THE VISITORS ft. THE WIFE's SHORT POV (part two)

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*THE BOYS

Key: so, how are you doing here? Are you having lots of fun?

Taemin: Are you falling for her?

Onew: where do you sleep? Beside her?

Jonghyun: tell us!

Minho: Aissh, do I need to answer all of the questions?

Jonghyun: of course, you're the married one here.

Minho: Okay. I'm really having lots of fun here with my MAWI, and we're doing great. About taemin's question, I'm not sure if I'm falling for her. And yes, I sleep beside her but in different bed. So now, I should be the one asking you.....How have you been while I'm not around?

Key: it's really good!

Taemin: but sometimes, boring. I don't have someone that I could play with. The hyungs don't want to play with me.

Onew: there's no one who's shouting aloud , so it's not that happy.

Minho: so you want me to shout, now?

Onew: of course not, it's because you nag a lot, that's why I missed it a little. Just a little.

Minho: so, you guys really missed me, huh?

Key: never!

Jonghyun: oh stop shouting! You guys really have a loud voice.

Minho: haha, let's just stop this now. Why did you go here?

Onew: of right, I forgot. WGM staffs gave us your assignment.

Minho: what assignment?

Taemin: just the 8 of us know. It's a surprise. You should know it yourself.

Minho: also the girls knew?

Key: yup! *after their conversation, the boys went outside to go see the beach with Minho, while the girls went to the park with Sulli.

*THE GIRLS,

Sulli: why do you guys want to go here, it's getting dark already. We should just do this tomorrow.

Victoria: the reason why we go here is because, we are the one appointed by the WGM staffs to give your assignment.

Sulli: what assignment?

Krystal: we'll tell you when it's already dark.

 

*after 30 minutes, when dark totally scattered the sky,

 

Sulli: So now, tell me.

Krystal: we waited for the dark because in this place, you have to find something that we kept that belongs to Minho oppa. This thing is very important to Minho oppa, because it's the hat that his father gave him when he first played soccer with his dad, so this has a sentimental value to him. Amber: because this park is quite big and it's now dark, so it'll be difficult for you to find it. You don't have to be pressured, because there's no time limit. But because it's now dark, you might be scared.

Luna: while you're searching for it, will be on your house waiting for your return, and before I forgot, please give us your cellphone.

Sulli: why? What if something happened to me, how can I ask for help?

Victoria: don't worry, I think there won't be bad guys here.

Sulli: okay, I know I can do it as early as I can..

Victoria: so now, you should start. As we count to three you can start...

F(x): 1~2~3!!

 

*so she now started to search for her MAHU'S hat. As the night comes deeper, she starts to feel something wrong. She heard a scary noise that was approaching her. As she walks around the park, the sound was becoming louder and louder, which creeped her. When she decided to go back to their house, a drunk man suddenly appeared to her, causing her to be more afraid. She found a branch of tree, and hold it just in case the drunk man approached her. While the drunk man, walks toward Sulli, she run away to escape from the scary man. But while she was running, the man also runs with her. When she found a place to hide she looked around to see if the man had followed her. (*she was on the back of a large cherry blossom tree). When she saw nothing, she felt relieved. But then, when she looked at her back, she saw the drunk man holding a bottle of soju. So she shouted,

MAWI: OPPA! Help me!

*while Minho's searching for Sulli's favorite bracelet also found in the park (*its the assignment for him), he heard Sulli's voice shouting. As he heard it, he hurriedly went to the direction where the voice came from. Sulli is still shouting and crying. She's running away from the drunk man. She fell unconscious when someone hit her.

Minho: Sulli, Sulli, wake up! It's oppa. Please wake up, if you hear me! Sulli, Sulli!

*when Sulli is still unconscious, he had no choice but to bring Sulli back to the house. He piggyback ride Sulli, until they've reached their house. When she brought Sulli back, he returned to the park to find the man who made Sulli afraid and fell unconscious. But unfortunately, when he returned he didn't see the man. So he just went home to take care of Sulli. When he arrived, he saw that Sulli is already wake up and still crying. The members of both group, still didn't know what had happened to her. They still can't talk to her properly. She just keep on crying. So he went beside Sulli, comforting her.

Minho: don't worry Sulli. Everything's fine now, you're safe here with us. Stop crying. Don't be afraid anymore.. (*keeps comforting Sulli)

Sulli: are you sure, oppa? He's not going to follow me, now.

Minho: Yes, so stop worrying.

Sulli: (*hugged Minho, and still crying) I'm afraid,oppa! Don't leave me, huh?

Minho: (*whispers to himself: "even I want, I won't and I can't)

 

*Sulli fell asleep in Minho's shoulder, so Minho carried her upstairs in their room so Sulli can rest. After he put Sulli to bed, he told everyone about what had happened to Sulli. The members were shocked, because they didn't imagine that would happen. Minho is very angry to the drunk man who scared Sulli. He keeps on telling himself that if only he had saw the man, he would really punch his face many times. But the truth is, the members knew that it was all planned. The drunk man is not really drunk, its all scripted. The whole thing was all planned from the start. But they won't tell Minho and Sulli that it was all planned, because they know that when the two knew, they'll be very angry.