Level 4

SECRETS

Since that day, you can't forgot about that eyes. You didn't got enugh slept since 2 days ago because your mind always think about that eyes. Just like the days before, you woke up and got ready for school. You ate your breakfast together with your father and mother. Then, your mother started the conversation.

"Haeryung-ah, how is it. Your high school ?".

"Hmmmm, okey".

"Just okey ? Nothing special".

"Special ? Means ?"

"Like... you know, The.. boys, there. You, and them...".

"Aaaaaaa, about boys. Nothing, they didn't disturb me. I'm fine".

"How can it be like that ? Doesn't they know, that you are the daughter of Kim Minsoo".

"Mom, they didn't know".

"How-

Suddenly your father spoke up.

"Kim Haeryung. We will come to your school today".

You stopped eating and looked at your father with a shocked face.

"Why ?".

"I want to give back the file".

You were stuttered by the word 'file'.

"What... what file ?".

"Mr. Shin, bring me the file".

You were shocked when you saw the file. It was the file that Mrs. Park gave to you to keep it.

"Dad, how..

"Why you had this file ?".

You just looked down as you admit it was your fault for hiding the file.

"Haeryung-ah, why do you kept the file ? Tell mom, why".

"Mom, i just-

"Shut off. Mr. Shin, send her to school. Now".

You looked at your dad dumbfounded but you just obeyed his order. In the car, you just kept quiet. When you were near the school, Mr. Shin slow the car and looked at you through the mirror.

"Haeryung-ssi, you want to walk like usual or..

"Just drive until we arrive at the school".

"Yes".

Soon, you arrived at the school. You saw many students started gathering around your car and whispering to each others about the car because, the car that you were in is the most expensive car. You sighed and went out from the car looking down and trying to ignore the eyes.

"Woah, my ideal car"

"The new student is rich"

"Not rich, the richest though"

"Must friends with her"

"Lets hit on her later"

You just continue walking wanting to reach to your class faster. Suddenly you bumped onto someone.

//again//

You speak in your head. You said sorry to her without looking at her face and went to your class. As you arrived at the 2nd floor, where your class is, you know what will happen. So, you message Jungkook that you are waiting for him at the 2nd floor at the stairs. 

5minutes later, he arrived.

"Heyy, what happen ?".

You looked up and gave him a fake smile.

"Nothing, just.. want to walk in with you".

"Ohh, okeyy. Let's go".

He was reading a book while walking beside you.

//indeed, the school's nerd// 

When you were about to arrive at your class, you asked him something.

"Jungkook, talk to me".

"What... talk what ?".

"Anything, just anything that you wanted to talk about".

"Well...

You were anxious because you two were infront of the class already and you can saw many eyes were on you. Jungkook is still thinking what to talk while you, just accepted the situation and walked in. You were pissed off by now because of your father this morning and today.

"Just forget about it, Jungkook".

And by that, you went to sit on your place leaving blank Jungkook behind.