Chapter 11-Yo, Botanical Gardens, I'mma let you finish but Jessica has the greatest flower collection of all time, of all time

Garden of Confession

 

                *Ding Dong*

              Sooyoung reluctantly dragged herself towards the door, opening it to be met with nothing but a chilly January evening and an impending sunset as the horizon lowered intothe city. She looked incredulously out of the doorway before shrugging and turning around. She was just about to close the door when…..

              “Boo!”

              “Holy -!“

              Sooyoung’s wail was cut off as she tumbled over her the “Welcome Home” carpet. She looked up to see Yuri standing in the doorway cackling in victory above her.

               Sooyoung rubbed her now sore bottom, flicking the other girl on the forehead before heading back to the couch as she said, ”Close the door.” When the chills from outside entered the toasty warm house.

               Yuri complied, still giggling when she followed Sooyoung’s suit toward the living room. She threw herself on the couch adjacent to Sooyoung’s, stuffing a handful of buttered popcorn that was on the coffee table into as she did so. She completely ignored Sooyoung’s disgusted shudder…until the taller girl did the same thing.

                “Where’s Jessica?” Yuri asked.

                 Sooyoung spluttered, bits of popcorn raining out of as she coughed. “W-W-Why would she be here?”

                 Yuri rolled her eyes but mentally chuckled,” Dude you have got to stop coughing to death every time someone says her name. And I just though that after the whole Donghae debacle 4 days ago you would be stuck to her like a leech.”

                 Sooyoung crushed her hand around dozens of popped kernels of popcorn, butter staining her slim hand. She grimaced at the name of the boy. “I don’t like him.”

                 “No , Sherlock.”

                 “Gee Yuri, have I ever told you how subtle you are?”

                 “No, but there’s always time to tell me.” Yuri retorted, smiling cheekily, while ducking from a flurry of popcorn that railed over to her couch.” Did you guys finish your project?”

                 “Nope. She’s coming over after you leave. She, Krystal and Tiffany are having some traditional American bonding time.”

                  “……Shopping?”

                  “Without a doubt.”

                 “Not surprised. The credit card company must have them on a Hitlist.” Yuri said, both girls chuckling as Yuri threw Sooyoung a DVD.”Pop it in yo~.”

                 Sooyoung scanned the DVD cover and the back, barely understanding the blurb of a summary that was scrawled across the back in English.

                 “50 First Dates?” She said, in broken but partially understandable English. She looked up at Yuri.”Who stars in this?”

                 “Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.”
                 “The hot redhead from Charlie’s Angels?”

                 “Oh yes my friend. Although, in my opinion, Lucy Liu was hotter.”

                 “You’re just saying that because she’s Asian.”

                 “Well, you’re Asian too so you should be agreeing with me.’

                 “It’s not my fault that I’m truthful to the fact that Drew Barrymore was the epitome of hotness in that movie.”Sooyoung retorted, popping open the DVD case with a click and pulling out the slick, shiny and obviously new DVD.

                  “Yeah, right. But, Cameron Diaz was hotter than both of them combined.”
                  “Combined is a bit of an exaggeration.”

                  “More like an understatement.”

                  “Hater.” Sooyoung said, as she got up and slid the DVD into the DVD player and pressed ‘play’. She waited for the classical blue booting up screen before sitting back on the couch.

                “Fine. Let’s just agree that the whole movie was the epitome of hotness.”

                   “Agreed.”

                   They both sat quietly for a minute, the dim rays of the evening seeping through the living room’s curtains as the opening credits began to roll along the screen. The sound of a ukulele echoed throughout the house as screen shots of a beautiful island sunset took over the screen.

                   “When’s the last time we’ve had a movie night, Soo?” Yuri suddenly asked, pulling out a blanket from underneath the couch’s cushions and wrapping it around her body.

                    “Hmmm, I think 9th grade? After that we all just got too busy to make time for each other.”

                    “More like you got busy being in love~.”

                    “Shut up. At least you know what it feels like now.” Sooyoung retorted jokingly, before a sudden serious thought mulled over her expression.

                    “Hey Yul, did you ever tell your parents about…you and Yoona?”

                    “No. I didn’t really see much of a need to. Why?” Yuri asked, incredulous to her friend’s sudden solemn tone.

                    “Well, Donghae sort of said that…her wondered how Jessica’s parents would feel if they knew she was, y’know….gay.” Sooyoung mumbled, fumbled with the loose fabric at the end of a cushion.

                    “That freaking little fish stick…I’m so having a talk with him.” Yuri muttered angrily under her breath, but loud enough for Sooyoung to hear.”Soo, Jess and Krys are from San Francisco. I highly doubt their parents would be against homouality.”Yuri explained calmly.

                    “What does San Francisco have to do with anything?”
                    “You didn’t know?”

                    “Know what?”
                    “San Francisco is like the gay capital of America!”

                    “Jjinja?”

                    “Mmhmm~.” Yuri said, suddenly desperate to change the subject for fear that her best friend would grow over-analytic over her current situation. Luckily for her , Sooyoung did just that.

