WHAT'S WRONG?

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

When the couple woke up the next morning, they saw that their hyungs and unnies already left the house without telling them. Minho knows that Sulli is still traumatized of what happened to her yesterday so he didn't tell even a single word about the horrible incident. Because he wanted to make Sulli forgot the incident last night, he told Sulli that they're going back to Seoul again. Even though Sulli thought that it's not a good idea, Minho still insists.

 

*While they are in the car (minho is the one driving) 

MAWI: where do you plan to go, oppa?

MAHU: you'll know later.

 

*After 30 mins, they finally arrived at their destination.

MAHU: we're here!

MAWI: a park?

MAHU: uhmm, yes. We're going to unwind our minds here, in this park. See that family? They look happy, right?

MAWI: uhmm, yes? But I know there's something they're going on, too. Like any other family, they have problems too.

MAHU: how'd you know?

MAWI: look them more closely, the mother and the father are both in each other sides, right? It means that they have some little misunderstanding with each other, these past few days.

MAHU: really?

 

*when the children left the parents to play, Minho noticed that Sulli maybe right. Because when their children left, they supposed to talk with each other while being sweet, but in this case, they are both quiet.

MAHU: are you sad? Or does something that bothers you?

MAWI: why did you think so?

MAHU: because like you I can feel someone if there's something that bothers him or her, also. In your case, you're supposed to be joking around me this time, but you're doing the opposite of it. Tell me, do you have something on your mind?

MAWI: just let it go, oppa. I don't want to talk about something not so happy.

MAHU: after this, we're going to your dorm to visit your unnies.

MAWI: really? Are we allowed to do that?

MAHU: nobody should know.

 

*when the two arrived at their dorm, fortunately their manager was not around or they'll be a dead meat. So while Sulli is having fun with her unnies, he just sat at the sofa, to watch over them. Then Victoria sat beside her.

Victoria: why do you looked so sad? Is something wrong?

Minho: As a leader, do you know if there's something that bothers your member?

Victoria: I don't have a strong feeling, but I'm able to feel it sometimes especially when I know that they're hiding something from me.

Minho: if that's the case, can you feel something about Sulli?

Victoria: uhmm, let me think?..... Why? Are you concerned?

Minho: of course I am. After all, I'm still her husband.

Victoria: Sulli may be having a hard time, these past few days. Maybe she feels uneasy or confused. Or maybe, inlove...with you?

Minho: inlove? (*really shocked) with me? You're kidding, aren't you?

Victoria: Maybe yes, Maybe no. No one knows, except Sulli. If you want to know the answer, you may check it yourself!

*after their conversation, the both looked at Sulli. While they are looking, they noticed that Sulli changed emotion, from being happy then suddenly she became sad. So the two, sighed as they saw Sulli having such a hard time. They are thinking of ways, how to get back the old Sulli who's smiling everytime with everyone. What do you think Sulli's thinking? Why did she changed? Is it still because of the incident that happened that night when she met a drunk man? Or is it a more deeper story?