WEDDING CEREMONY

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*after their wedding photos were posted online, producer-nim gave invitation for the upcoming wedding ceremony that will be held in a garden around Seoul. While the staffs of the show are busy preparing for the wedding, Minho and Sulli went to the house of Producer-nim to practice what they'll do in the day of their wedding. But because the wedding ceremony is not a real one, it will just be simple. The Producer just invited some artist of SM entertainment with the top 9 couples that the public voted. The couple will be the one who'll choose their best man and bride's maid. But because it's an unreal wedding, the show will just capture some of the show's event, like the introductions of male and female sponsors, flower girls and the best man and bride's maid; the exchanging of bows and rings and the bride throwing the flower (for the next couple who'll get married)

*the most awaited wedding of the MinSul will now happen

MC of the wedding: Today we gathered here to witness the wedding of Choi Minho and Choi Sulli. As we start may I introduced the male and female sponsors who'll help and guide our couple as they start their 10 months journey as wife and husband to each other. May I call on Mr. Leeteuk and Ms. Taeyeon, followed by Mr. Kyuhyun and Ms. Seohyun, Ms. Jessica and Mr. Donghae, Ms. Dara and Mr. Jiyoung, Ms. Krystal and Mr. Taemin, Ms. Luna and Mr. Jinki, Ms. Amber and Mr. Henry, Ms. Bom and Mr. Taeyang and lastly Ms. Taeyeon and Mr. Baekhyun.

[ The key and padlock will be given to the couple by each pair of sponsors. This key and padlock signifies "Love not broken nor destroyed easily by the pair, though sometimes misunderstanding happen, it won't lead to broken relationship. Because, in order to break the relationship of the couple, they need the top 9 couples to break it, by smashing the keys and padlock with a hammer (provided by the WGM). When they completed the 9 pair of smashed key and padlock, then they are allowed to separate from this arranged marriage]

MC: After we introduced the male and female sponsors, please welcome our flower girl, Choo Sarang. Followed by the groom,s best man and the bride's maid, Lee Taemin and Krystal Jung, which happened to be our sponsors also. And now, please all rise for the welcoming of the couple, Choi Minho and Choi Sulli.

*exchanging of bows and ring
Minho: Choi Sulli, please accept this ring as a symbol of our lasting relationship in the show. But while we are on this show, I will promise to love you and care for you all the time. I also promise that I will do my best to be the best temporary husband you'll ever meet. I will try to show some sense of humor to you, so please anticipate it. (*smiling while talking)

Sulli: Choi Minho, please accept this ring as a symbol of our relationship that will soon end. But I promise you that while we're acting as husband and wife in this show, all emotions and feelings that I will show to you will always be true. I promise that I will be good to you and prepare you a breakfast meal every morning you wake up, I'll really try my best even though I don't know anything about cooking. (*smiling also)

Producer-nim: I now announced you as a temporary husband and wife! Please give a round of applause to our new WGM couple. Congratulations to the both of you.

*and the wedding ceremony ends by the throwing of the flowers.

MC: Mrs. Choi, as I count from 1-3, please throw the flowers to the female sponsors. 1,2,3 GO!
And the lucky one, who recieved the flowers is no other than Ms. Seohyun. And the wedding ceremony ends here, thank you for all who attended in this ceremony.