Chapter 12-Under The Rain With You

Garden of Confession

 

         “Jessica?”Sooyoung’s voice echoed over the line.

         “Uh ,y-yeah, hi”

         “Why are you using Krystal’s phone? You’re still coming over when Yuri leaves right?”

         “Umm y-yeah, when will your movie be finished?”Jessica replied, suddenly finding it hard to speak fluently without stuttering.

         “Hmmm.”  A rustle and another voice, presumably Yuri’s resonated through the back. As Jessica glanced up from the floor she saw her sister silently cheering her on from the front of the line.”Maybe an hour and a half or two hours at tops. Yuri keeps stopping for bathroom breaks.”

         Jessica chuckled as she heard Yuri whining in the background, ”Do you want to come earlier? I can toss Yuri on the curb.” Sooyoung continued.
        “Well, u-um I was actually wondering if you wanted to…….goonadatewithme.”Jessica mumbled, clumping together the last part of her sentence.

         “Could you repeat that Sica? I couldn’t quite hear you.”

         Jessica sighed, feeling the palms of her hands grow clammy as she swallowed.”I said, I was wondering if instead of working today, you would like to go on a date with me.”

        “A d-d-date?” Now it was Sooyoung’s turn to gulp.

        “Yeah. I mean we still have another week to work on the project. So d-do you want to go on a uhh, date with me?”

         “S-Sure, but where to?” Jessica sighed in relief, before panic once again ran through her veins as she looked back to Krystal for help. She was hoping sister telepathy would kick into play here and that her sister would heed to her desperate plea for help. Krystal threw up her arms in a burst of exasperation. Before slipping out of the line, marching towards Jessica’s spot by the underwear and grabbing the phone from her grasp.

          “Sooyoung unnie? Yeah my sister will be there in an hour and a half. Uh huh…uh huh…I don’t know whatever erted unnies do nowadays!” Jessica lunged for the phone out of Krystal’s hand, but the younger girl swiftly moved out of the way, causing Jessica a collision with a bra rack.

           “Uh huh…yeah that works! That’ll be awesome…uh huh…uh huh…no I didn’t tell her…no problem…and I know you owe me, your love life lies in my hands…Kay bye.” Krystal pressed ‘end call’ and turned to her sister, who was so intent on balancing the racks of lacy undergarments that she hadn’t heard the second half of Krystal’s conversation.

           “Thank me later unnie.” Krystal said, handing the phone over to Jessica, who nearly had steam pouring out of her ears.

           “’erted unnies?’” Jessica said icily, taking slow, intimidating steps towards Krystal.

          “N-Now unnie, I never said it was you, you just have a guilty conscience.” Krystal said, taking a step back with every word she spoke.”Anyway let’s look on the bright side! I got you a date with Sooyoung unnie!”

          “You’re going on a date with Sooyoung?” Tiffany suddenly appeared out of thin air, in the midst of the bickering sisters, her purchased items clutched in her hands.

          “It’s n-not a date.” Jessica insisted.

          “Are you two going to be alone?”
          “Yeah.”

          “Are you spending time together?”

          “Uh huh.”

          “Do you like her?”

          “….Maybe.”

          The mushroom and the Princess exchanged glances before looking back at the blonde haired girl.

           “It’s a date.”
           “Oh shut up.” Jessica grumbled, leading their way out of the explicit store and into the bustling mall, the last rays of evening light seeped out of the horizon only minutes before, leaving a blanket of darkness, a bright moon and a sea of twinkling stars that shone through the glass roof.”Where are we even going anyway?”

            “She’s taking you to…..”Krystal paused here for dramatic effect.”An outdoor marketplace!”

            “At least it’s not something cliché like the movies.” Jessica muttered, mulling over how she was going to survive the agonizing hour and a half that kept her away from Sooyoung.

             Behind her, Krystal was whispering to Tiffany,” I wonder how Sooyoung would feel if she found out that their first date was planned in a lingerie store.”

 

            -                                                                                    -                                                                                       -

            After an hour and a half of what should have been a fun shopping trip, but instead found itself as becoming a painful wait from being with the person she wanted to see the most at that time, Jessica found herself outside of Sooyoung’s house, the chilly wind whipping slightly through her tresses.

             She lightly paced around the front of the house, beginning to knock, but then retreating, feeling the palms of her hands grow clammy with every passing second.

              Feeling fed up, Krystal poked her head through the car window,” JUST KNOCK ON THE GOD FORSAKEN DOOR, DAMMIT!”

              Checking the window to make sure no one inside her, Jessica turned back towards her sister and glared, putting a finger to her lips in hopes that her younger sister would be quiet. Unfortunately, she didn’t.

               “SOOYOUNG UNNIE! JESSICA UNNIE’S OUTSIDE….!” Krystal screeched, much to Jessica’s horror. Krystal smirked as clatters and yelling and thumps were heard from the inside of the house, right before she gestured to Driver Tiffany that their job there was done.

                “See you at the flat Sica-unnie.~” Krystal cooed, right before the black Porsche sped off into the night, leaving an awestruck Jessica behind in the whirl of leaves and wind.

