THE FIRST NIGHT

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*As their wedding ended earlier, it's time for them to go home in their couple house. This will be the start of their marriage, living in one roof. The newlywed excitingly entered their new house. The house made them more excited because it is near the beach, so they can swim whenever they like. I forgot to say that their house is a two-storey building. As they entered the house, Sulli checked the bathroom while Minho,checked the bedroom first. Sulli loved the bathroom, because seriously it's really big. You wouldn't know that the house would just have two persons who'll lived there. After Sulli checked the bathroom, she went to the kitchen (even though she didn't know how to cook, she's still excited to see the kitchen). The kitchen is pretty big and all the equipments you'll need is sure to be there. Then Sulli went upstairs to see her bedroom. As she looked on the empty rooms upstairs, she still can't see her own room until there's only one room left. Sulli thought that, "this room is mine, for sure!". As she enter the room, the room's set up is really like the room set up made for couples who'll have their honeymoon. In that room, there's rose petals scattered around. It's a bit dark inside, too. But one thing that catched Sulli's attention in the room, the wonderful scenery of the sky and the beach. (*You may wonder where Minho was if he's also in the room). As Sulli roamed the room, she went to the room's small veranda to feel the wind's cold breeze and there she found Minho.

Sulli: Oh, so you're here. The house is really big for us, huh? But I really love it.

Minho: Me too, but I wonder why there's only one bedroom out of all the rooms.

Sulli: oh, really? I didn't noticed it? So how will we sleep?

Minho: I'm pretty sure they planned this from the start so we will have no choice but to sleep in one bed. But they're mistaken. Haha.

Sulli: what's with that laugh, oppa? Did you have something in mind?

Minho: I know that this will happen, that's why I brought my own bed just in case they'll do this. Haha. It's fortunate that I think of it, last night. (*grinning)

Sulli: you're really smart, oppa! So, let's arrange ourselves now. Do you want to take the shower, first?

Minho: shower? (*minho's having a problem with his male hormones)

Sulli: Yes, are you going to shower first or you want me to go first?

Minho: You go first so you can sleep already. While you're taking your shower, I'll arrange my bed here.

Sulli: Okay, I got it. Won't you need my help?

Minho: No, I think I can handle it, but if I can't I'll just call you.

Sulli: Okay! Be careful, oppa! (*concern)

*After Minho had set up his bed, he saw Sulli sleeping already and he thought suddenly, "I just noticed now how beautiful Sulli is". But then he said to himself "stop thinking like that because you shouldn't fall for her". So he went to the bathroom, and just take shower, and then the both of them sleep already, facing each other.

And that's what happened on their first night as newlywed.