THE APPROVAL (from the parents)

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

The last day of the couple in the elder's house finally arrived. Because this is the last day of both of them to be in each other's houses, it also means that it's the last day also of their WGM task. In the end of the day, the MC will tell them if they made their task successful or not. 

The couple both woke up early not to think about what they should do to win the hearts of the parents, but to arrange their things. But because Sulli still has to arrange for the dinner later, she went to Minho's brother to ask for help.

*KNOCK KNOCK

Sulli: Oppa, are you awake? Remember your promise to me last last day? Hey, pleeeease wake up! There's no much time left, we have to hurry! Yah! Still sleeping?

*even though Sulli is still knocking on the door, she didn't know that Minho's brother is already awake. He is still yawning and stretching his body because he still wants to sleep because he slept late last night because of chatting with a friend. After stretching, he opened the door. 

Sulli: Good Morning! I know it's still early, but please bear with me. Because this is my last day in this house, just bear with it once more,huh? 

Brother: Okay, Ssssuuuurrreee! (*still sleepy! half awake ^_^)

*the two went to the park. They decided to go the the park and make their plans there, so that even their parents woke up they won't here their conversation. 

Sulli: Okay, so let's start! First we should arranged the place, but before that how can we arrange the place if your mom and dad are in the house?

Brother: We should think how we can make them go out of the house. I think Minho hyung can do it. 

Sulli: how?

Brother: First, we should tell hyung about this plan, so that he can help us.

Sulli: Do you think he'll help us?

Brother: of course, he will. Use your charms to him, I'm sure it would work!

Sulli: huh? What do you mean ”use your charms"? I don't get it.

Brother: Beg to him and use your aegyo. I'm sure it would work. Just try it. Try to call him.

Sulli: Now?

Brother: Ahuh! Yes, as in N.O.W. Right NOW! 

Sulli: OOOOKAY. 

*phone conversation: 

Sulli: Annyeong oppa! Remember our dinner later? You should not be late huh?

Minho: Do I really have to go?

Sulli: You don't want?

Minho: it's not like that... It's just I'm.....

(*sulli hanged up, she noticed that Minho doesn't want to go to the family dinner later, so she act like she's disappointed, that' she reason why she hanged up.)

*When Minho noticed that Sulli hang up, he knew that Sulli knows that he's not interested about the dinner. He doesn't want to go home, because he has a surprise to Sulli. But because Sulli wants them to have dinner with his parents, he has no choice but to cancel what he planned. He called Sulli to inform her that he'll go later.

AFTER SEVERAL HOURS...

Minho was on the way to their house when he saw a flower shop nearby. He stopped for awhile to buy. He thought of giving it to Sulli, because in the first place he wanted to surprise Sulli but it ended up wrong timing. He didn't know what to choose. The lady in the counter noticed that Minho is having a hard time choosing, so she asked if he need help.

Lady: Excuse me, Sir. May I help you?

Minho: Honestly, I'm having a hard time picking the right flower because I don't know what flower she likes.

Lady: Oh, don't worry sir I'll help you. First, what is her attitude? Because in choosing the right flower, we should know first what she is. 

Minho: oh really? Sounds interesting.. Hmmm, she's kind and cute. She's bubbly and happy.

Lady: I think this flower suits her. (*picks a pink flower)

Minho: Wow, that's lovely. Please give me a dozen of it.

Lady: Okay sir, wait for a minute.

*while Minho is waiting for the lady to prepare the flowers he bought, he roamed around the flower shop. Finally, the flowers were all done so he went straight to his house.

When he entered the house, he first saw his brother setting up the table. Still, he doesn't saw Sulli yet, so he asked his brother..

Minho: Hey bro, busy? Where's your noona?

Brother: She's on the room preparing.

Minho: Oh, I see.

*Minho went to the living room to wait for Sulli. After his brother finished what he was doing awhile ago, he sat beside Minho.

Brother: Hyung tell me, you like her right?

Minho: Ha? Why did you ask suddenly?

Brother: it's just... I smell something fishy..

Minho: what do you mean fishy?

*without the two noticing, Sulli suddenly popped up out of nowhere..

Sulli: What fishy? Do you smell something fishy, oppa? (*suddenly she smelled something fishy)
        Oppa, did you turned off the stove? I smell burned food.

Brother: Oh right! The stove! (*runs to the kitchen)

*Minho and Sulli run also. Fortunately, the fish that Minho's brother was cooking was not that burned. What a relief! Sigh.

*Meanwhile, Minho felt relieved because atleast he didn't have to answer his brother's question about him liking Sulli. And on the top of that, he still don't know what to answer. But he knows his brother, if he's curious about something he won't stop asking until he found the answer.

The family dinner went great. But before the couple leave the house, Sulli said her last words to Minho's parents.

Sulli: Eomeoni and Abeoji, I was really grateful because you took care of me while I'm here. Thank you for accepting me whole heartedly. Thank you very much. *bows
And to you oppa thank you very much for being kind to me, because of you I felt more at home. Thank you for sharing your busy time for me. *bows

Minho: Eomma and appa, we will go now. I'll try to visit more often when I don't have busy schedules.

Mom: Okay, just take care of yourself. Sulli, please take care of my son.

Sulli: Yes, Eomeoni. *bows

*the couple already arrived at their own house. They're really tired, so they wash up and go to sleep. The next morning, when Sulli woke up she saw a WGM card. She opened it and saw "CONGRATULATIONS, BOTH OF YOU FULFILLED YOUR TASK WELL.". After she saw that she went upstairs to tell Minho the good news.

Sulli: Oppa, wake up! Oppa! You should look at this!

Minho: Is there something wrong? *still half awake

Sulli: WE WON!

Minho: Won? *when he heard the word "won", his eyes shine brightly. (Remember how competitive Minho was, so when he heard that they won he was so happy) 

Sulli: We won the task! And that means........ We're not going to sleep in a small bed! 

Minho: oh really, that's good.. (* little disappointed because he thought they won something great)