MEETING AS A COUPLE?

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

The producers of the Korea's one of the most awaited show, We Got Married revealed about the new edition of the show: SAME ENTERTAINMENT COUPLES! As they revealed it to the public, they informed the entertainments about the new edition.

*ON-AIR
MC: While we wait for the new couples to be revealed, we asked 100 Kpop fans of different entertainments who they want to join in this show's new edition. We found out that these artists gained the most votes by the public:

-SNSD's Taeyeon and SUJU's Leeteuk
-SNSD's Seohyun and SUJU's Kyuhyun
-SNSD's Jessica and SUJU's Donghae
-2ne1's Dara and BIGBANG's G-Dragon
-f(x)'s Krystal and SHINee's Taemin
-f(x)'s Luna and SHINee's Onew
-f(x)'s Amber and SUJU-M's Henry
-f(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho
-SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO's Baekhyun
-2NE1's Bom and BIGBANG's Taeyang

* The couples listed above, doesn't know about the whole thing about WGM, it's a surprise!

MC: We're here to inform you how we chose the couple who'll join this season. After we checked the votes of the top ten Kpop couples voted by the public, we will pick a number from 1 to 10. The number that we will pick, is the chosen couple of the season. And here's the producer of the show who'll pick the number for us. Producer-nim, as we count from 1-3, please tell us the couple who'll join us. 1-2-3!

Producer-nim: and the chosen couple of this season's SAME ENTERTAINMENT COUPLE is......... MinSul!

MC: Oh, we didn't expect that outcome, huh? May they be the best couple of the year! We'll expect great things to them, haha..

* The next day,
@ SHINee's Dorm
SHINee's Manager: Yah, wake up Minho! We'll go somewhere now! You should prepare quickly, this day will be very important to you.

Minho: Where will we go? -_-

Manager: It's a surprise, just follow me. ^_^

@ f(x)'s Dorm
*while Sulli's taking a breakfast

f(x)'s Manager: Oh, good thing you woke up already. Please prepare now for we will go somewhere, there's an important meeting you should attend

Sulli: About what? There's nothing written in my schedule that I have a meeting today, manager? Are you sure?

Manager: It's an urgent meeting. I was just informed last night, but because you're already sleeping last night that I didn't wake you up.

Sulli: Okay manager, just wait me.

*Then the two couple went to the place where the WGM chose with their managers. Then suddenly, their managers left them without telling them where they'll go. So they had no choice but to wander around the place to search where the meeting will be held. While they were walking, Minho saw Sulli, so he run towards her.

Minho: Yah, Sulli! Wait!

Sulli: (*looked around to see who's calling her, then he saw Minho) Oh, Minho oppa! You're here also?

Minho: haha, Yes. Why are you here!

Sulli: Manager told me that I will attend some important meeting but suddenly, he left me. I don't know the place where it will be held.

Minho: oh really? If that's what your manager told you, maybe that's where I'm going to go, too. Let's just accompany each other. It has been a long time, when the two of us chatted like this, huh? We're both busy all this time because of our comeback, eh.

Sulli: You're right, oppa. But I'm really curious about the meeting that we will go. I had no idea of what it will be all about.

Minho: I'm pretty curious too. (*suddenly, he saw a welcome banner there, saying WELCOME COUPLE) Oh, look over there! Maybe that's the place where we'll go.

Sulli: but it says "WELCOME COUPLE". Are we the couple, they're referring to? That's impossible!

Minho: You have a point there. Maybe that's not the place we should go.

* so they continued walking, until the road shows a post saying "ENDPOINT, DON'T COME NEAR: DANGER!"

Sulli: oh, where are we going to go now? This is the end of the road, I think we should come back.

*@ the set of WGM,
Producer-nim: where's the couple, they should be here already?

Minho's manager: I'm pretty sure that I lead Minho the straight way, he should be here by this time.

Sulli's manager: I think we should search for them, maybe they're lost.

* while the cameraman tries his camera for the show later, he saw the soon-to-be-couple walking past the building. So he hurriedly tell the managers of the both artist that the both has arrived.

Minho's manager: why do you arrived, just now?

Minho: I didn't thought that the meeting would be held here?

Manager: This is the only building that you'll find in the whole area.

Minho: Oh really? Why did that banner says "WELCOME COUPLE"? Is it referring to us? (*points at the banner)

Manager: I think Producer-nim should be the one who'll explain it to both of you. (*smiles)

* As the two arrived, the MC started the show.

MC: Good afternoon everyone, we're here to welcome this season's couple, Minho and Sulli (*claps claps claps). Hello to the both of you. I know that you're shocked by the things you just heard, but don't worry, I know and I guarantee, that both of you will enjoy the show.

Minho and Sulli: (*both looked at their managers while smiling awkwardly)

Minho: (*bows) Annyeonghaseyo, this is Choi Minho from SHINee.

Sulli: (*when she heard that Minho bowed to the MC and audiences, she bowed too and introduced herself after Minho) Annyeonhaseyo, this is Choi Sulli from f(x). (*bows)

MC: Oh, you have the same surnames, huh? So cute!! ^_^ To start this season's first show, we prepared questions for the couple, which you have to answer completely and of course honestly. Shall we start?

Minho and Sulli: Okay! (*nods)

MC: First question, "Are you both close to each other?"

Minho: Yes we are, for we are in the same entertainment. And when there's concerts, SHINee and f(x) are always together, so we are all close to each other and always get together.

MC: Oh, I see. Let's proceed to the next question, "What are your preferences or ideals in a man or woman?". Let's start from Sulli.

Sulli: My ideal man is someone who's sweet, caring and thoughtful. I like being taken cared of, so I prefer a guy who'll always be next to me whenever I need him.

MC: How about you, Minho?

Minho: I would like my girl to be loving, and sweet to me, ONLY. I think, I'll be a strict man to her, so she should be understanding also.

MC: Minho's type is unusual, huh?

Minho: (*smiles)

MC: Last question, If you'll be given a chance to develop feelings to each another, would you let it happen or you'll just let it down?

Minho: that's pretty though question huh? For me, I think if we'll develop feelings to each other, it would be just a brother's-sister's relationship. I knew Sulli long ago, so I know that this show would make us closer, even more. But I'm not putting an end to possibilities. If it is to happen, then we'll try.

Sulli: Like what Minho oppa said, we've known each other since our debut days so if we'll develop feelings toward each other, I think it would just be a brotherly relationship.

MC: So you both think that's impossible for you two, to fall for each other?

Sulli: of course not. If we'll fall, we'll fall. But I'm not thinking of the future, but like Minho oppa just said, if it is really bound to happen, why not? We should be ready if that time comes.

MC: I think we should stop this for the mean time. Let's just proceed tomorrow, and cheer for the best for this couple. Thank you everyone, this is your MC for the show, Goodbye. (*waving his hand)