Chapter 9-This Was Supposed To Be A Project

Garden of Confession

                                   -Le Next Day; At Jessica's Love Shack Flat

       “Jessica! That’s not how you do it!”

       “Like you could do any better! This is my first time, so go easy on me.”

       “Ugh, let me do it.” Sooyoung changed her position and put the mounds beneath her hands, squeezing and kneading them with intense precision and concentration.

        “Ahhhh~”

        “Why am I even agreeing to do this?”

        “So I can gain experience!”

         “But I’m doing all the work!”

         “Not true! I got them moist!”

          “Your input cannot be contained.”

          “Just shut up and do it, Soo.”

           “Fine.”Sooyoung grumbled, kneading as Jessica’s noises of approval and encouragement filled the room, pleased with Sooyoung’s hands.

            “We’re done.”Sooyoung said, a few seconds later.

            “Really? That was quicker than I expected.”

             “Well yeah, since they were moistened it helped.”

              “AHA! I knew I did something to help!”

              “Whatever. Just open up will you? I need to put this in cause it’s heavy”

               “Unappreciative.” Jessica mumbled, as she scrambled towards the oven and opened the door, as the taller girl placed the batch of freshly kneaded dough into the hot vicinity. Once it was placed firmly into the oven and the door was latched shut, she took the moment to look between her and Jessica.

                Both of the girls’ faces and aprons were covered in flour, mostly from Jessica’s failed attempt at kneading the dough, through which Sooyoung had to come to the rescue.

                Sooyoung took a damp rag from off of the counter and wiped Jessica’s cheek, the flour trail giving way to the girl’s pale and flawless skin. All of Jessica’s mock annoyance dissipated as the taller girl carefully wiped her left cheek free of residue. Sooyoung’s finger accidently touched Jessica’s cheek over the peak of the rag, sending tingles through the rest of the girl’s body.

                 Sooyoung retracted her hand, before smiling and saying,” You’re all clean.”

                  Jessica merely nodded as she turned towards the refrigerator behind her. Hoping that the chilled air from inside of it would cool down her heating cheeks.

                   Sooyoung stood clueless, wondering why the girl was so shy all of a sudden, but she brushed off the thought. She leaned back against the counter, close enough to feel the oven’s heat but far enough to not get burned by it. She watched Jessica dig relentlessly through the refrigerator’s shelves. Sooyoung’s eyes unconsciously drifted over the girl’s body , raking in how even in baggy clothes her curves were always perfectly pronounced through her clothing.

                      “Soo?” It took every fiber of Sooyoung’s being to draw her eyes up to meet the blonde girl’s onyx eyes. She held two glasses in her right hand and a jug of milk in the other.

                      “Milk?”

                      “Huh? Oh y-yeah s-sure.” Sooyoung said, cursing herself for letting her ersion take over her common sense. Yuri’s motto continued to echo through her mind at that moment; “If you don’t own it, don’t bone it.”(A/N If no one understands the meaning it’s a phrase that I’ve heard from some show or another. Simply meaning if you aren’t  dating someone, don’t have with em. LOL in my mind that made sense) She accepted the glass of milk and drank it in one go; helping a gorgeous woman that you happen to be in love with bake cookies isn’t necessarily an easy task.

                      “So Jessica. Mind telling me why you were “attempting” to bake cookies when I got here?” Sooyoung asked, arms folded across her chest with a dainty smirk across her face. Jessica glanced to the side with a look of abashment, setting down her half-empty glass of milk as she mimicked Sooyoung’s pose. The only difference was that Jessica was pouting.

                       “Don’t bully me!”

                       “But it’s so fun.”

                       “Yah! I was only trying to be nice!”

                       “I didn’t know that dumping flour on your face was a form of hospitality.”

                       “If you must know, I was just preparing cookies for you since I’ve never had a ‘friend’ over here, besides the Choding, The ert, The Mushroom and obviously The Bunny. “

                        Sooyoung immediately dropped the bullying for a moment, surprised that the girl had gone through that. Or at least attempted to. For those specific reasons. 

                         “Awww~ I’m special. But you do know that I originally came here for a project right?”

                         Frustrated, Jessica closed the distance between, now being able to feel the oven’s heat and Sooyoung’s body heat radiate between both of them as one. “Would you rather do a project that I could do in 2 days than spend the time baking with me?~”Jessica asked, not noticing how Sooyoung’s breath hitched, the closed space between them leaving her in a trance.

                         “N-N-No not at all, I’d rather do it with you-I mean I ’d rather do you!  W-Wait, I meant I want you- Damn that’s worse, I mean-ugh fine you win~.”

                         Jessica simply chuckled, flicking the taller girl’s nose lightly before skipping to her room, leaving a confused and dizzy shikshin in the kitchen.