                 In another split second, the door in front of her was opened with brute force, a tall and tanned figure approaching the doorway with a thick sweater in hand, before their eyes calmed and settled on her.

                 “Oh, Jessica you’re here! And clothed…” Sooyoung said bashfully, looking embarrassingly down at the sweater in her hand.

                 “You didn’t think I’d actually come here did you? Or did you want me to?” Jessica teased, crossing her arms across her chest.

                  “No, no, no! I mean I j-j-just thought that u-um .” Sooyoung blushed and scratched the back of her head, not entirely sure what to say in this situation.”Are you ready to go?”

                  “Of course. Where’s Yuri?” Jessica asked, trying to peer over Sooyoung’s shoulder into the warm house.

                  “She invited Yoona over after I told her that we were going on a…..date.”Sooyoung mentioned, blushing lightly at the word ‘date.’

                   Oh, Sooyoung. You’re too cute.

                    “And you trust them together, in your house?”
                    “Most definitely. I locked all of the bedroom doors.”

                    “Smart move.”

                    “Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled, before turning towards the open door. “Let me just put this back inside and then we ca-“

                      “Wait.” Jessica interrupted, grabbing onto one of the sweater’s sleeve.”Can I wear it?”

                      “You want to wear one of my old sweatshirts?” Sooyoung asked, inquiringly.

                      “As long as it’s yours.”

-                                                             -                                                                -

                                         20 minutes later, Sooyoung and Jessica found themselves walking through a bustling outdoors market, food vendors and antique saleswomen and jewelry auctioneers and families and couples swarming about the area. The intensity of the crowd forced both girls to move closer together, Jessica taking it opportunity to link her arm with Sooyoung’s resting her head on the other girl’s shoulder. Sooyoung, on the other hand, was practically drooling at every vendor that they passed, the delicious smell of food floating and clouding each and every one of her senses.

                      Jessica noticed this and spoke up,” Do you want to eat Sooyoung?”

                     “No, that’s fine. We can do what you choose.”
                     “Well, I did ask you out so it’s fine if you wa-“
                      “OK!”Sooyoung cut her off, dragging her over to the vendor who was selling spicy rice cakes. Luckily for them, he was timely and by the time they reached the ahjussi was smiling kindly at them

                        “Can I have some tteokbokki, please?” Sooyoung asked, already eyeing the delicious street snack before her.         

                        “Of course you may. And one for your little girlfriend too?” The vendor chuckled, much to Jessica’s embarrassment as she felt her cheeks flush.

                         “Oh yes, one for her too!” Sooyoung said excitedly, which also caused Jessica’s cheeks to flush even more.

                          The vendor handed her two separate pieces of steamingtteokbokki , as Sooyoung switched them both into one handed and reached into her pocket for her wallet, before Jessica stopped her.

                          “My treat remember?”

                          “But then I’m going to feel like I’m mooching off of you.” Sooyoung said, pouting.

                          “Hmmm, well then you can feed me in return.” Jessica said, paying and thanking the street vendor, before gesturing to Sooyoung to feed her.

                          Without a single word, Sooyoung placed the tteokbokki to Jessica’s mouth, watching as the girl chewed slowly and sensually.

                           “This is really good!” Jessica exclaimed, gesturing for Sooyoung to continue.

                            Feeling naughty Sooyoung placed the tteokbokki in front of Jessica’s mouth, and right before the girl could chew into it, Sooyoung pulled her hand back and Jessica ended up chewing on air. Pouting, Jessica aimed for thetteokbokki, but Sooyoung mimicked her prior action, snickering.

                            “Yah! Feed me correctly!” Jessica exclaimed childishly.

                           “Awww but why? You’re so cute when you pout.” Sooyoung said, finally doing what Jessica requested she do and fed the girl correctly.

                          “That’s better.” Jessica said, smiling at Sooyoung’s compliment.” Now eat yours before I do.”Without needing a second warning, Sooyoung slipped the tteokbokki into , before searching for another stall to devour.

                           “Are you always this hungry?” Jessica asked, as Sooyoung pulled her by her hand towards an eomuk stall, bouncing excitedly as they waited in line.

                           “I’m holding back actually. I might make your wallet cry if I didn’t.” Sooyoung chuckled, her lips as her eyes followed the steaming eomuk that lay across from her. Unbeknownst to her, Jessica was watching her every move. Jessica gulped hard as she watched Sooyoung moisten her plump and pink lips.

                           “You better feed me right this time.” Jessica said, as Sooyoung received the eomuk and Jessica reached over the table and paid the vendor.

                            “Don’t worry Sica, I’ll do you right.” Sooyoung said huskily and innocently, despite the thoughts that were flooding Jessica’s once stable mind.

                            Calm down Jessica. She didn’t mean it like that. Taeyeon’s just having a bad effect on you. You need a new love guru.

                             Suddenly, Jessica realized something.”Why did you only buy one?”
                            “So we can share it, babo.” Sooyoung said, releasing her grip from Jessica’s hand and placing it around her shoulder, pulling the shorter girl closer to her body. “Here” she said, placing the eomuk on Jessica’s lips.

