Level 17

SECRETS

His finger trailed to your untide hair and move down to your arms. Suddenly Kai pulled you to hide behind him.

"What are you doing just now to my girlfriend ?".

"Said it before, prove".

"One warning. You move your friends away or sleep in the jail ?" *smirk*

He looked flustered. Then, he asked his friends to move away. Kai smiled sarcastically to the boys.

"Thanks".

He then pulled you back to his sides and put his arms around your shoulder back. Suddenly, you talked.

"I shouldn't have asked Soo and Woo to go first".

Kai heard it.

"Heyyy, everything is okey now. Don't regret it, its not that serious. Forget about it".

Soon, you reached at your house. You were still looking down. Kai didn't like this side of you. He know you better than you know yourselves. You were the type that easily regret even the tiny problems too.

"Haeryung".

"What..."

"Look up".

You looked up slowly and was shocked.

Kai, he...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KISSED YOU. He gave you a shocked kiss. You didn't know why but you didn't felt like to push him away. You and him stayed in that position for a while and part away when suddenly your mom opened the door.

"Mom".

You bit your lips and looked down. Mrs . Kim spoke up.

"Kai, you are here too".

"Yess, Mrs. Kim. I'm sending her home".

"Ohh, really ? Thats good. She always rejected if someone wanted to accompany her".

"Mom".

"What.. i'm telling the truth".

Kai gigled hearing what your mom said about you. Then, he excused to go back home. He bow to Mrs. Kim.

"Bye, Mrs. Kim. Bye Haeryung, see you tomorrow".

You looked at him and he smirked at you.

"Let's go in, mom".

You skipped your dinner as you didn't felt like to eat right now. You did your homeworks and went to sleep.

The next morning, you were at the dinig table, taking your breakfast. Suddenly, your father spoke up.

"Haeryung, what is your relationship with Kai ?".

You looked at your dad.

//did they knew already, about the... kiss//

You speak in your head.

"We are just friends".

"Actually, your mom and dad had plan".

"What plan ?".

"You two.. move to the next step".

"Move... to the next step ?".

Your mom explained to you.

"Make a relationship with Kai. Be a couple. As i know, there is no word friends between a boy and a girl. Right ?".

You stopped eating.

"Well... Kai did confessed to me, but i rejected him".

"Why ? He is good as i see. I had known him for 7 years now. Just accepted him, Haeryung-ah".

"I don't have any feelings to him".

"Then, try fall for him".

"Dad, i had tried it but failed".

"I don't know about that. As i know, you are going to marry Kai after you had graduate".

"MARRY HIM ? Dad, i really didn't develop any feelings towards him. How can i-

"Mr. Shin, send her to school".

You took a deep breath. You went to the car without saying 'bye' to your mom and dad. You felt very frustrated right now. You asked Mr. Shin to send you at the school as you were not in mood to walk. As you arrived, you saw students were gathering infront of the school. You were curious but you ignored it and walked straight to your class, forgeting Jungkook's favor.

Suddenly, someone grabbed your shoulder. You stopped walking and turned to him.

"What do you want ?".

You asked with a cold tone.

"Heyyy, i told you to wait for me".

"JUNGKOOK ? JEON JUNGKOOK ?".