Level 11

SECRETS

Kai asked you to walk to the school, wich you really hate it. So, you gave him suggestion to just ride a bus to school, it will be much faster than walking.

"You have the card ?".

"What card ?".

"This girl... you didn't even have the card yet you want to ride the bus ?".

"You have the card, so what..."

"Haaaaaaaaaaa, just for today. I pay for your ride. Next time, you-

"Thanks, let's go".

You walked to the bus stop leaving him behind. Soon, you two were in the bus. The bus was full of students, especially the boys students from the others school. The moment you were in the bus, the boys were going crazy by just looking at you and even some were trying to flirt with you. You looked behind to ask for help from Kai, and he understand it. He walked to your infront and blocked the view of the boys students.

They all were like "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why is he standing there".

You looked up to Kai and you two chuckled hearing their respond. 10 minutes later, the bus suddenly pulled the break making the passengers inside moved a bit. You were face to face with Kai and after the stop, your face and his became closer. You didn't realized it because all this time, you were just looking down. But for Kai, he realized it and felt happy insides because this is the first time he can got to see your face closely without getting caught. You looked up to ask him something.

"Kai, what class are-

You stopped talking, when you just realized it. He stare at your eyes for a while but then, you warned him.

"You better looked away or..

He wanted to tease you, so..

"or ?" *smirk*

"Or............ or.......

"SEOUL ART HIGH SCHOOL, HERE".

The driver said and you took thic chance to run away.

"Let's get down, or we will pass this stop".

You got down from the bus quickly and went straight to the school. You saw GOT7 infront of you, which they just arrived. As you were walking, suddenly Kai went beside you and whispered something to you. You answered him with a poker face.

"Let you know, they already knew who am I. So, its not strange if the students here were looking at me, walking wiht you. A boy".

"I don't get it. So what if you walked with me, a boy ?".

"In here, i am also know as the cold girl toward boys-

"Ahaaaaaa, okeyy. I got it. Follow me".

Suddenly, he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the staff room to accompany him as today is his first day. As Kai were dragging you yo throught the hallway, you walked beside GOT7 which you realized it. You just ignored them and followed Kai.

GOT7 POV

"Heyyyy, Mark. Isnt she is your girlfriend ? Haha, so she is a player... interesting".

"She is not a player. Its maybe just a friend of her. She is also a human, can't she has friends too".

"Mark hyung, you know Haeryung is cold toward the boys except the school nerd only. How can she....

"She must had reasons for that. Thats it, i'm going first. Bambam, let's go. We will be late for the dance class".

NO ONE POV

You waited for Kai at the outside of the staff room. You refreshing back what you had heard. Actually, you heard GOT7 conversation about you this morning. You really didn't wanted to meet him right now as you were not in a mood to explain to Mark anything. As you were waiting, you looked to the left but then you regretted for doing that.