                              Jessica gratefully took a bite, watching Sooyoung’s eyes as she did. Under the luminous glow of the moon her eyes shone like dark oceans, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body the longer she looked at them. She could hear the sound of their in sync footsteps on the crumbly and gravel-made path that weaved itself from vendor to vendor, from stall to stall. The warmth of the other girl’s body next to her was too incredibly pleasant for her to explain.

                               Suddenly, a great clap of thunder shook her from her sense, leaving her to wrap her free arms around Sooyoung’s waist, and bury her face in her chest. Within another 10 seconds, rain began thundering down, the occupants of the market taking whatever they could and covering their heads as they scurried out of the marketplace. The vendors packed away their cooking food, turned off their stoves and began clearing up for the day.

                                Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, feeling rain dampen her hair and seeing Jessica’s head still buried into her chest. She flushed.

                               Okay Soo, no time for dirty thoughts. You two need to get out of the rain.

                                Sooyoung scurried as fast as she could, what with the cowering 17 year old girl that was buried in her chest. The rain continuously poured down, forming puddles around her shoes that sloshed with each and every step she took.

                               Another clap of thunder arose, and Jessica’s grip on her waist tightened and Sooyoung heard a small whimper arise from the younger girl. All rationality washed away from her mind, she moved her hands from Jessica’s waist to her the backs of her knees, and began carrying her full bridal style.

                                “S-S-Sooyoung, what are y-you doing?!” Jessica asked, looking down and seeing herself in Sooyoung’s arms, her hands now intertwined behind the taller girl’s neck. The space between them was so little that Jessica could literally feel the other girl’s body heat.            

                                “Carrying you, duh.” Sooyoung replied, flinching as a bright zap of lightning sprinted across the sky. They were on the sidewalk now, most of the market’s former occupants sheltering themselves in the stores that lined the street. Jessica buried her face into Sooyoung’s neck, feeling the wetness of it and the wonderful scent that emitted itself from the girl.

                                Sooyoung felt this, and did her best to ignore it. She continued through the sidewalk, realizing that she could have put Jessica down by no, but decided not to. She searched through the darkness, the only source of light coming from the small stores as the pouring rain perpetrated her vision. Once she caught sight of her car, she scurried towards it, easing Jessica down onto her two feet on the passenger’s side of the door.

                                Jessica stood, but remained with her arms around Sooyoung’s neck and her face buried in the crook of it.

                               “Uhh, J-Jessica w-we should g-get in the car now” Sooyoung said, feeling awkward at the little space that there was between them. Jessica looked back at her, her eyes showing that she just registered the position that they were in.

                              Surprisingly, she didn’t pull out from it. She simply stood there, staring at Sooyoung as the rain continued its rhythmic dance atop their heads and on the sidewalk, the chill giving Jessica a reason to pull closer to Sooyoung, every curve of the other girl’s pressed upon her.

                             Sooyoung gulped, feeling her beat increase tenfold, for she couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away from the blond haired girl’s own. Subconsciously her hands slid around Jessica’s waist, never tearing eye contact for a minute.

                             “S-S-Sooyoung.” Was all that left Jessica’s mouth, as the taller girl leaned in towards her………

-                                                          -                                                                -

                            “Do you think they kissed yet?”

                            “I don’t know. How long have they been gone?”

                             Yoona checked the clock that hung on the wall,” ‘Bout two hours. I hope they’re not being stupid and are in the rain.”

                             “They better have kissed. Playing cupid is hard.” Yuri said, playing with Yoona’s fingers as the younger girls rested her head on Yuri’s chest, hearing the steady rise and fall on it. They laid on the couch, a blanket covering their tangled bodies, talking about whatever came to mind as the rain pounded upon the rooftop over them.

                             “I know right. We owe a lot to Krystal.”

                             “Indeed we do. Can we adopt her as our lovechild?” Yuri asked, jokingly.

                             Yoona blushed, ”I don’t think Jessica would let us.”
                             “Pfft, we deserve something for keeping them in line. They’d die alone if it weren’t for us.” Yuri explained, huffing in victory.

                              “True that. We should lock them in a closet and see what happens.”

                              Suddenly, an idea formed in Yuri’s mind, and she smirked mischievously.”Well,maybe not a closet, but….” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N U GUSTTAAAA?
Troll Author is Troll kekeke.

I wonder if I should SooSica ahehehehe

Sooooo, I hope you liked this since I just typed this out of nowhere and I apologize beforehand if it

Oh and if you guys would be ever so kind and check out my JungHi fic that inspiried this chapter:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83563/under-the-rain-with-you-multi-shot-afterschool-jungah-kahi-kpop-yurigirlxgirl That would be great

lol I'm so pathetic

Advertising my stories on one of my other stories

And YoonYul is awesome, obviously

I think that's all I need to say lol

Adios and enjoy~

Oh and high five for cheesy titles!

I actually had to research street vendor food in South Korea ._. but oh well, you guys are worth it

Don't you just love Krystal LOL

I like rain wayyyy too much lmfao

Ya'll better make sure you comment.

LOL