                    “What’s this movie about?” Sooyoung asked, as the opening credits faded and the movie began to play.

                     “Basically, this guy falls in love with this girl that has serious amnesia. So every day, she forgets what happened the previous day. Everything. Who she met, what she did, when she crapped, everything. So every day, the guy has to find some way to get her to fall in love with him again. Even though she won’t remember the next day.”

                     “That’s stupid.”

                     “Funny hearing you say that since it kind of reminds me of you.”

                     “What?!” Sooyoung asked, giving Yuri a look of complete bewilderment to which the other girl found amusing.

                     “Guy makes all these plans every single day to get the girl to fall in love with him. Even though he knows she won’t remember it the next day. You send all these notes and flowers to Jessica everyday to get her to fall in love with you. Even though you know you won’t tell her the next day. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.” Yuri concluded, taking a long drag from the can of coca cola that was on the coffee table.

                    “Since when did you start making sense?”

                    “I don’t know. I think I’ve actually been paying attention to Professor Park nowadays…..”

                    “Not like you have a choice. Professor Kim would torture us all if we even tried to be disrespectful.”

                    “They probably torture each other….” Yuri trailed off suggestively.

                    “EWWWWW!~”

                    “Ahehehehe. Oh by the way before I forget, why did you sound so giddy over the phone when you called? You sounded like you won a lifetime supply of samgyupsal or something.”

                    “Don’t joke like that.” Sooyoung said seriously, before breaking out into a wide smile at the thought of what she had seen 2 days ago, Thursday. “Well, what had happened was….”

                            -Flashback, Thursday, SooSica project and what not-        

                      Sooyoung stood in the middle of Jessica’s typically neat and tidy room, as the owner of said room had one of her usual sibling debates with Krystal in the living room, leaving Sooyoung to explore. Sooyoung looked from pink wall to pink wall, photos of Jessica’s family from America adorning almost every single one; including a picture of her and Krystal teasing each other. She walked past the cluttered oak desk towards the full length mirror, that slid to reveal a clothes-packed closet.

                     Well, she did say make yourself at home, Sooyoung thought, prompting her to push the mirror-closet open just a tad more, making sure she was as quiet as possible.

                     She saw nothing eye-opening. Just the usual things you would find in a teenage girl’s closet. But when that teenage girl happens to be your crush, who also happens to own a variety of short shorts and Victoria’s Secret bras, well you can get what happened to Sooyoung then. She blushed a bright red, turning her attention from the shorts to the ground in the corner of the closet, where something did catch her eye.

                     Covered by what seemed to be a small tarp of some sort, was a bright orange petal, a petal that Sooyoung was sure she had seen before.

                    Checking over her shoulder to make sure that the door was closed  and that the siblings were still fighting, before lifting up the tarp with extreme gentleness. What she saw next was a shock to her eyes.

                    In the darkened corner of that closet, wrapped into one large bouquet, sat every single flower she had ever given Jessica. One could say that they were just flowers, they could have belonged to anyone, but no. Sooyoung knew that these were hers. She saw the indentation slightly above the bouquet wrapper on the Chrysanthemum where she had tied her note. As did the Sunflower.

                    She reached in and picked up the large bouquet, surprised by its weight. The flowers smelt like spring and rain and sun and snow all mixed together into one simple intoxicating scent. She rotated the bouquet in her hands, inspecting the flowers.

                   She must put them in the closet at night. They look pretty healthy.

                  As Sooyoung took a glance into the corner again, noticing a stack of papers where the bouquets had been. Setting down the bouquet on Jessica’s white comforter bed, she reached into the corner and picked them up, already having a reverberating gut feeling as to what they were.

                Thumbing through the semi thick stack of paper, her suspicions were proved correct. Tied with a firm but soft red ribbon, was every note she had ever written to Jessica, from the oldest at the top to the newest at the bottom. Sooyoung was amazed. She could hardly register the actual meaning behind the fact that Jessica had actually kept all of these, and took care of them.

                But the sound of approaching footsteps jerked her out of her daydream, panic fueling over her body. She gently placed the notes and the bouquet back in the corner where they were, closing the mirror as silently as possible. She jumped back on the bed just as Jessica came into the room.

                                -End of the Flashback and and what not-

                 “I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU SHE LIKES YOU!” Yuri said, after Sooyoung recalled the incident, repeatedly slapping Sooyoung’s shoulder with excitement.

                “Calm down! Jesus, I’m going to need an amputation now…” Sooyoung grumbled, rubbing her arm in pain, all attention that was to be paid to the movie currently gone.

                “Pfft whatever. Love life first, limbs later.”Yuri said, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she hopped onto Sooyoung’s side of the couch, grinning cheekily.

                “Wow, aren’t you such a worrying friend.” Sooyoung said as she rolled her eyes.”Anyway, that’s not why I told you.”

                 “B-B-But why? I’m like Dr. Phil’s protégée!” Yuri whined.

                 “Not that stupid!”Sooyoung groaned exasperatedly. “I meant I want your help with something…..”

