two days earlier: Donghae.

              “Yah, Soo what’s the problem?” Yuri hissed, craning her neck over her friend’s shoulder to get a good view of the sight she was watching so intently. ”Oh ….”

               Sooyoung ignored her friend behind, not that she would have been able to notice her presence anyway, for she was straining to listen to the conversation they were both having. Which wasn’t too hard since Donghae didn’t seem like the whispering type.

                “Can I help you?” Jessica asked icily, so icily that Donghae noticeably flinched, to Sooyoung’s contentment. But he got his act together a second later and put back on his most charming smile.

                 “No. But I can help you.” He said, smirking. ”Do you know why it rains?”

              “Yes. But I have a feeling your explanation is going to be completely different.” Jessica said, glancing at her watch.

              “It’s because the angels are always so sad that they had to give up one of their own.” He said, pulling from behind him a single, blood red rose and holding it out to Jessica.

              “Which mediocre drama did you get that from?” Jessica said, not moving an inch to even glance at the rose.

              “The one I starred in.”

              “Oh really?” Jessica asked, sounding almost intrigued. The way she sounded so interested made Sooyoung want to rip Donghae’s head from his body and feed it to hogs.

              “Why yes. I’m sure you’ve seen it, the channels play it like it’s nobody’s business.” He chuckled vainly.

               “Oh yes I’ve seen it! I remembered watching it because I had a stomach virus and I needed something to get me to throw up.” Jessica said, this time she was the one smirking.

                Sooyoung snorted, as Yuri stifled her own laugh with her hand, but they immediately turned their attention back to the two.

                “Ouch. That’s kind of harsh for the person that goes through all the trouble to give you those flowers.” Donghae said.

                  Sooyoung’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She could believe it. The guy was pathetic enough to try and steal her own doings. She clenched her fists tightly in anger, feeling her nails dig into her palm.

                   “I told you! What did I tell you? Didn’t I tell you? Cause I told you. Mmmm Hmmm. And when did I tell you? A long time ago. And what did I say would happen? Exactly what just happened.” Yuri taunted from Sooyoung’s shoulder, just as annoyed but not as shocked as Sooyoung was. Sooyoung whispered a harsh,” Shh! ”before turning once again to Jessica and Donghae.

                     Jessica looked just as shocked as Sooyoung felt. Sooyoung couldn’t tell if it was for the same reason Sooyoung was shocked, or if she was surprised that her flower admirer had come right up to her and confessed. Sooyoung didn’t know ad she didn’t care, for she felt she needed to something. And fast. Before that smirk on Donghae’s face grew any bigger.

                     “Hey Jessica!” Sooyoung exclaimed, popping out from behind the wall and walking towards to two. They both turned their heads to look at her. Donghae glared at Sooyoung, obviously annoyed that his false confession had been interrupted. But Sooyoung only cared for Jessica’s reaction, in which her face went from shocked to surprised to elated.

                    “Hi Sooyoungie~!” Jessica called cutely, much to Donghae’s increasing annoyance.

                  “Hi, Sooyoung.” Donghae mumbled through gritted teeth.

                  Sooyoung couldn’t help but smirk at the boy’s obvious jealousy.

                  Payback is a

                  All rationality gone, and acting on pure human desire, Sooyoung slid her arm between Jessica and the car she was leaning against, resting it firmly but gently on the shorter girl’s waist.

                   Jessica gasped lightly in surprise and enjoyment, looking at Sooyoung for an explanation. Sooyoung’s eyes said, “Just go along with it.”

                   “Hey Sica-yah~. Yuri and I were going to a coffee shop. Do you want to come?”

                    “Where is she?” Jessica asked cutely, completely ignoring Donghae’s presence.

                   “Er….behind the wall over there.” Sooyoung pointed with her free left hand to the wall she had just been hiding out behind and they saw her black-haired head pop out from the corner and wave.

                    “Oh, then sure, I’d love to come!” Jessica said as they both waved back to Yuri.

                    “Great. We should go now though.” Sooyoung was about to walk away with Jessica until a hand shot out and grabbed Jessica’s free wrist. Sooyoung looked from the hand and up, too see Donghae’s charmingly pissed off face.

                     “We were talking.” He said, trying his best to hold back his anger.

                     “Yeah well…..now you’re not.” Sooyoung said with a beaming white smile, harshly ripping his hand from Jessica’s wrist and pulling Jessica away from the scene.

                       They began walking towards Yuri who was leaning against a light post, gesturing to Sooyoung that she would meet them at the coffee shop. Sooyoung’s arm was still around Jessica’s waist, until Donghae’s voice yelled at their backs.

