WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*Second day of meeting as a couple,

*The day before the wedding photoshoot, the producer told them in advance what will they do tomorrow.

Producer-nim: Be prepared for tomorrow's important event huh? You, two will need to dress in gown and suit. Oh, I really love this part, when the bride will wear her wedding gown and when the groom wears his suit. Just imagining things makes me more excited. So for today, you'll have to roam around Seoul to choose your attire for tomorrow. I know that it will be difficult for you to choose because the time is limited, but because we are in a variety show, just think of it as a challenge you have to finish on the right time! (*excited producer)

Minho: Are we going to choose our clothes, just the both of us? Manager won't go with us?

Producer-nim: Of course, no one will accompany you. You have to go there by yourselves. Your bride will suggest what suit is best for you, while you the husband, will choose her gown. Understand?

Sulli: Oh, I think this day will really be a tiring day! But I think it will still be fun, I'm very excited to fit those wedding gowns! Oppa, shall we go?

Minho: you're really excited, huh? Okay, let's go. First thing we should do is to choose your gown, because I think we'll need a lot of time there.

Sulli: okay, I loved that idea. Yehey, we're going to buy my gown, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready! (*spongebob's tone)

* When they arrived at the store, Sulli excitedly went to the wardrobe to look for her gown, while Minho is just standing because he doesn't know what he'll do.

Sulli: Oppa, please come over here. Do you think this gown's beautiful, isn't it?

Minho: Ahmm...(*he really doesn't like the gown that Sulli is holding)

Sulli: I think you didn't like it. (*sad)

Minho: how about this? (*he saw a beautiful and elegant gown that will surely fit Sulli's preference)

Sulli: oh, that's BEAUTIFUL, oppa! I want that! Your taste's not bad, huh? I'm going to fit this right away! (*excitedly went to the fitting room to try the gown that Minho suggest)

After a couple of minutes,

Sales lady: Excuse me Sir, the bride has finished trying the gown, would you mind to see it?

Minho: Can I? (*not sure if he should see it or not)

Sales lady: You should Sir! You wouldn't regret seeing this beautiful lady, wearing a gown that's like been made especially for her. (*the sales lady is telling Minho, how pretty his bride-to-be in her wedding gown)

*The lady opened the curtain. When she opened the curtain, Sulli is still facing opposite Minho's direction, she slowly faced Minho and raised her head to see his reaction.

Sulli: How is it?

Minho: (*still silent, the fact about Sulli wearing a perfect gown for her, is still processing on his mind. After several seconds, he finally responded) "Yes, it is. It's perfect on you".

Sulli: (*smiling shyly) Oh thanks oppa.

Minho: let's buy it.

Sulli: Oh, did producer-nim gave you our allowance for our shopping? She said that she'll gave us money.

Minho: She didn't give me any money, I thought she gave it to you.

Sulli: What will we do now? We don't have any money.

Minho: Don't worry, I brought my money and credit card, so we'll be safe. Haha.

Sulli: but you shouldn't be the one paying for my gown. I'm sorry, oppa. I forgot to bring my money with me, eh. Don't worry, I'll pay you.

Minho: No, because I'm the husband that's why I should pay for it. Don't worry, it's fine to me. And because that gown fits perfectly on you, think of it as my gift to you for being beautiful. (*minho being a gentleman)

Sulli: thank you oppa!! This is really the best gift that I recieved from a man, in my entire life. (*grateful to her oppa)

* after that, they bought Minho's suit in a nearby store. And Sulli acting as a real wife-to-be to her husband-to-be, Minho. As soon as they entered the room, Sulli roamed the whole store to search for the best that will fit to Minho's muscular body.

Sulli: Excuse me, Miss. May I ask what color is the best for him?

Sales lady: I think light gray to light black will do, Ma'am. With a light colored neck tie. (*I'm not sure if the color combination of the suit will result good)

Sulli: may I see samples of that suits?

Sales lady: This way, ma'am.

*and with that, they finished shopping for their wedding photoshoot. The next morning, the couple went to the venue wearing their attires.

Cameraman: the wedding photoshoot's theme is about FALLING IN LOVE. Act like you were both in love with each other. You may do anything you want to, like holding hands, hugging, playing or whatever.

Minho: how should we do it?

Sulli: How about Kissing.........haha, I'm just joking

*but then aggressive Minho, surprised Sulli when he grabbed Sulli's waist near his body and when his face comes closer to Sulli's.

Cameraman: GOOD! I LIKE IT! Next pose.

*Minho carries Sulli (bridal style), while they're smiling with each other.

Producer-nim: (*asked Minho's manager) don't you think they suit for each other? They'll have a great chemistry, indeed! Look, how cute they are while doing different pose.

Minho's manager: I know. But seeing them like this makes me sad also, because we know that when this show ends, their love story would also end.

Producer-nim: You're right, but I think one thing I liked about this show is that, possibilities may exist. Though at first they feel awkward with each other, but then as time pass by, love may be developed between each other. Maybe this show will be the way for them to finally realize who they want to be with, at the right time. Though they act in the first place, maybe when it last a little longer, true feelings may develop.

*And that day finally ended. Sulli texted Minho, when she arrived at their dorm. (*they will transfer to their couple house, next week)

Sulli: good night oppa, sweet dreams. I know that you're really tired because of what we did earlier. Just see you next week for our WEDDING CEREMONY.

Minho: I'm really tired, but I still enjoyed what we did earlier. You too, sleep tight and dream sweet things. Good night, just see you next week..

*after their conversation, they slept already. At last their tiring Friday was already done, thanks for the hard working of the both of them.