Level 6

SECRETS

Since that day, your school life had changed. The girls were nearing you to be friend with you and the boys kept on giving letters and sometime roses. For Jungkook, you and him became far apart. He didn't talked to you anymore and you just ignored him. You had became the queenka by force because of that girl you accidentally bumped onto. She is one of the queenka. She make a deal with you just because you didn't apologize to her. She said.

"If you want to save your father's name, you better agree with my deal".

So, now. Here you are, at the one of the table in the cafeteria. Practically sitting at the table, which is the center of the cafeteria. Boys kept winking and waving to the queenka. You just ignored it like usual and sighed heavily, but secretly. You just ate your food and heard what the queenka is saying with her friends.

Soon, GOT7 entered the cafeteria. And... like usual. The girls went crazy over them. They went to your table and on an empty sit. Unfortunately, Your sit beside you was empty. You didn't realized his presence when he suddenly spoke up.

"Heyyy, do you wait for me ?" *slung his arm around your shoulder*

You looked beside you and saw.. 'MARK'.

"Stop dreaming" *push his arm away*

"Woooooowwwwww, playing hard huhh" *smirk*

You continued eating when suddenly you saw Jungkook looking at you. He gave you some sign to come to the school garden, and you barely understand it. You excuse yourself by saying,

"I'm going to the toilet".

"Just go. Go faster".

You were about to walk when suddenly Mark grabbed your wrist.

"Don't meet him".

 "Why ?".

"He will confess to you".

*scoffed*

"How did you know ? You can read future or what"

Suddenly he came near to you and whisper to you.

"If i can ?".

You whispered back to him.

"Mark.. just mind your own business".

Then, you went to meet Jungkook. You saw him sitting on the bench there. You sat beside him.

"Any important to talk about ?".

"..... nothing ?".

"Is that a question or an answer ?".

"Haeryung. That day, that you asked me talked something to you...".

"Why with that day ?".

"I have something to talk about. Its.... about..

"Love ?".

He looked at you, shocked.

"Yeahhh. I think... i.. like you".

"What..".

"No, i... love you".

You were totally shocked by his confession. What Mark said just now was true. You didn't know how to respond to this. You didn't even think about him as a man, or a boy. So, you just looked down. Then, he spoke up. 

"... You don't have to reply me. I just want... to.. let you know ? Haha".

He laughed awkwardly while rubbing his neck. You looked at him and decided to leave him. He just watched you walked away with a dissapointed face. Suddenly, you stopped walking.

"Jungkook, you are too kind. I like you too, but as a friend and not more than that. And... i like the manly one, more. Now, forget all this things. Lets walk together to the class tomorrow, wait at the school gate".

You gave him a warm smile and left him alone. He was not dissapointed anymore as he was pleased by your words.