BEING WITH EACH OTHER

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

After the day that they found out that they have to act like what couples do in a variety show, they feel awkward to each other. But how can they act as a couple, if they feel awkward?

*Early in the morning, Minho doesn't feel to wake up because of the show, WGM. So he went to his manager's room to tell him that he wants to quit. He doesn't want to make things difficult for himself and most especially for Sulli. He wanted to maintain their brotherly relationship with each other, because he knows that when they started acting, it means that they are not themselves anymore. In short, they're trying to fake themselves, showing the public not their real personality, and that's one of the things Minho hated to do. He wants to show to people who he really is.

*Minho saw that their manager is packing things for His upcoming variety show, because when the real show started, it means that Minho has to leave their dorm temporarily and move to the house that WGM has assigned.

Minho: Manager, I really can't do it. Please, cancel it. I don't want to do it. Please, I'm begging you. (*begging)

Manager: I know that you don't want to do it, but you have to do this if don't you want your fans to be disappointed to you. (*feels sympathy to Minho)

Minho: Of course I don't want to disappoint my fans, but I think they'll be more disappointed if they saw me not happy in my job.

Manager: I know how difficult it is for you, but you really have to do it, because if you won't, the whole show will be ruined and that will make them mad to you. I don't want it to be the reason of your career being ruined.

Minho: So what should I do? Fake myself? Act foolishly?

Manager: If that's what you think you should do, then do it. But if you can, act normally especially when you're in front of the camera and when Sulli is beside you.

Minho: Maybe, as time pass by, I'll get used to it, right? (*asking his manager to feel better)

Manager: Of course. And I know that you will know a lot of things after this project. So think of it as your practice ground. Just do your best, act naturally, and love what you're doing. (*good advices from the manager ^_^)

*While Sulli is busy pampering herself to look good on camera, doing the project still doesn't get out of her mind. She's thinking of what she should do in front of the camera and how would she face Minho. She knows that her oppa feels awkward to her, after they found out about the project. So, to lessen the pressure she feels, she texted Minho.

Sulli: Hello oppa, how are you doing? I know you're surprised also, me too hehe. Hope that we won't be awkward with each other and just act normally like we used to when we still doesn't know about this project. I know you know how to act well so, please guide me.. FIGHTING for us Oppa! Be safe going to the set.

*when Minho recieved Sulli's message, his heart was comforted and his nervousness disappeared. (*its because of Sulli's magic,hehe).. And he replied,

Minho: Thank you so much for the message, it really helped me feel better. I was really stressed out because of this project. I'll hope that we'll do our best, so that we can make our fans happy..kekeke!! See you later!

*after they sent the message to each other, they felt that the burdens they just carried earlier, suddenly disappeared.