FOR PETE'S SAKE

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

"This will surely affect our show.", the producer sighed. 

 

"Why not just continue the MinSul couple?", a staff interrupted. "For goodness' sake."

 

"I would like to, but we can't. It's our show's pride, after all."

 

"Just give it up, then.", she added and PD-min sighed for the second time.

 


Lee Soo Man met with Minho and Sulli in the company corridor.

 

"Why all of a sudden?", he asked in a low serious tone.

 

"Sorry Seonsaengnim.", the two apologized.

 

"It's not that I want to interfere your love life, it's just that you should have thought about it for a thousand times. But since it worked well for the two of you, then I won't have to say more. Just face it, no matter what."

 

 

The WGM producer finally broke the news that the MinSul couple will be cut closed, because of the sudden dating news.

 

"It's a misfortune that we have to end the couple's airing episodes till their last shooting date. But doesn't mean we won't congratulate them and send their blessings to them. From all the staffs of WGM, we sincerely and joyfully congratulate the new couple, Minho and Sulli. May your love abound greatly!"

 

It has been a month since the dating news circulated but since then, no reports about the two have been reported. Some netizens thought that maybe the couple broke up already. But since the company's family concert was about to pursue for the next several days, it will be a chance to witness if the couple were still going strong. 

 

Fans from different places gathered up for this big event. Fans from different fandoms finally met up and are excitedly watching their idols to the press conference. 

 

When it was SHINee's turn to talk, fans noticed that Minho wasn't there. And Sulli wasn't with her group either. So the fans speculated different things as they state the obvious, the couple wasn't there. Every artist from different groups were all present, it was only Minho and Sulli that were absent in that presscon. 

 

The concert run smoothly as usual. Fans giggled as they saw the artist interact with them. But because a lot of fans are anticipating the couple, it would be pretty normal to feel something unsatisfied deep within. 

 

Before the concert came to an end, the lights turned black living the lightsticks the only source of light.

 

As the music starts, a familiar voice was heard. As the light lit one by one, they saw the couple on stage singing the concert's ending song "Hope". 

 

                    

 

"I like you.", those three words made Sulli flustered as she sips her iced americano.

 

"What?.......Are you insane or something?", she responded.

 

"I'm serious.", he said as he holds his cup of coffee.

 

"But you're a good oppa I know several years ago.......Besides, you know that I'm dating Minho, right?"

 

"Yeah, and I also know that it was just an act.", the guy said that made Sulli nervous.

 

"Who else knows of this?"

 

"As of now, just me. But If I spilled it up, I wonder what's going to happen?", he grinned.

 

"Why are you like this, oppa?"

 

"Hmmm~~~Why do you think so?", he said in an irritating tone.

 

"You're making me scared, oppa. I don't think we can continue to talk like this. Please excuse me.", and Sulli stood up.

 

"Fine. I'll just tell my friend from a big reporting station, that you and Minho were faking your relationship, making fool of your fans."

 

"Did you just black-mailed me?"

 

"If that's what you think, answer your question then." And Sulli turned her back.

 

 

A/N 

Short update ㅠㅠ