Chapter 13-The Chapter That's Depressed Because It Has No Name

Garden of Confession

 

             When Sooyoung dragged her post-shock and wet body through the doorway of her house, only Sulli was relaxing in the couch with the heater on and wrapped up in a blanket. The TV was playing but she was paying more attention to a lit up cell phone that was in her lap. Once she heard Sooyoung’s footsteps, she turned around and smiled broadly at her.

             “Hi unnie.”

             “Hey Ssul. Where’s Yuri and Yoona?”

             “When I got here they had left. I had to clean the couch because I didn’t know what they were doing on it.” Sulli said cutely, as Sooyoung rang out her clothes, rain dripping onto the carpet. Sooyoung chuckled, although mentally she found Sulli’s deduction reasonable and logical.

             “Texting Toria~?” Sooyoung cooed, once her shoes and jacket were taken off and she passed the couch, smirking at Sulli’s flushed face.

             “Y-Yeah.” Sulli stuttered, refocusing her attention to the vibration in her hand.

             “Awww, my baby cousin is all grown up.” Sooyoung, ruffled Sulli’s hair as she walked past her and towards the carpeted staircase. Outside it was still pouring as hard as it was not 20 minutes ago when she and Jessica were outside. Her heart sped up as she thought about what had happened. Or nearly happened. The rain pounded the sliding glass door and attacked the rooftop, practically shaking the whole city.” I’ll be in the shower.”

             When Sooyoung entered her room to take out her home clothes, oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants, her cell phone that she had left on her bed began to ring.

             Absentmindedly, and without checking Caller ID she picked it up.”Hello?”
             “TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED.”A loud, familiar voice practically yelled from the other end; Yuri.

              “What are you talking about?” Sooyoung inquired, lying down on the small couch that was in her room.

               “Don’t play innocent Soo.”

               “I’m not.”

               “You know what I’m talking about.”Yuri pried.

                “Spit it out already!” Sooyoung snapped, preferring to not have to remember certain events from that night.

                 “Ouch. Someone’s a little grouchy.” Yuri said, amused.

                 “I know.” Sooyoung sighed, and threw herself backwards onto the bed. “I’m just a little …jittery.”

                  “Isn’t that ahjumma language?”

                   “Do you want details or not?”
                   “Sorry, sorry. So what are you jittery about?”

                   “Ialmostkissedher.” Sooyoung mumbled, suddenly feeling shy and vulnerable, thus clumping together her entire sentence.

                   “I’m sorry, what?”

                   “Ialmostkissedher.”

                   “WHAT?”

                    “I ALMOST KISSED HER!” Sooyoung said shrilly. Silence resonated its way over the phone, before Yuri spoke, sounding 10 times more amused than she already was.

                    “…….and that is a problem why?”
                    “What do you mean ‘Why’?”

                    “I don’t see the big deal about it. If I recall correctly, you’ve kissed her before.”

                    “That’s different. That was mistletoe. This was…. my own choice.”

                    “Which brings us back to my unspoken question of: WHY DIDN’T YOU KISS HER?!” Yuri all but shrieked into the phone, frustrated at how cowardly her friend was becoming.

                     “I was scared!”

                     “What is there to be scared about? Her gorgeous pink lips?”

                     “Ugh~.” Sooyoung knocked her head repeatedly on the headboard. “Hiding my feelings is getting a lot harder.”

                     “Then quit hiding them, stupid. Weren’t you going to take her to the flower shop?”

                      “Yeah, but then she called me, asked me out, and then this happened.”

                      “Just do it man. She likes the person who gives her the flowers, and she likes you separately. It’s a win-win situation. What do you have to lose?”

                       “Umm….uhhh….I…” Sooyoung stuttered.

                       “-am a coward.” Yuri finished, smugly.

                       “….yes.” Sooyoung sighed. Yuri was right. She knew it, and Sooyoung knew it. But what was holding her back? What was so wrong with her mentality? Why couldn’t she just do it?

                       “Ugh, you know what, I will see you tomorrow. Because you need Yulsus.”

                      “Yul what?”

                      “Yuri + Jesus. Get it?” Yuri snickered.

                      “You’re so strange.”

                      “At least I have a girlfriend. Speaking of which, I need to get to. Later Soo.”

                      “Bye.”

                      Yuri hung up the phone. On her end, things weren’t looking so peachy for her friend here. She exhaled loudly, leaning against the refrigerator in the kitchen.

                      Playing Cupid was much harder than Jennifer Gardner made it seem.

