MEETING THE FAMILY (Part Two)

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*Meanwhile, Minho at Sulli's house They were eating their lunch when Sulli's parents was having their bonding with Minho. While they were eating, Sulli's mom was very happy with Minho. They were talking a lot about Sulli. They are all laughing together, even Sulli's father who was not joining them earlier. After their lunch, Sulli's mom went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. While, Sulli's father was sitting on the sofa, watching a football match. So, Minho went to the father to watch the game, also. We all know that Minho, loves football so he was attracted to the tv as soon as he saw it.

Father: do you like football? (*pokerface while asking Minho)

Minho: Yes, Abeoji. Because of my father, he is a coach of a football team in Korea.

Father: Really? By the way, who's your father?

Minho: My father is Choi Yun Kyum. Do you know him?

Father: (*suddenly became interested in Minho) Oh really? You are his son? I was a big fan of your father because he's very good coach of my favorite team. He's also one of the reason why I liked the sport, football.

Minho: oh really, Father? Dad will be happy to hear those words.

Father: So, I hope you're good at playing football, right?

Minho: (*laughs) The truth is, I tried playing football when I was young because I want to make my father proud, but he said that I should stop playing the sport, because he said that I with it. So, at the end, I stopped my training and just search for another hobby that I would excel.

Father: Haha, really? Does your brother inherited your father's skills in football?

Minho: Honestly father, no one inherited his skill. Fortunately, Dad didn't feel bad about it. He's the one who's telling us not to enter football. The reason is, he don't want other people to think that because he's the father, that' s why his sons were able to join football.

Father: I see. (*nods nods nods)

 

*then they continued watching the game. Sulli's mom get some food in the kitchen for the two to eat while they're watching. Then suddenly, Sulli's father saw Minho's dad in the tv so he was surprised that he shouted. As he was shouting, Minho joined him too, to cheer for his dad also. Because of that Sulli's mom hurriedly went where they are watching, to see what happened to the both of them. When she saw that everything is okay, she too, joined them shouting. Then Sulli's brother popped in unexpectedly, so he looked the three, weirdly. Then when he saw Minho, he was shocked because he didn't expect him to be there. He wasn't informed about the wedding thingy, so he was confused. So he called Sulli to ask why is Minho at their house.

 

Brother: Yah, Jinri dongsaeng! Why is Minho here?

Sulli: Oppa, he's there to meet eomma and appa.

Brother: why do he need to meet them? Don't tell me, he's courting you or IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND? (*sulli's brother asked shoutingly)

Sulli: Oppa, don't tell me you're not informed?

Brother: about what? What do I need to know? Are you hiding something from me?

 

*For your information, Sulli's brother just arrived from a long long place that's why he didn't know what already happened to her sister. He really love Sulli because she's the only girl of the family, that's why he cares for Sulli that much.

 

*sulli remained silent, hiding her happiness because of her oppa's concern about her. She's trying to hide her laughter from his oppa while they're on the phone, but after some seconds she can't take it anymore so she laughed really hard.

Brother: Yah! Tell me, what's really happening?

Sulli: ..................................HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oppa, Minho oppa is my husband? Didn't know that? Hello oppa? Oppa?

*after she said the magical word "HUSBAND", her brother hanged up already. Sulli became nervous because her brother didn't let him finished what she was about to say. She was about to say about the whole thing about WE GOT MARRIED. Because of her nervous, she dialed her brother again but her brother is not picking her phone.

 

*Meanwhile, his brother....

Brother: Sulli already has a husband. (*the word HUSBAND pops in his mind all this time) why didn't she told me she was already married? Sulli's really big now, that's why she didn't informed me. SHE DOESNT NEED ME ANYMORE!!!!! (*emotional brother who really loved his dongsaeng so much)

 

*he went to his room and thought about it the whole time. While Sulli's mom is busy cleaning the house, she saw a pair of shoes outside their house, so she asked Minho It belongs to him, but Minho said not. So, she walked to her son's room to see if he already arrived. And she saw him there, sad and being emotional.

 

Mother: yah! Why you didn't tell me that you already arrived? I was shocked to see shoes outside our house. I didn't know who owned it. But then I found out it's yours. I felt relieved. (*suddenly mother noticed that her son is downcast) Yah! Why is your face downcast? What happened to you?

Brother: (*suddenly shouted) Eomma! Why didn't you tell me that our Jinri is already married? I wasn't informed!

Mother: Yah! You scared me, huh? (*suddenly throws pillow to his son's face) Is that the reason why you're downcast?

Brother: Am I not allowed to be sad? I didn't know that my little sister is already married, I should be there at her important day!

Mother: (*gets the pillow that she threw to his son, then throws it again to his son's face)

Brother: WAE? Why are you hitting me?

Mother: BABO!!!! Your sister is not yet married. It's just a show, We got married! So stop being emotional because it looks weird. The whole married thing is all planned, and most importantly NOT TRUE! So Stop and Keep Calm.

 

*So again, Sulli's brother called her sister to ask if she's not really married. And Sulli explained everything to his oppa, which made him feel at ease.

 

Sulli: yah oppa! Why did you hanged up earlier, I was about to say everything but then you hang up. I became nervous because you may misunderstand everything. The good thing was, you didn't misunderstand, right?

Brother: OF COURSE NOT! Why would I misunderstand? HAHAHAHAHAHA! (*lying)

Sulli: GOOD! So, bye for now oppa. I have many things to do this day so I'll hang up now. Bye oppa! Take care! Muwah!