                         “Where are you going?” Sooyoung asked shrilly, a tad upset that the space before her was no longer occupied by Jessica’s slim and warm body.

                          “Time for research Youngie~! We have to do something while the cookies bake!” Jessica replied.

                          Sooyoung groaned, rolling her neck back so she was facing the eggshell white ceiling.

                          “Why does the universe enjoy ing me so much?”

====                                                                ====                                                                 ====

                          “THAT’S NEW YORK?!WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!!”Sooyoung screeched 10 minutes later, once she was placed firmly in front of Jessica’s laptop, with Jessica standing directly behind her and as she looked at the screen before her, not daring to believe her eyes. Her eyes being shown to one of Jessica’s suggestions for their New York landmarks; one that she had personally visited.

                           For most people in foreign countries when someone mentions “New York” one thinks of rush hour traffic 24/7, cabs driving past you at lightning speed, shopping districts, Gucci, Juicy Couture, American Eagle, Aeropostale, models, skyscrapers, The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building. In other words; a blossoming metropolis.  Concrete making up half of the city; the other half being made up of metal food stands and discourteous pedestrians.

                            “That witchcraft happens to be the New York Botanical Gardens.” Jessica said nonchalantly, as she examined her nails. Although she was amused at Sooyoung’s reaction; her face was priceless.

                            Before Sooyoung showed a layout of a beautiful Victorian style observatory,(according to Jessica one of the many that they had there) one that overlooked the lush green grass of the area along with multi-colored plants that popped up here and there in the bushes. The area was said to hold century old American birches, white ash and oak trees; some dating back to the 1800’s. The intricate architecture; the carved cornices, the well-crafted bay windows and columns, mixed with the variety of flowers that they offered. According to Jessica there was even a library that held over half of a million botany texts and a herbarium which harbors over a million botany specimens dating back over three centuries. Sooyoung knew of botanical gardens (A/N Duh) such as in St. Petersburg, Hong Kong, Valencia, Montpellier, Leipzig and Copenhagen.  But she would have never expected one in New York. Nor would she have expected it to be smack dab in the middle of one of the bustling boroughs, the Bronx. Nor would she have expected it to be so well taken care of.

                               “Wow….” Sooyoung said breathlessly, continuously scrolling through the differently-angled pictures of the gardens, eyes widening even more ever passing second. “Can we use this as one of our landmarks for the project?” she said, turning around to face Jessica, subconsciously pouting at the older girl.

                                Jessica bit her lip and nodded.

                               I can’t deny you anything if you keep freaking staring at me like that.

                     Sooyoung squealed, her excitement taking over her rationality as she jumped out of her seat and engage Jessica in a tight embrace, slipping her arms around Jessica’s waist. Jessica stood still, before relaxing into Sooyoung’s warm frame, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck. Enjoying how their bodies fit together so perfectly, how Sooyoung’s curves molded in with her own, how her touch around Jessica’s waist was just right.

                      Is this heaven?, both girls thought. A distant tick reminded them that the cookies in the oven were now ready, forcing them too reluctantly pull apart from the embrace, both staring at the other so lovingly that the other couldn’t see it. Jessica’s eyes made their way to Sooyoung’s lips, admiring the pink and plump perfection before stuttering,” I’ll go take out the cookies.” She didn’t wait for an answer when she was already out of the door and into the kitchen.

                        Sooyoung threw herself on the bed, sighing harshly too get rid of the pools of nervousness that were gathering in her stomach. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening to the sound of Jessica mumbling to herself from the kitchen, the clink of the tray against the counter top, the opening and closing of the fridge. She listened to rhythmic movements inside the vicinity one hall over, to sounds lulling her to sleep. Clink, slam, mumble, slam, clink, slam, mumble, slam, scrape. She felt herself falling into a full sleeping state until…..

                         “Sooyoung unnie!” A large 100 pound weight was added to Sooyoung’s lap, immediately causing her to jerk up frantically.

                         “EARTHQUAKE! EARTHQUAKE!”

                          “Unnie it’s just me.” Sooyoung calmed herself down enough to notice who was sitting in her lap.

                          “Oh hey Krystal.” Sooyoung said with little to no emotion, adjusting her position so she was lying against the headboard.  With Krystal still in her lap of course.

                          “Did ya tell her yet?” Krystal asked, flipping their position so that she was now pinning down both of Sooyoung’s wrists, with a force that surprised the tan girl.

                          “Tell who what?” Sooyoung said, hoping her feigning of innocence would be convincing.

                           “Don’t play dumb unnie. I didn’t tell my sister that you’re her admirer~.”

