Level 16

SECRETS

"You go first. I have something to do".

"Important thing ?".

"Well... it can be considered as important thing, for me".

"Its take a long time ?".

"Emmmmmm.. no ? I think so".

"Good then, i will wait".

Then, he put his head on the table. You were speechless.

"This is what you call waiting ? Interesting, really" *scoffed*

"At least, i'm here".

"Okeyy fine. Just continue your sleep".

You were annoyed by his answers. At the same time, you saw Jungkook walked out of the class. You shrugged it off and continue reading the papers. As you were taking out all of the papers, your eyes attracted to this one paper. It was a yellow paper. You opened it and read.

"Haeryung ? Kim Haeryung ? The new student ? Okey then. Heyy, new student. I have something to tell you, well actually its a confession. I know you had rejected me. You said you chose the manly one than the nerd-style one. Well then, as you said. But, can I ask you a favor ? Don't be surprised tomorrow, morning. And, can you wait for me at the school gate please ? I sound desperate right ? I'm sorry, i cannot help it. And, the most important thing. I DID NOT HEAR WHAT YOU SAID AT THE BREAK TIME TODAY. So, we are friends, no objection, no questions and no buts".

You were silent for a while after reading the notes. You knew who it is from eventhough the name was not written.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook".

You smiled a bit remembering his favor.

"Are you acrzy ?".

Your smile was change to a poker face. You looked at Kai.

"What.. i am not, okeyy"

"Whatever you said, crazy".

"Heyyy-

"Finished ? Lets go home".

"Aiiiisshhh, fine. Let's go".

You walked out of the class and saw Soo and Woo were waiting outside of the class. You were surprised to see them.

"How did you both know i'm here ?".

Woo answered.

"Actually, he brought us here. He saw us at the 4th floor and bring us down to your class".

"How long you had waited for me ?".

"Well, not so long. We just arrived here when the school ended".

"Ohhhhhh.. but. Who is, he ?".

They both looked at Kai. You looked at Kai, disbelief.

"How did you know that they were my bodyguards ?".

"My instinct. Told you, we have this chemistry between us. So... *put his arms around your shoulder* why don't you just acc-

"Stop talking nonsense, let's go home".

You walked with Kai still put his arms around your shoulder. As you were walking pass by the cafe, there was a group of boys. They looked at you with a smirk.

"Beautiful girl"

"Heyyyy, pretty"

"Heyyyy, she have a boyfriend already".

You felt uncomfortable, so you suggested to Kai.

"Let's use others way".

"This is the only way to your house".

You looked at him, biting your lips and looked down.

"Just relaxed, i will handle this".

He tighten his grip on your shoulder. You two continued walking but was stopped because the boys make a line so that you and Kai cannot walk through. One of them, the leader approached you. You stepped back a bit, afraid.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not doing anything, just wanna leave some... prove ?".

His next action shocked you.