THE CARING

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

Today was their second day on that private resort. So far, they're having a lot of fun with each other. 


 As they are walking around the resort, they met a wild dog. Sulli noticed that this dog seems dangerous, so she held Minho's arm pulling it slightly. Telling him that they shouldn't go on their direction, because the dog is frightening Sulli out. Minho didn't noticed the dog, so he just continued walking. 


"Oppa, let's go to the other direction.", Sulli said as she look the dog who's running toward them, barking. "OPPA, GAJA!"


"Huh?", Minho seems clueless on their situation.


Sulli can't explain it for Minho that time,  because the dog is now approaching them. It's not that far away from them now. So, Sulli ran while leaving Minho. When Minho finally understand what Sulli wants to tell him,  he panicked. Sulli is known for not being good in running, so Minho held her hand and they run while holding each other hands. In the other hand, the dog is still barking and running with a lot of saliva flowing from its mouth. It's eyes were red. It looks like a dog with rabies.

 

It took them several minutes before they truly left the dog out of their sight. Sulli almost run out of breath because of so much running. Meanwhile, Minho looks very tired but he still needs to make Sulli gain her breath. Though he's also tired, he carried Sulli on her back. That could atleast ease Sulli's feeling and tiredness.

While they are looking if they could go back to the direction they went earlier, they saw the dog again. But this time,  the dog looks ill. Its face differs from its face earlier. The scary red-eyed dog turned to an ill and dying dog. They tried to look for assistance in the main building to report the dog and to send it to a veterinary, but they saw none in the office. So, they returned to the dog,  saw a cart and carry it. 

 

Sulli feels sorry toward the dog while she looks at it on the vet's clinic. The dog is nearly moving. As Minho looks at the dog, it breaks his heart. Because it reminds him of his dead dog, who he really love when he was still young. Since then, Minho stopped taking care of dogs, because he doesn't want to be left by a "friend" again.

 

Sulli noticed that sadness formed in Minho's eyes, so she tried to make him feel better by hugging him. She hugged him in the back that made Minho surprised.

 

"Oppa,  the dog looks sad.", Sulli said while hugging Minho, she wants to make Minho feel that she cared about the dog also.

 

"Yes,  you're right. But I know the dog will recover.", Minho replied.

 

"What do you think is wrong with it?", Sulli asked.

 

"Maybe it got sick because no one takes care of him.", Minho said and Sulli got an idea.

 

"How about taking care of him? Do you think it'll be a nice idea?", Sulli said brightly encouraging Minho that they should take the dog home with them.

 

"But how? Are we allowed to do that?", Minho said suspectingly.

 

"I'll take care of it. Don't worry.", Sulli said with a wink.

 

"Really? How will you do it?", Minho seemed nervous about Sulli's idea.

 

"No one knows", Sulli said with a scaring smile.

----

Sulli ended up calling the producer of the show. She begged her if they could bring the dog they found with them.

 

"Yeoboseyo?", Producer-nim said as she answered the call.

 

"PRODUCER-NIIIIIIM!", Sulli said while acting like she's crying.

 

"WAE? What's wrong? Did Minho hurt you? I'll help you if that's the case. Tell me!", Concerned producer-nim said to our acting Sulli.

 

"No. Not like that. More serious than that.", Sulli said that made the producer-nim more nervous.

 

"What is it? Please tell me. I'll help you.", Producer-nim promised that made Sulli grin while having the conversations with producer-nim. She signaled Minho, who was looking at her the whole time,  a "THUMBS UP", even though she still didn't said it.

 

"We saw a dog here in the resort and we want to take care of it and bring it home. Can we?", Sulli said while making her voice small (As if she was doing an AEGYO).

 

"Sorry Sulli, but you can't."

"But why?", Sulli asked while sobbing.

 

"It's dangerous. You don't know what kind of dog that is. It may bite you.", she said.

 

"No, Producer-nim. The dog is very kind and can be trusted. And, Minho oppa knows how to take care of dogs, so I think it won't be a problem. And also,  raising the dog may look like we're raising a baby,  don't you think? And that means ,HIGHER RATINGS! YEHEY!", Sulli said, dealing with the Producer as if she was introducing a product and asking her to buy it. The producer seemed to bite the bait with those words of encouragement from Sulli.

 

"Okay. But be sure to inject the dog some anti-rabies medicine regularly before bringing it home. Understood?", producer-nim said.

"Ne. I understand and I won't forget those. Thank you so much Producer-nim. Bye!", Sulli said and hang the phone up.

 

"YEHEY! She agreed,  oppa!", Sulli said to Minho.

 

"Really?", Minho asked as if he can't believe it.

 

"Yes oppa!"

 

Minho suddenly hugged Sulli because he was so happy.

 

"Thank you,  Sulli. Thank you.", Minho hugged Sulli tighter, that made Sulli's smile reach her ears.