ARE THEY DATING?

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple
 [BREAKING NEWS] 
 
 
F(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho was seen in a park holding each other's hand.
 
 
Recently, the two received warm greetings because of their second honeymoon in a private resort. Fans of the both artist gave their support to their idol. Does this mean that the two were going out for real? Or is it still part of the show?
 
 
A fansite uploaded some proofs of them in the park. But still, no clarifications from the artists and the entertainment are sent.
 
 
-----
 
"Oh my gosh! Why are these things everywhere?", Sulli was shocked by the unexpected news of them.
 
 
"Yes. Right? Please explain this to me, NOW!", f(x)'s manager said in a high tone that made Sulli more nervous.
 
 
"I don't know. I don't remember this thing happened. I'm telling the truth, eonni.", Sulli's voice was begging her manager to believe in her.
 
 
"Call Minho. Tell him to come over", her manager commanded.
 
 
"Hello, oppa? Are you busy? Can you come here now?", she asked in a husky scared voice.
 
 
"Okay. I understand. Please wait, I'm going.", was all Minho said.
 
 
"Okay oppa. Thanks."
 
 
After 30 minutes, Minho came already in the room where the manager and Sulli was.
 
 
"We should talk about this. The three of us.", Manager eonni said while the couple was standing in front of her.
 
 
"When is this? Is this real? Are you two going out?", bullets of questions were thrown to Minho and Sulli.
 
 
"NO!", both of them replied.
 
 
"But why is the both of you here in the picture?", she told the two while handing them the iPad wherein the article was posted.
 
 
"It's a misunderstanding, noona.", Minho said.
 
 
"Really? But when and where is this picture taken?"
 
 
"If I'm not mistaken, that's when we are doing the task the producer gave us. We were there together with our members.", Minho explained.
 
 
"You mean, SHINee and f(x)?" The manager asked and Minho nodded.
 
 
"But why are they not seen?", 
 
 
"Because they're hiding from us. That is when Sulli was almost put in danger because of a strange man who followed her."
 
 
"If that's the case, we should clear this mess up. I'll call for a press conference!", noona's idea seems understandable but Minho came up with an idea.
 
 
"What if.... We'll just say that it's real?"
 
 
"WHAT? Are you out of your mind? Why would you think of that?", manager noona was surprised of the unexpected idea Minho just said.
 
 
"We're gonna lie to our fans?", Sulli said in a disappointed tone.
 
 
"Not really. I'm thinking that why don't we just let our fans think what they want to think. Because for us artists, even we say that it's not real, they'll say that we are lying. Why will we make things more complicated?", Minho said and Sulli nodded.
 
 
"I think Oppa is right, manger eonni. Fans believe what they see and hear. Even if we defend ourselves now, they'll probably think we're lying because they saw a picture of us holding each other's hand. We'll just make ourselves stupid in front of them.", Sulli replied.
 
 
"Okay. But for now, be more cautious. You, Minho~", Manager noona pointed Minho. "You have to take care of Sulli even more. Fans are watching the both of you. While you, Sulli~", she pointed her finger to Sulli. "You have to act everything I taught you before, remember?"
 
 
"Yes, manager eonni", Sulli said.
 
 
"As for the members... I'll be the one who'll explain everything to them. You don't have to worry, Sulli. While for SHINee members, I'll tell everything to your manager, Minho. So for now, do what you have to do in front of the camera and even at the back of the camera. Don't forget what I've told the both of you!"
 
 
"Ne, manager.", Sulli and Minho said.
 
 
"Okay. You can go back to your house for now."