                       “Wow Jessica. I wonder how Mr. and Mrs. Jung are going to feel when they find out that their oldest daughter is a dyke.” He spat.

                        Sooyoung’s heart dropped at his sentence. How could she have not thought of that? Just because her mother was accepting did not mean that all mothers were. But Jessica wouldn’t have any of it, she stopped walking and turned around, walking towards Donghae slowly and menacingly. She stopped when she was about halfway from the original location and gave him the dirtiest, meanest, iciest glare she could muster. A glare so cold that his ‘Prince Charming’ façade faded and he shivered with fear, gulping in cowardice.

                          “I wonder how the Lees would feel if they found out that I personally castrated their son with a toothpick.” Jessica spat, even more menacingly than her glare. Leaving the boy sweating in apprehension, despite the cool wind that flew around Seoul.

                        With that, Jessica turned and skipped back to Sooyoung, placing the other girl’s arm around her waist, as Sooyoung couldn’t stop smiling from what Jessica had said. Even if her heart was hurting from what Donghae said.

                         “He’s such a .” Jessica mumbled, as they exited the school’s parking lot and started walking down the gray pavement towards the coffee shop.

                          Sooyoung laughed at Jessica’s blunt description, simply allowing herself to be able to hold Jessica close to her. For now her arm had accidently slipped from Jessica’s waist, but she took the opportunity to grab a firm hold of the girl’s hand.

                          “Hey Soo?”, Jessica called out tentatively.

                          “Hmm?”

                          “Is it true that you love ‘Romeo and Juliette’?”

                          “Who told you that?” Sooyoung said blushing. It was one of her deepest darkest secrets. The number one secret…well she’s walking right next to her.

                           “Krystal did. Was she lying?”

                           “Er…well….uh…no” Sooyoung muttered. She was going to kill Baby Jung.

                           “Don’t be embarrassed! That’s my favorite movie!” Jessica squealed.

                           Sooyoung raised her eyebrow, ”Really?”

                           Jessica nodded vigorously in reply.

                           “Well….my mom used to call me Soomeo since I liked the movie so much.”

                            Jessica stared at her incredulously for a moment, before squealing again,” That’s so adorable~!”

                            “You can be my Jessiette.” Sooyoung blurted out, blushing as she realized what she had just so happened to say. Jessica blushed as well,  her typically milky white features now tomato-red.

                              “I’d like that.” Jessica said, with an extraordinary smile on her face as they both appeared in front of the coffee shop.

                               Sooyoung smiled back with just as much bliss, as she held the glass door open for Jessica to enter. Jessica slid through the door and mock-curtsied, “Thank you, my Soomeo.”

                               “You’re w-w-welcome.” Sooyoung said, as they both scanned the area for Yuri, who flagged them down to a booth in the back corner of the coffee shop.

                                They both slid into one side of the booth, Sooyoung by the window and Jessica on the outside part of the booth. Yuri simply smiled, mouthing to Sooyoung in Japanese,” GET SOME.”

                               “STOP BEING A CREEP.” Sooyoung mouthed back, before actually speaking in Korean. “Did you order already?”

                               “No. Which is surprising since you two took your sweet old time getting here.” Yuri said, winking exaggeratingly.

                               “Shut up.” They both said at the same time, blushing incredibly.

                               “Well, Yoona wants to meet me at the mall so, deuces lovebirds~.” Yuri said throwing up a peace sign before getting up out of the booth.

                               “You’re just going to abandon us like that?” Sooyoung asked accusingly.

                               “Yup. Don’t worry though, I got the best waitress to take care of you guys.” Almost on cue a beautiful, fair-skinned appeared next to their table.

                                “Watch after them, Seungyeonnie~.” Yuri told the girl, who gave a pleasant smile to the two, who gratefully smiled back.

                                “I will. They’re really a cute couple. ”Seungyeon muttered, loud enough for the already embarrassed SooSica to hear.

                                “We’re not a couple!” They yelled at the same time.

                                 “Right.~”                              

==============================================================================================================

A/N Cause I was bored

and I wanted Donghae drama

lol that wasn't even drama

kBye

Off to paint!

-Edit-

Yeah

That was Krystal's big secret from the previous chapter

Once again:

THEY SEE ME TROLLIN'

THEY HATIN'

Only 2 comments?

Come on guise

Show me some loveeee

Oh and Yuri's little ghetto moment:  “I told you! What did I tell you? Didn’t I tell you? Cause I told you. Mmmm Hmmm. And when did I tell you? A long time ago. And what did I say would happen? Exactly what just happened.”  was from Family Guy. Just in case any of you thought it sounded familiar.