THE DEVELOPMENT

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

 It was their first day in that private resort. Sulli woke up early to cook for Minho, like what she was doing in their house. Now,  Sulli was a better chef than before. She can now cook well and she feel proud about it. 

After an hour, Minho woke up. He saw that Sulli wasn't beside him. He went downstairs to look for her and he saw her in the kitchen,  singing and dancing while cooking. He stared at her for awhile. He just wanted to stay like that for some time.

But while he was just staring at her for awhile, his phone rang enough for Sulli to hear. Sulli was surprised at the sudden ring she heard, so the plate she was holding fell and shed to broken pieces.

Minho being a concerned and caring husband,  run towards Sulli to pick up the broken parts of the plate. Sulli helped too, though Minho told her not to. In the end,  Sulli wounded herself. Minho held Sulli's hand and went to the sink with her to clean her wound. Minho went upstairs to look for a first-aid kit but didn't found one,  because it was placed in the bathroom (LOL ^_^).

When he finished cleaning Sulli's wound and put on the band aid, they started eating. While they are eating, Sulli steals glances at Minho. Minho noticed it, but just ignored it.

Minho asked Sulli if she wanted to join him in riding the Jet Ski at the near beach in the private resort. Minho knew that Sulli was afraid in extreme rides like that, but he still tried. Sulli can't answer,  but in the end she agreed. Which made Minho surprised but happy.

They ride a bike in order to reach the beach. It was a little far to walk to, and there was no available vehicle to use, so they've decided to just use the bike. Sulli knows already how to ride bikes since Minho taught her already.

They reached the beach after almost 20 minutes. Minho rented the Jet Ski, while Sulli is thinking if she's really going to join Minho. As Minho pays on the counter,  he looked at Sulli from afar and noticed that she's nervous. After he paid, he get their life jackets from the counter and returned to where he left Sulli.

"Are you sure you'll join me?", Minho asked Sulli seriously.

Sulli can't seem to answer, because she had a trauma in the beach when she was younger. She nearly got sunk because she never knew how to swim.

But because she wanted to enjoy their honeymoon, she agreed even her mind told her not to.

"Don't worry I'll make it slow, so you won't be afraid.", Minho said.

"Ne Arasseo."

Minho got into the Jet Ski, and the machine. He then, told Sulli to ride already. As soon as Sulli ride,  her legs are shaking. 

"Hold on my waist.", Minho instructed Sulli. And Sulli followed, but Minho noticed that Sulli was holding him lightly. So he held Sulli's hand and put it on his waist tightly, enough to make Sulli lean on Minho's back like she was hugging him. Though Sulli felt shy because of hugging Minho,  she felt relaxed and her fear faded.

Minho shouts as he was enjoying their ride, while Sulli on the other hand closes her eyes in her fear. As Minho makes the Jet Ski run fast, Sulli hold Minho more tightly which makes Minho smile and blushed on the inside.

It was a fun experience for both Minho and Sulli. Minho felt proud of making Sulli ride the Jet Ski with him, because atleast Sulli overcome her fear.

Because of that, they are enjoying their honeymoon and experiencing things which they can't do before.

----
Sulli can't hide her happiness because finally she overcome her fear in water. Because of her happiness,  she called Victoria and told her the news. Her Victoria unnie congratulated her, and told the other members what happened to her. They all congratule Sulli which makes her happy even more.

Minho and Sulli returned to their room. It was lunch time and it's Minho's turn to cook. He cooked a lot, because they are celebrating. Celebrating for Sulli's fear and celebrating for their Honeymoon.

After they ate,  Minho went outside to walk. Sulli remained on their room's balcony to look for the surrounding. Because this moment was so precious to her, she looked for her diary and write on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N

Short update ^_^. Hope you enjoyed it. I decided to make the story a little longer and I'll add some parts on it,  that I think you'll enjoy. So, anticipate for it. I'm excited to make this story's finale,  I hope you guys are excited too.

Haha I'm so stupid that I forgot to put the link of my fanfic advertisement in the last chapter. Sorry for being BABO! 

[ADVERTISEMENT]
By the way, Who's an EXO-Stan here particularly Sehun biased? If you are, you can check my fanfic about him and Heerin. For more information,click this

Gamsahamnida, Yeoreobun! *bows