                            Sooyoung quickly threw a hand over Krystal’s mouth, looking to check that the door was closed before she felt a movement beneath her hand, and retracted it to see that it was covered in Krystal's saliva

                             “"EWWWW Krys, thats's gross!” She said, wiping the saliva onto her jeans as Krystal just smirked.”And lower your voice I don’t want her to hear you.”

                              “When are you going to tell her~. You two should be married by now!”
                              “……………..you’re spending way too much time with Yuri.”

                              “I know right. Anyway back to the topic, you nee-“

                              “Is everyone being sent to me for like, love therapy or something?”

                              “Of course not. You’re just too stubborn to do anything yo, so we have to. It’s simple friendship basics.”

                               “We’re friends?”

                               “More like soon-to-be-sister-in-laws.”Krystal said cheekily, a bit louder this time, much to Sooyoung’s confusion until she heard Jessica yell from the kitchen.

                                “Jung Soojung! Stop talking foolishness! Or you get not cookies!”she yelled from the kitchen.

                                “I don’t get to eat something you cooked? Whoa this is my lucky day…”

                                “Rude! Sooyoung helped me with it!” Jessica replied, her head appearing suddenly through the doorway, frosting smeared across her face as she glared at her baby sister. “Get off of Sooyoung.”

                                 “Why? Sooyoung unnie loves me~.” Krystal said, throwing her arms around Sooyoung’s neck and nuzzling her face in the crook of it. Sooyoung sat there confused, wondering where the girl was going with this, until she saw Jessica’s red face.

                                   Is she….jealous?             

                                   Jessica felt a wave of red engulf her, not knowing entirely what it was but she acted on it without much of a second thought to it. She fully entered the room, stomping her way over to Krystal, grabbing the younger girl’s ear and dragging her out of Sooyoung’s embrace.

                                  “We’ll be right back.” Jessica said, smiling sweetly at Sooyoung before her face contorted with venom towards her little sister. As she continued dragging her down the hall.

                                  “Ow, ow, ow unnie~. It was a joke OWWWW, I see you got a manicure-Ouch~.”Krystal complained, hunched over as her sister forcefully dragged her to her own room.

                                  “I’m sorry Krys~. Are you hurt?” Jessica asked tentatively, once they were both safely in Krystal’s quarters

                                   “Oh of course not. You just took your freakishly long dinosaur-raptor-eagle-like nails from hell and dug them into the sensitive flesh of my ear. No biggie.” Krystal said, smiling sarcastically as she rubbed her sore ear.

                                   “Mianhae Baby Jung~.” Jessica said, using her aegyo voice, hoping that it would disgust her sister enough to let her off of the hook.

                                   “OhMyGod gross don’t do that.” Krystal said, shoving her palm against her sister’s face in attempt to block the blonde girl’s pout. When suddenly an idea popped into her brain, an idea that she was surprised she hadn’t thought of before.”Unnie, do you like Sooyoung unnie?”

                                    Jessica’s eyes widened, as her face grew hot and she frantically began racking her brain for lies. “N-No I uh..well…I… you see we…uh…ummm”

                                     Krystal scoffed, ”You at lying unnie. You can tell me! You know,, brovaries over ovaries, sisters over misters !”

                                     “…….But she’s a girl.”

                                     “Whatever! Just answer the question!”

                                     Jessica sighed, unable to find any reason to not tell her sister, even if she was a prude.”I think so.” She said shyly, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

                                     Krystal smiled mischievously, before beckoning her sister to come closer, to which the latter complied,” Well unnie, I don’t know if you know this but……”

 

 

 

===================================================================================================

A/N THEY SEE ME TROLLIN'.

THEY HATIN'.

U GUSTTAAA?

This probably right.

Oh well,It just came to me

 I used to take trips to the New York Botanical Gardens I felt a need to put it in here

The way I described it was legit. It's like smack in the middle of the ghetto LOL

Oh ,Why am I even awake Anyway shoutouts to,ehem@jojotaemin, clipboard22,ActraJape,ShikShin24,kiwi_yuhi,soosicsphere, Kadira, WOOOT,xAngel101,winter224 and fluffy-cheese for always leaving them long comments that makes me smile like an idiot. In other words; you all are my inspiration. I bow down to you.

And plus you guys always 'rofl' at my twisted humor. Lmfao. I feel so accomplished

I'm also thinking of writing another story, but I don't know who I want to be the main couple for that story

Since I have 59 subscribers

The 60th subscriber gets the pleasure of picking the main couple of my next fic!

Hurry Hurry

But they gotta be gay

I'm really awk with het fics

New York Botanical Gardens:

  (Oh and I stole the "Love Shack" thing from dalmatian123. All creds to her yo.Kekeke)