                  “Are we killing Donghae?” Yuri asked, excitement refilling her face.

                  “No! Well, yes. Wait I mean, Love life first, fishing later. It’s something involving Jessica…..” Sooyoung trailed off, leaning over towards Yuri’s ear and whispering to her. As Yuri listened her quizzical expression turned into an evil smile.

                  She patted her friend on the back, ”There you go Soo! I didn’t think you’d get your balls back so quickly!”

                   Sooyoung merely rolled her eyes at her friend’s crude vocabulary,” Whatever. Point is, are you helping me or not?”

                   “Of course!”

-                                                  -                                                                       -

                     *Meanwhile, at the mall with JeTiKrys*

      

       “Unnie~. Buy me this?”

       “Uh, no. No way am I letting you wear that.” Jessica stated bluntly, as her baby sister and Tiffany paraded around the Victoria’s Secret.

       Krystal stood in front of one of the mirrors, holding up the top of a hot pink lingerie two piece to her chest, admiring her figure.

       “Please unnie?~ Amber will love it!”

       “Amber? Who’s Amber?” Jessica whipped her eyes from the Victoria’s Secret Angels models poster back to her sister with an icy glare.

 

       “Umm…Uhhhh…She’s a uhh…” Krystal cowered underneath her sister’s gaze, whimpering even further as her sister took slow and intimidating strides towards her.

        “Shouldn’t have said that.~” Tiffany teased, prancing past Krystal and plucking the lingerie from the younger girl’s grasp, analyzing them quickly. “Tae Tae will love this.” She said, prancing to the cashier.

         “Jung Soojung. Who is Amber?” Jessica asked menacingly, crossing her arms across her chest.”And why would she have loved that?”

          “She’s my uhh….girlfriend.” Krystal mumbled the last word bashfully.

           “WHAT?! I thought you were dating that girl,Jinri!”

           “Unnie, no! Jinri's like my best friend. Besides she already has a Chinese girlfriend.”

           “Who is this Amber? I don’t like her.” Jessica said immaturely, still crossing her arms.

            Krystal rolled her eyes exasperatingly, for she foreshadowed that this would happen.”Unnie, you don’t even know her.”

            “I don’t need to know her to know that she’s a ert.”
            “She’s not a ert! Well maybe sometimes but she’s kinda hot when she does it…” Krystal said, biting her lip.

             “MY BABY SISTER HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.”Jessica wailed overdramatically, clutching her younger sister in a tight embrace, nearly suffocating the girl.

             “C-C-Can’t..breathhee.” Krystal wheezed, trying to squirm out of her sister’s grasp.

              “Sorry. But I don’t get a good feel from this girl.” Jessica said.

               “Would you prefer me wearing that kind of lingerie for guys?” Krystal said, smirking. 

              “Say that again. I dare you.” Jessica said, voice sending chills through the establishment and down her sister’s spine.

              “Point taken.” Krystal said, nervously.”Anyway, are you just jealous that I made the person I like my girlfriend? Hmmm?~”

              “S-S-Shut up.”Jessica said, hiding her face behind a pair of red .

              “Great disguise unnie, seriously.”Krystal said, dragging the undergarments from her sister’s face.

               “Why don’t you just ask Sooyoung unnie out?” Krystal said, intertwining her hands with her sister as they made their way through the packed store to wait for Tiffany to come out of the line.

                “B-Because she’s probably busy.”

                “Oh please, I’m sure Sooyoung would change her plans to hang out with you…and do a lot more actually.” Krystal said, mumbling the last part of her sentence.

                            “What did you say?”

                            “Nothing, Nothing!” Krystal said, fishing her iPhone out from her pocket and dialing Sooyoung’s number.

                             “Here you go unnie!” Krystal piped, scurrying over to Tiffany before Jessica could even reject the phone that was currently in her hands. Jessica heard the ringtone from her palm and looked back to see her younger sister pelvic ing by the cashier and mouthing ‘GET IT’.           

                             Jessica glared at her sister, before a sweet and musical voice disrupted all train of thought and all surrounding disturbances.

                              “Hello?”

                              “H-Hi Sooyoung.” Jessica gulped. Damn her sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N U GUSTTAAAA?

Sorry I didn't update in over a week but, Bio and Algebra took a toll on me

Who understood the Kanye West reference in the title? From when he interrupted Taylor Swift at the VMA's a few years back? 

Yeah

Made that up myself LOL

Sorry if this update and isn't what you expected, but I needed something

It right?

I is sorry

YOUR JUNGLI JUST GOT TROLLED

lol sorry. But I just needed Ber to appear and make this chapter work

So I hope you'll forgive your late author and you guys will comment as much as you can

Because more comments= more chances of me updating faster

But no comments = Sad author=Little update D':

So yeah

Bye

OH and WOOOT is like awesome. Js.

70 SUBSCRIBERS

LET'S HAVE A PARTY <3

Oh and has anyone else watched that KBS Drama that was banned? That Daughters of Club Bilitis? I watched it last night and I teared up. It was such a beautiful and well produced drama that it was a shame that they had to cancel it.