FIRST DAY AS HUSBAND AND WIFE

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*As Minho opens his eyes, he found out that Sulli is not on her bed, so he wake up instantly to check where Sulli is. He's now nervous because he didn't saw Sulli in their room. He hurriedly went down the stairs to search for his wife. Then he found Sulli on the kitchen cooking.

Minho: Sulli, you made me nervous. I thought you left me because I didn't see you nor feel you when you woke up earlier.

Sulli: Sorry, oppa. I don't want to wake you up, because I know you're very tired, I'm sorry If I made you nervous. It's just that, I don't want to bother you... And... I want to surprise you.

Minho: Surprise me? About what?

Sulli: I want to prepare a breakfast for you. Remember what I said on our wedding, that I will make breakfast for you everyday even though I don't know how to cook well. I want to be a good and responsible wife to you.

Minho: You don't have to do it, Sulli.

Sulli: just let me oppa, I really want to do this.

Minho: okay, I got it but if you really can't, I understand. You don't have to push yourself to do this.

Sulli: I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry too much.

*While Sulli is cooking, Minho watches her just in case something will happen to her. While Sulli is cooking, Minho knew that she's having difficulty and that she makes everything wrong. So Minho, offered her a help.

Minho: I think I should help you, now. Or should I just teach you how to cook?

Sulli: okay, I got it. I think I'm not doing good in my cooking, I surrender. (*sad Sulli)

Minho: haha, you're so cute even when your sad, but you're even cuter when you smile. Don't be down. In cooking egg, the oil should not be that much, and the fire should just be light. Remember that, cooking should not be taken fastly, it should be moderated. And it really doesn't matter to me if it's not delicious, I would appreciate it more if the cooking is made from the heart.

Sulli: thanks oppa. I'm so touched.

*After they cooked, they started to eat. And then, they decided to go to the beach and swim. As they are preparing to swim, Sulli went to the bathroom to change her clothes. Minho was busy applying his sunblock and patiently waits for his wife. After he applied his sunblock, he called Sulli in the bathroom.

Minho: Sulli, come on let's swim. Ppali!

Sulli: just go first, oppa. I'll go out after I finished my business here.

Minho: okay, please faster so we will have lots of time to swim and play.

Sulli: Arasseo!

*after a minute, Sulli still doesn't come out from the bathroom, she's still inside the bathroom because she don't want to tell Minho that she has Hydrophobia, it started since her 8th year old when she nearly got drowned in the beach, that's the reason why she doesn't want to swim on the beach, but even though, she still love beach. After 10 minutes passed, Minho still waits for Sulli to go with him. But when he got bored, he went to see if Sulli's fine. Minho found Sulli sitting on the sofa with her head down and covering her face. So, he come near her.

Minho: Is there's something wrong, Sulli? Don't you want to swim?

Sulli: sorry oppa, but suddenly I felt dizzy that's why I can't come with you. Hope you'll understand.

Minho: of course, I understand. But do you want something? Medicine?

Sulli: I'm fine oppa, I think I just needed a rest.

Minho: okay, I'll just accompany you.

Sulli: sorry again, oppa!

Minho: Its fine with me.

*after their conversation, Sulli slept for 5 hours and woke up at 3pm. When Minho saw that Sulli woke up already, he prepared a soup and meal for her, because she still doesn't ate her lunch.

Minho: Sulli, are you hungry? Do you want to eat? I have prepared food for you.

Sulli: oh thanks oppa, I'm really starving to death, haha.. Oppa can we ride our bikes around the villa, later after I eat?

Minho: sure, I like that. So, eat plenty so that you'll have energy later for our biking.

Sulli: About that oppa, I don't know how to ride bike? Can you teach me?

Minho: okay sure, but you should wear safety gears, understand? I wouldn't want to see my wife's legs having wounds, haha.

Sulli: you're so bad, oppa! That's you're promise huh, you'll teach me?

Minho: of course, even though you're a slow learner, I'll be patient for you.

Sulli: don't worry oppa, I know that I can do it as fast as saying WE GOT MARRIED.

Minho: oh really huh? Let's just see later, if what you said about yourself is true. (*minho joking sulli)

*so they went to the part of the villa where Minho will teach Sulli how to ride bikes. (*they only have one bike)

Minho: shall we start?

Sulli: I'm ready!

*when they started, it took many times after Sulli mastered balancing the bike. She really had a tough time, there. While Minho's laughing at Sulli's cute mistakes, there was a time also when Sulli fell from the bike, it's a relief that she's wearing a jogging pants. After almost two hours, at exactly 5:00pm, Sulli finally mastered riding the bike. Sulli excitedly told Minho that she already knows how to bike. Because of her excitement, she hugged Minho suddenly and unexpectedly. She didn't know also why she did that. While she's hugging her oppa, she's really happy but when her senses finally came back, she loosed her hug to Minho, and felt awkward to him. And then she asked Minho to go back to the house. So they go home already. While Minho's pedaling the bike, Sulli's holding him for support. And suddenly Sulli said something,

Sulli: it's really nice here, right? When the show ends, we'll have to go back to Seoul and start working again. I remember how we just hated this show last day, because of the shocked they brought to us as they told us that we'll be a couple. But now, look at us, we already accepted it and finally, enjoy it. We're so funny.

Minho: I regret hating this show. I didn't know that it would bring us lots of fun and also bonding with each other while having rest at the same time. What does hyungs doing this time in the dorm? Maybe their happy and enjoying because I'm not around. Maybe they're making fun of me now? Haha.

Sulli: Right, maybe they were talking about us? I know that's what my unnies are doing right now. But even though I'm not with them, I'm still happy because I'm with you, oppa.

Minho: Me too. I know that we'll miss this place and all we've been doing, when the 10 months contract finally ended. I'll really miss this, so while we still have the time, let's do many unforgettable memories with each other in our paradise.

Sulli: oh I forgot oppa! Now that we're married, we should have names to each other, just like what couples do. Like honey, babe, baby and many other. We should have our own names to call each other. But it should be our own.

Minho: Now that you've thought about it, how about an acronym? So when others would hear it, they'll be curious of what it means.

Sulli: oh I liked that idea.hmmm, how about M.T.H.W.I.T.A.L, meaning My Temporary Husband whom I trust a lot.

Minho: the meanings great, but I think it's long. It's hard to say. How about "MAWI" and "MAHU" meaning My Awesome Wife and My Awesome Husband.

Sulli: Okay, I accept. It's cute, MAWI for me, MAHU for you. Haha, I love it, MAHU. (*already started calling Minho his new name)

MINHO: I'm glad you like it, MAWI.

*and by that, the long day just ended.