MEETING THE FAMILY (Part One)

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*after two days when they went to the park, the Producer-nim of the WGM gave them a task.

Producer-nim: Hello lovers, how have you been all this time? Are you doing well?

Sulli: Yes producer-nim, we're enjoying each other's company so far.

Producer-nim: Good to hear that. So, as a couple, I'll give you a task. This one may be easy or may be not, for both of you. In this task, you should be able to deal with other people. You should win their hearts.

Minho: What will we get if we can't make it? (*sarcastic question from Minho)

Producer-nim: Hmmm, that's a good question! If you'll not be able to do this task properly, as a consequence, you'll need to sleep together in a single-sized bed for a month. This may be difficult for you Minho, because you have quite a big muscles with you, hahaha. (*producer-nim joking)

Sulli: oh it's not good if we'll sleep together in a small bed. It will be difficult for us to sleep. We had no choice but to make this task successful or else, we have to sleep in an uncomfortable position.

Minho: So producer-nim, may we know the task now?

Producer-nim: Because I know you two, are already curious, I'll say it now.. You're task is about winning your father and mother-in-law's heart, alone. It means,in this challenge, you'll not be accompanied by your partner. No one of you,will give suggestions nor warnings in what to do or not to do, when infront of your father and mother-in-law. You should be both clueless, about what they like.

Sulli: Oh, Producer-nim that's really a hard task, huh?

Minho: how did you think of that challenge? Why must our parents need to cooperate in this challenge?

Producer-nim: it's because this challenge will help you also in the future. (*grinning like a witch)

Minho: why would it help us in the future?

Producer-nim: When you already have someone you'll love and decided to marry her/him, you should be able to win the hearts of his/her parents, too. That's one of the most important thing for a couple. And for a happy and successful marriage life, you should be in good terms with each other's parents so that you'll have a close guardian that you can ask for help if you have questions in your mind regarding about marriage.

Sulli: Ah, so that's what it is.. I see..Sounds exciting. When will it start?

Producer-nim: The day after tomorrow. And by the way, before I forgot, while you're doing this task, you will sleep there with your husband/wife's parents. It means you'll have to stay there until the task is done. You should win their hearts before a week end. So you'll not be able to see each other faces for a week. But I think sometimes, you can look for each other or visit them once or twice. So you'll know if he/she's having a hard time.

 

*after they knew about their task, the two sat on the sofa thinking of ways how they'll be able to do the task properly without the elders being irritated to them.

Sulli: Oppa, are your parents scary?

Minho: Hmmm, let me think (*trying to make Sulli nervous) "Yes, they are". They're scary especially when someone did something that they hate. They are hot-tempered, so be careful. You may make them irritated by just something that you don't think they'll be mad about.

Sulli: are you telling the truth, oppa?

Minho: of course I am, I knew my parents that anybody else! How about your parents?

Sulli: I think they're strict, but I know you'll win their heart easily. They love interesting stories about someone's life. And they love bonding together. But they hate noises the most, so you should just speak in a normal tone.

*the day meeting each other's parents finally came.

Sulli: Oppa, I'm nervous. Do you think they'll like me?

Minho: I know they will. So don't be so nervous. It will all be fine. If you need to know something about them, just text me.

Sulli: Okay. I think I should handle this or else we will suffer for a month.

Minho: that's right!

 

*so they went to each other's house without anyone accompanied them. They rode bus, walk, and searched about the house. Minho arrived first at Sulli's house than Sulli at Minho's house.

Minho: (*pressed the doorbell, then suddenly someone opened the gate) Annyeonghaseyo Eomeoni.

Mom: Oh, so you are?

Minho: My name is Choi Minho, the husband of Sulli.

Mom: Sulli?

(*sulli's mom forgot that her daughter uses a stage name, that's why she forgot the name Sulli)

Minho: Yes. I'm the husband of Jinri.

Mom: Oh? My jinri? Jinri's married? You two were married?

Minho: Yes, just in a show Eomeoni. We're not really married.

Mom: Oh? Please come in.

Minho: Kamsahamnida (*bows)

*sulli @ Minho's house. Sulli: (*pressed the doorbell, but noticed that nobody went out so shepressed the doorbell again, N times) 

 

*minho's brother was playing in the computer with a loud music in his ear, that's why he can't hear the doorbell. After several minutes of continuing pressing the doorbell, she decided to call her MAHU.

Sulli: Yeoboseyo? Oppa! I'm here infront of your gate. I was pressing the doorbell many times already but no one goes out. What should I do?

Minho: Oh, I think Mom and Dad are not in the house.

Sulli: No one's at home?

Minho: No, I think my brother is inside the house. Wait, I'll hung up. I'll call him so that you can enter the house.

Sulli: Okay, I'll wait oppa.

 

*after Minho called his brother his brother hurriedly came out their house to open the gate.

Brother: oh noona, I'm sorry that i kept you waiting. I'm playing computer, eh. I'm sorry.

Sulli: don't worry, it's fine. I just thought that no one is home that's why I called your brother.

Brother: please come in.

Sulli: Wow. Your house is really nice, huh?

Brother: hyung helped mom and dad build this house from his salary that's why it was built more beautiful.

Sulli: you're just alone?

Brother: Yes. Mom and dad went out to buy foods in the market. Do you want to see hyung's pictures when he's still young?

Sulli: sure, I'll love that!

 

*so Minho's brother lend Sulli his hyungs baby pictures.

Sulli: so cute. He really have big eyes from the start, huh?

Brother: haha, you're right. You're my hyung's wife, right?

Sulli: Yes. We're married because of the show, WGM.

Brother: How's my hyung? Is he doing fine?

Sulli: Yes, he is. You're hyung is really kind to me and to everybody, that's why I'm so thankful that he's my husband.

Brother: My hyung would love to hear that.

Sulli: Does he have ex-girlfriends?

Brother: When I asked hyung, he says none. Because he wants his first girlfriend be his wife.

Sulli: Wow, his future REAL wife will be really lucky to have a husband like your hyung.

Brother: I know. And I know too, that hyung will also be lucky to his wife.

Sulli: why do you think so?

"Because you're really kind not just to my hyung but to everyone", Minho's bother thought just to himself.

Brother: haha. I just thought of it.

 

*After an hour chatting with each other, Minho's parents finally arrived.

Mom: Oh hello dear, if I'm not mistaken you are Sulli, right?

Sulli: oh yes ma'am. Annyeonghaseyo Eomeoni and Abeoji. (*bows)

Dad: Hello~ (*seems not so excited meeting his daughter-in-law)

Sulli: Annyeonghaseyo. (*still nervous)

*when they finally feel at ease with each other, Minho's mom started talking about Minho. While she's talking to Sulli, she can't stop giggling at how his son Minho was, when he's still young. And Sulli while listening to Mom, is laughing also with her.