                     “Yoong Baby?” She called, for after leaving Sooyoung’s house she and Yoona had retired to Yuri’s.” Plan Closet is in affect Monday.”

                      No reply. Slightly confused, Yuri began exiting the kitchen, only to see a vicious-looking Yoona slowly make her way towards her. Unconsciously, Yuri gulped, not knowing what she did wrong, but suddenly feeling that having a girlfriend that’s best friends with Jessica was not a good thing.

                      “Y-Yoong?” Yuri backed back into the kitchen, Yoona mirroring her with each step until Yuri felt herself bump into the counter.

                      “Her gorgeous pink lips?” Yoona sneered, placing her hands on either side of Yuri on the counter, their bodies just an inch away from each other’s.

                      “Ahehehe, w-what I m-meant was...uhh..”

                      “Oh I know what you meant. And you need to be punished.” Yoona said, satisfied at Yuri’s flushed face as she whispered in her ear.

                       “Will I like this punishment? Yuri smirked, fear turning into glee.

                        “Oh, yes.~

                                                - 30 minutes later-

                       “YAH! KWON YURI! WHERE IS MY FOOD?”

                       “C-Coming my love!” Yuri screeched from the kitchen, dozens of kitchen utensils and rice and seaweed and vegetables sprawled across the counter as Yuri hurriedly tried to make it into something edible. In the 30 minutes she had been given, she had been able to make kimbap and tuna sandwiches.

                       For a hungry shikshin, was a scary shikshin.

                        Finally, she had a dozen sliced kimbaps ready for the abuse from Yoona’s 13 and a half stomachs. Satisfied, she placed them on a plate along with her tuna sandwiches, Curse her parents for not being home.

                         Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms slide around her waist and interlock across her stomach, the latter’s head rested on her shoulder.

                        “It looks delicious. Thank you, Yuri-ah~.” Yoona cooed cutely, disabling Yuri from being mad at her. Yuri leaned back into Yoona’s touch; even if she nearly amputated her hand 4 times and wasted about half a bag of rice, she was happy. Yoona made her happy, whether she was starving, or simply existing.

                         “You’re welcome, Yoong. Am I forgiven?”

                          “Feed me, first.”

                          Yuri complied, placing a kimbap in mid-air over her shoulder and it was soon devoured by Yoona’s alligator mouth. As was Yuri’s index.

                           “Ow! That was my finger!” Yuri pouted, shaking her finger furiously to rid herself the excruciating pain.

                            “Aww, want me to kiss it better?” Yoona cooed with half full, from over Yuri’s left shoulder.

                            “Yes.”
                            “Too bad.”

                            “Yoong~.”

                            “What? That’s what you get for calling another girl’s lips gorgeous. Only mine, got it?”

                            “Yes ma’am.” Yuri whirled around, so they were now face to face and Yoona’s arms were encircling Yuri’s lower back. With bits of rice left on her cheeks, Yoona resembled a rabbit. Yuri chuckled, before pecking the other girl on the lips, successfully removing the excessive rice grains.

                            “You’re kind of hot when you’re jealous.”

                             “I was not jealous! I just didn’t want you creeping on my best friend.”

                             “But my best friend loves your best friend, and your best friend loves my best friend, so where’s to creep?”

                              “How would I know? You’re just a natural creep.”

                              “And you like it~.”

                             “No one’s supposed to know I like it!”

                             “Yoong, you’re so cute.” Yuri said, pecking Yoona’s cheek, before taking the younger girl’s hand and leading them both towards the couch, tray balanced in Yuri’s right hand. The movie that they had watched prior to coming to Yuri’s house was resuming. They resumed their position cuddled in the blankets, mindlessly feeding each other pieces of Yuri’s homemade food.

                             “So, what’s the verdict?” Yoona asked, once half of their kimbap was finished and the tuna sandwiches were reduced to shreds.

                            “Yeah, that closet thing. It must happen. Pronto.”

                            “Like an actual closet?”

                            “No, like a classroom or something.”

                            “But if we do it, they’re going to know something’s up.”

                            “True…why are we so suspicious?”

                             “I don’t even know. I really wonder why, sometimes…”Yoona snuggled closer into Yuri’s neck, as the rain continued poured onto the rooftop.

                             “BUT….this is where our minions come in handy.”

                             “Minions?”

                             “Also known as friends.” Yuri said, smiling dorkily.

                             “Ah. Touché.”    

  -                                                                      -                                                                      -          

                             (Meanwhile, with the Amurricans)

                           Like Sooyoung, Jessica was also suffering from post-shock-almost-kiss disorder. Once Sooyoung had dropped her off at her flat, Jessica dreaded even more of what was to come when she entered that threshold.

