Level 20

SECRETS

You saw your father was already at the dinig table, waiting for you... three ? His expression looked happy when he saw Kai.

"Kim Jongin, right ? What a long time".

Kai shooked Mr. Kim hand.

"Yes, but you can called me Kai than Jongin".

"Yeah, sure. Kai".

You all took your seat and ate. You sat opposite from your parent and beside you was Kai. Your parent was the one that arranged this seat, purposely. The atmospere was silence but not awkward as Kai was their friend's son. And they had known Kai since he was a child. Suddenly your father said.

"Kai, what did you think about Haeryung ?".

Your father asked truthfully . You choked on your food and asked for water from the maid.

"Haeryung-ah, are you okey ?".

Your mom asked worriedly.

"Yes, mom. I'm okey, just some fish bone".

Then your father continued with Kai.

"How ?".

"Aaaaaaaahhhh, well.....she.. is passionate".

"And ?".

"And.....

"Kai, you said your private tuition start at 3.15".

You looked at him and gave him sign to go back home. Fortunately, he understood it.

"Yeahh, i forgot about that. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim. I should excused myself first. See you in the future".

"We will sure see you in the future, you are our son-

"I will send you to the door".

You said quickly, preventing Kai from hearing what your father had said. You pulled Kai to the door and bit him goodbye. Soon, you continued eating a little bit and was about to go upstairs but your father stopped you.

"Haeryung, come here for a while".

You went to your father slowly and stand beside him.

"Yes, dad".

*SLAP*

"What do you think you are doing ? I sent you to the school to study, not flirting".

You were shocked by your father's action. He never slapped you before. This is the first time. You touched your red cheek and you bit your lips, preventing the tears from falling.

"Dad...."

"What is this ?".

He throwed some pictures to the table infront of him. You picked it. Your eyes widen when you saw the pictures. It was the pictures of Mark kissing you at the cafeteria. You just looked down knowing you had done a wrong thing.

"....... i'm sorry dad".

You said in a slow tone.

"You were lucky as this was not captured in any newspaper or news. Thats why i gave you the bodyguards, but you didn't brought them to school today huhh ?".

You were shocked again, how did your dad knew all this things ? You can't take it anymore, so you told all things you wanted to say to your father.

"Dad, how did you know my school life's activities ? I don't think i had told you about all this things".

"This girl, you dare to speak back to me now. Who teach you that, huhh ?".

"Please asked them to stop telling you my activities at the school. You said you sent me to school to let me study, but what had dad do ? You were spying me, didn't you believe with your own daughter ? I hate all this things, the things that you had plan for me in the future. Dad, i have my own dreams. Its my life not yours".

*SLAP*

Your father slapped you again, harder this time.

"Go upstairs".

You took a deep breath and bow to your father. Eventhough, you hate your father sometimes, you still respect him. You turned away and walked to the stairs. You can't hold it anymore and your tears streaming down your red cheek. You quickly brushed it off as you saw your mother was going down the stairs.

"Mom"

You gave her a fake smile.

"Heyyy, do you want to eat fruits ? We can have a talk with your father".

"No, mom. Thanks, but i have to study. Exam is nearer".

"Okey then, study well"

Your mother patted your head and went to the kitchen.