Level 12

SECRETS

You saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mark, and Bambam walking to the dance room, which ih on the right side of the staff room. Thats mean, they have to pass you to get to the place. You quickly looked down and started to bite your lips. You heard their footsteps were coming closer and you begged for Kai to come out faster.

Unfortunately, nothing happen. So you decided to just faces him. He stopped infront of you and asked Bambam to get in first. By that, he left Mark with you. Just the two of you. He talked first.

"You know what it is. Who is-

"Ryung, let's go. You know, i'm in the same class as you".

You ignored Mark.

"That's good. Let's go".

You were about to walk away with Kai. He didn't realized Mark's presence because he was too busy reading his schedule until Mark said.

"I talked to her first".

Kai looked up and saw Mark's pissed off face.

"Excuse me ?".

"I have something to say to Haeryung. Can you go away ?".

By now, Kai was also pissed off. You saw his face and you know something bad will happen if you didn't do anything about this.

"Kai, let's go. Its your first day, you cannot be late".

You were still trying to drag him but failed.

"You know him ?".

Kai asked you, suddenly. You were flustered by his question.

"...... wh... what ? Him....

"Tell me, who is he ? You know him or not ?".

He raised his voice a bit louder. You didn't know how to answer him.

"She is my girlfriend".

Mark said, for your behalf. You looked at him and waited for Kai's respond.

"Okeyy, i'm sorry for being a third wheel here. I better go first".

He left you with an angry feelings. Its not that he hate the fact that you had a boyfriend. Its just, he can't believe that you will have another boy in your life including your father, Kai and Mark. 

Back to you, you are now facing with the pissed off Mark. You just looked down until he spoke up.

"Who is he ?".

"..... just my friend".

You answered him but sill looking down.

"You, Kim Haeryung the cold girl toward the boys. Have a boy friend except for the nerd ?".

"He is Jungkook, not the nerd".

You looked at him.

"Yeahh, whatever his name. How close are you with him, that boy you called him as your friend just now ?".

"What do you care ? Its my life. I can do whatever i  want, you don't even know my real life".

You raised your voice a bit, but not too loud. The students there started gathering around, watching you and Mark. They all were whispering with each other.

"Are they breaking up ?".

"How can she do that to our Mark ?".

"I knew it. She must be a , playing with the boys".

You felt like you wanted to cry right now but you decided not to cry. They all will make nonsense rumors about you of you cried now. And it will make things harder. Suddenly, Mark hugged you. He whispered to you.

"Don't hear them. Just ignored them".

You didn't know why , but somehow you felt very safe being hugged by Mark.

"ALL OF YOU. PLEASE GET IN THE CLASS NOW".

Mrs. Park said, making them went to their respective class. Then, she cleared . You pushed Mark slowly and looked down.

"Haeryung, Mark. What are you doing here, attracking people attention ? Mind to explain, Haeryung".

You looked at Mrs. Park and saw her waiting for your answer.

"I'm.... really sorry for making fuse here"

*bow*

"Just that ? You know I respect your father very much. Don't make me called him to come to the school, or.. you want me to call him to-".

"Mom, stop it".