Level 3

SECRETS

After school came too fast. After Jungkook told you about JB, you suddenly became afraid of him. You had done a mistake that was talking back to the senior. Your parent had teaight you to not talk back to the person that is older than you. You anxiously packed up your things in the class. You have two problems right now. One, the JB's thing. Two, you had a fixed scheduleafter school. You must came back home before 2.45 or else you are in big trouble.

Right now, you don't know how to solve this problems.

"Haeryung, what will you gonna do ?".

"Ooohhh ? Jungkook, why are you still here ?".

"I left my excercise book, so.. how ?".

You sighed and bit your lips. Its your habit. If you are feeling nervous, anxious or don't know what to do, you will bit your lips.

"I don't know" *buried your face on the table*

"Hmmmm, be strong. I wish you.. good luck ? Hehe, see you tomorrow" *pat your back*

You heard him but you didn't replied anything as you had others thing to think. Suddenly, you heard the door opened. You looked up and saw two boys with a smirk on their face. You were shocked and you know who they are. They must be JB's friends, from GOT7. At that moment, you were frozen. They came near you. You looked at their nametags and its written 'BAMBAM' and 'YUGYEOM'. Then. Bambam spoke up.

"Its look like you already know who we are by looking at your expression. Well, if like that. Can you please.. *show the way to the basketball court*

You slowly stand up, got your bag and walked slowly to the court with them behind you. Sudddenly, Yugyeom spoke up.

"Can you walk faster ? Our leader is not that patience".

You listened to him and walked faster. Soon, you arrived at the basketball court. You slowly pushed the door opened and went in. You started biting your lips when you saw JB and his other friends watched you came in. You walked slowly to the center of the court and looked down.

"You are here, i thought you will run away. Why are you looking down ? Where is your confidence that you had just now ?" *smirk*

"I'm sorry, for talking back to.... you sunbae... nim" *still looking down*

"*scoffed* Your apology is not accepted though"

*looked at JB*

Suddenly, JB came and stand infront of you but not too close.

"How about this. If i scored 3 you will be my girlfriend. And if you scored just 1 you are free".

But.. i don't play basketball".

"Easy, you are my girlfriend then" *slung his arm around your shoulder*

"But-

"YOU BETTER LET HER GO OR YOU WILL GET IT. LET HER GO, NOW".

"Who are you ?!".

"I REPEATED. LET HER GO".

"Not that easy. She have something with me".

"OKEYY, YOU ASK FOR IT".

The next thing you know, the court was in chaos. There were fighting everywhere and you just stay there shocked by what was happening infront of you right now. Suddenly, a hand cupped your mouth and asked you to be silent. You obeyed what he said but at the sametime you were familiar with his eyes, because he wear mask. Quietly he walked you out from the court. You thanked him.

"Thankyou..".

But he just ran away after that. You were really curious about him. You were sure that you had saw that eyes before.