                           Once she did, all was quiet. The living room was dimly lit by a lone candle, and her roomies were nowhere in sight.

                            Weird….it’s only like, 9, she thought, as she shook off all of the excess water from her clothes and removed her now ruined shoes. She shuddered, as the heat of the flat hit her still-warming up body. She d the wall to reach the kitchen, her shadow bouncing off the wall with each movement she took. Once she reached the pitch black kitchen, where not even the candle’s light could illuminate it, she felt up the wall until she found the light switch and flicked it on.

                             “Hey unnie.”

                             “AH!” Jessica’s dolphin scream shook the whole house as she was met with a sweatpants clad sister and her best friend, who were covering their right ears and wincing with pain.

                             “Hey, Sica, scream louder why don’t you?” Tiffany said sarcastically, before resuming her position atop the counter. Krystal followed suit, picking up a bar of chocolate and focusing her attention on Jessica.

                              “Guys. That’s creepy.”

                              “Pfft, whatever.” Krystal scoffed. “How was your date?”

                               “It was fine. Before the rain of course.” Jessica said, calming her heart rate down as she the kettle that was half-filled with water, struggling to keep her cool.

                               “What did you guys do?” Krystal pried, her eyes gleaming in mischievousness.

                               “W-Walked around, talked, ate, the usual.” Jessica said, violently remembering what happened that night. Or what almost happened.  

                               “Come one Sica, cut the crap. Give us the juicy details.” Tiffany butted in, bluntly.

                               “There are none.”

                               “You’re hiding something.” Krystal said.

                               “No I’m not.”

                               “Yes you are.”

                               “No I’m not.”

                               “Yes you are.”

                                “No I’m not.”

                                “No you’re not.”

                                “Yes, I a-, Damn you reverse psychology!” Jessica wailed, which in turn led Tiffany and Krystal to snigger uncontrollably.

                                 “Aha, now spill!”

                                 “We almost kissed.” Jessica mumbled. But, being the terribly awesome sister that she is, Krystal was able to decipher it perfectly.

                                 “What stopped you from kissing her?”

                                 “Fate keeps ing me!” Jessica said, knocking her head on the cupboard repeatedly.

                                  “What happened?” Tiffany asked, her clueless puppy dog expression blatant on her face.

                                 “She was about to kiss me, well I think she was, but then the freakin’ thunder scared me so we separated!”

                                  “Do you want to kiss her that badly?” Tiffany asked, smirking.

                                  “YES!” Jessica wailed without thinking, in which left a still smirking Tiffany and a satisfied Krystal.

                                  “I knew you liked her!”

                                   “Well, yeah, but, I..umm…..kind of like my flower girl” Jessica mumbled shyly.

                                   “What?” Krystal and Tiffany asked at the same time.

                                   “The girl that gives me those flowers….I think…..I like her…too”

                                    Krystal mentally groaned; these two who were obviously head over heels for each other were taking far too long to get into a relationship. Her helping hand could only extend so far. No one would understand how crappy it was to be a younger sister and watch your older sister fall for two people, who are technically the same person.

                                    Which is why, without thinking she blurted,” But Sooyoung unnie  IS the person who gives you the flowers!”

                                     Jessica, whose head was resting against the cabinet, snapped towards Krystal and Jessica’s eyes narrowed.

                                     “What did you just say?”

                                     “Uh…”

                                      .

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================================

A/N U GUSSSSSTTTAAAA?

Lmao, I updated 6 days ago. Why don't you guys hate me.

Well, yup. CUTE YOONYUL IS CUTE

I felt like putting them in this chapter because, even though there's a taeNy tag, I gave them almost no moments, which I aplogoize for.

OOOHH SNAPPP

JUST GOT REALLLL

And yes. I did indeed SooSica.

Again.

Nyehehehe.

You'll just have to wait for my next update to see what happens.

Comment and I'll love you all forever <3

Even though I already do

And don't make my creepy statement prevent you from wanting to comment ):

This took so freaking long to type omg

I had to like have a one-on-one fist fight with my procrastination to get this up

But, your author tries her best to make you happeh and shizz

I hope I didn't fail you all 

Adios, off to the airport. If I'm in a good mood when I get back, I'll probably personally reply to all of your comments on this chapter~

81 subbies

ILuhhYou <333

Oh and if anyone knows Tagalog or Malay, can you teach me how to say 'I like Jung Ah' in those languages? Please and thank you <3