Level 13

SECRETS

"You looked at Mark and Mrs. Paek,shocked. Then, you looked downwhile still standing there quietly.

"Mark Tuan, tell me. What is your relationship with her ?".

"She is my girl-

"We are just friend, Mrs. Park. Not more than that".

Mrs. Park eyed you suspiciously.

"Then, what with the hugged just now ?".

"That...

"As her friend, i'm giving her some courage. Mom, its a normal thing for a friend to give a hug to friends".

"Okeyy then, get in the class".

You bow to Mrs. Park and when to your class, leaving Mark behind with her mother.

MARK POV

As you were not in sight anymore, Mrs. Park warned Mark.

"Don't get in trouble with her or her family. And the most important thing, do not have any relationship with her. If you do so, you will regret it. Understand, my son ? Now, get in the class".

He walked into the dance room and started warming up.

NO ONE POV

For you, you didn't expected this day will come. But, that day is today. As you entered the class, they all looked at you with a disgusting face and whisper something bad about you. But, you didn't care about that. Instead, you plugged in your earphoneang went to sit at your place. You saw someone was sitting at your place, so you asked him with a cold voice.

"Excuse me, you sit at my place".

She turned to yo. She is one of the queenka.

"Says who ? Your sit is not here anymore, you bi-

"Then, where do i sit ?".

"I don't know. Maybe, you didn't have any place in this class" *smirk*

They were laughing at you when they heard what the queenka said to you. You went to your class president, Choi Yoonjae to ask him.

"Where do i sit ?".

He didn't dare to look at your eyes. So, he replied without looking at your eyes.

"At the back row, besides the window".

You went to your sit and sat. Soon, Mr. Lee came in. As you were copying his notes, you looked roughly at your desk. 

""

"Go away"

"You don't deserve this school"

A player"

You were hurting insides. You shook your head and took a deep breath. Then, you continue copying the notes. Soon, the bell rang for  a break time. You were not in your mood so you stay put on your class. You looked at your desk again fpund another hurt words. You can't kept it anymore. You took some plain wrapping paper that was in your class cupboard. You wrapped your table with it and slowly your tears were rolling down. You wiped it off and continue doing your work.

You took out a piece of paper, write something on it and put it under the table. Then, you took your bag and went to Mr.s Park room to tell her that you are going back. She gave you permission as she saw your pale and tired face. Soon, your driver came and you went home without anyone notice. Well, after this morning incident, they didn't care about you anymore they even looked at you with a negative things only.

As you arrived at your home, Mr. Shin opened the door for you and was about to take your bag but yoy insisted.

"I will carry it. Thanks anyway".

You gave him a weak smile and walked to your room.