THE NOSTALGIA OF THE PAST

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

Everything turned normal again, thanks to their fans who decided not to interfere the couple. It was sweet and calm, as if they don't have to mind everything around them. Because.... the chaos is finally over. After a strong battle of roughly four months straight, the couple decided to break up. It means, stop the act and face the reality- the reality that they are just an artist from the same company, nothing more and nothing less.

 

They still bump into each other occasionally and when they do, they do not have the time to talk because of their strict schedules. 

 

"WHO WANTS TO GO TO JEJU?", f(x)'s manager asked excitedly.

 

"Me!"

 

"Me!"

 

"Me!"

 

"Me!"

 

"You don't want Jinri?", their manager asked Sulli since she's the only one who don't seem too excited about the idea.

 

"For what, manager? Can I just go home to our house and rest? Just let the eonnis."

 

"Umm, let me think......I don't think that's a good idea."

 

"Manager is right, Sulli. It's good that all of us go together.", Leader Vic added.

 

"B-But...?"

 

"Sulli's going with us!", Krystal said in an uplifting tone.

 

"Fine! I'm going."

 

"Yehey!", the members cheered.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~


"Huh?", Sulli's confused respond.

 

Luna patted her back. "Go."

 

"B-But..? What's happening?"

 

"Just go!", the members said in unison.

 

Sulli thought that it's a vacation wherein they'll just rest and enjoy. Neither she know that there's a surprise that awaits her. SHINee members were there together with their manager. It was just SHINee and f(x) who were there and also the bystanders who didnt even know about the popular artists that they're seeing. 


"May I?", Minho invited Sulli with his hand offered to her.

 

"Oppa?", Sulli nervoused response.

 

And the members and managers left the two by themselves.

 

"You're scaring me, oppa. And I'm not sure if it's a good thing."

 

"What I am doing now, also scares me. But I'm taking the risk. Let's go."

 

"Where?"

 

"Somewhere we can talk."

             

                                    

As they were walking at the seashore, Minho stopped walking. 

"Wow. Did you do this?"

 

"Umm, yes.", Minho said shyly.

 

Minho knows that sulli will throw bullet of questions at him, so before she even do that, he invited Sulli to take a sit in the romantic table he prepared.

 

"Do you like it?", Minho asked. But it seems that Sulli is still mesmerized by the way the everything is arranged and at why on earth is everything happening. But before Sulli lost her mind about the fact that only herself and Minho were there, Minho dropped the special words.

 

"I like you, Sulli."