ARE THEY REAL?

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple
After their honeymoon, fans of the couple became more interested to them. Just like any other couples in the WGM village that are on-going, they speculated that there may be something going on between the two. You know, maybe they're for REAL. Viewers of WGM has two types of thinking: "They are just acting"one and the other "They're not just acting but they are really real".
 
 
Netizens posted a lot of comments and issues of the two. They also brought to life the interactions of the two before the show and also behind the show. They even posted photos of the two while they're having their honeymoon in the resort, that made the producers think how those happened. Because it was clearly stated that the resort they are in, was exclusively just for the couple. Unless, those who are working on the place. They're exempted.
 
 
After their honeymoon, they quickly returned to their individual activities separately. They had so much fun, but they should still work on to their idol life. Where everything they do is seen by people transparently so they have to act and work hard.
 
 
Minho returned to their dorm and so was Sulli. Their group mates welcomed the both of them warmly. Because after a long break, finally the both group will be having their comeback. They really waited a long time for this. And because of this reason, they won't see each other more frequently because of their busy scheds. Though they came from the same entertainment. SM.
 
 
After roughly two weeks without filming WGM, finally it was already their most awaited comeback. They run to each other sometimes after their performances and talked for a while, but it was really hard for them.
 
 
The two groups, SHINee and f(x) did a great job in all their performances that's why they are invited in a rewarding ceremony of some music stations. 
 
 
Shawols and f(x) fans waited for the interactions of the two. 
 
 
While they are in the venue where they will be given an award, the two groups came separately. They came from opposite entrances. They didn't know that they'll gonna meet in the same venue.
 
                        
The emcees of the particular awarding program interviews the guest artist one by one about how they feel at the moment. When it was time for them to interview SHINee, they talked about them in excitement.
 
 
"Hello, we are SHINee!", the five boys said in harmony.
 
 
"Hello SHINee! We are so happy to see you in this wonderful night. How was your comeback recently?", the emcee asked.
 
 
"Yes, thank you for inviting us here. It an honor to be with all of you.", Onew as a leader of the group, said to the emcee. "First of all, we would like to thank our fans for supporting us even though we kept them from waiting for almost a year being inactive. Thanks to them, we are here to receive what our efforts deserved. We wouldn't be here without them. Thank you very much!"
 
 
"We would like to congratulate you for the success you received.", the emcee said while clapping his hands. "Now, we would like to ask you a question, Minho."
 
 
"Ne?", Minho wasn't expecting a personal question from the emcee, so he's quite surprised.
 
 
"We heard that you've joined the WGM's newest season recently, am I right?"
 
 
"Yes.", Minho said while nodding.
 
 
"So... How are you as a husband? How is she as a wife? Is it difficult or awkward?
 
 
Minho stopped for a moment before speaking. "Hmmm... We got married is a show that I didn't like at first. I've never been in a relationship so I had no idea about taking care of a girl especially now that she's my wife. It's very difficult since you have to be responsible for your wife, but it's enjoying at the same time. My wife? She's very good. She's very honest about the things she can't do, like cooking. But I understand her. We never planned on joining the show, but time made us do it. I shouldn't expect a lot from her but instead, I should just be the one to fulfill her loss.", what Minho replied made the emcee surprised.
 
 
"One last question. What do you feel with each other, now that you're on the same roof?", the emcee's question was similar to: Are you growing some feelings with each other?
 
 
"Haha..", the question wasn't straightforward but Minho know what the emcee would like to say. "We should take things slowly. But one thing I assure you, we're enjoying each other's company."
 
[A/N]
A short update for a story that has been Hiatus for some months. Thanks for reading! Leave some comments below, please =(